Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need help on my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
strongiron
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

dream - need help on my dream Empty
PostSubject: need help on my dream   dream - need help on my dream EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:23 pm

I had this dream years ago and it still bothers me.

This will be long.

I was taken to a spherical space like, it had no physical walls or roof nor floor it was a shimmering movement on them, no matter how far I ran I couldnt touched the walls, it was a gravity room as I can tell, I couldn't tell how big it was, it was always shifting into a bigger or smaller sphere I think, so as I waited I descided to meditate, a lil bit, then 4 giant shadows came out as mist, never show their faces or figure, but they where like 40-50 feet high, one shadow after another taught me things, and as the 3 shadows finished one remain in the back, then all them tell me to show them what I have learned, I didnt understand what they meant, so they brought out of no where a rock big as the pyramids, and they say lift this, and I was saying, are you kidding me, so I just lifted it, as if it was nothing more then a feather, they showed me to fly, to see in the past and future, events, I was taught many many infinite information, I couldn't get into it, be too much information, and as the last shadows came to me, how do you feel, and I show them, powerful, godlike, sorry if that offended anyone, and as they gathered, and the last shadow showed me, that I have lived over a million years, I was really in unbelief, so he showed me, as my time in this sphere, and all 4 looked at me and ask me how do I feel, as I replied, I felt like we can take over planets, and they all smile at me then I was taken home, but as I was, I saw where I was being taught, it was a spherical blind white, flower of life kind of shape, in space no planets where around but stars that where very far away,

Does anyone have any ideas what this means, I had this dream for 3-4 years been bothering me a lot.

but the strange thing is i had emotion in this dream, i had obe experience, vivid dreams but i never had and emotional dream like experience, my emotions is what i remember the most
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: need help on my dream   dream - need help on my dream EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Sounds like an alien abduction to me... or at least a dream about one.

You said it was really emotional. What emotions did you experience?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
strongiron
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: need help on my dream   dream - need help on my dream EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:59 pm

It was a very up and down emotions, one point I was so happy I could be in love, then I hit anger, I always felt extremely powerful in a sense of godlike confidence, which I never felt before
Back to top Go down
strongiron
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: need help on my dream   dream - need help on my dream EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:24 pm

It was a very up and down emotions, one point I was so happy I could be in love, then I hit anger, I always felt extremely powerful in a sense of godlike confidence, which I never felt before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help on my dream   dream - need help on my dream Empty

Back to top Go down

need help on my dream

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1