Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im a kinda genious

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Im a kinda genious  Empty
PostSubject: Im a kinda genious    Im a kinda genious  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:35 am

I am genious. www.reverbnation.com/mjs1, while not the best example of this, you can see it work creatively. I have some memories of being a small child. I have memories of being a baby and being really little 1-4. When i was 3 years old i remember reading an advertisement right before Christmas. I saw a police man toy kit, it came with a toy 38. pistol, a pair of hand cuffs with keys and a police badge. I really wanted this, but i was only 3 years old. The price of the toy was $9.99, i think. Or maybe $15. I wanted it soo much but i did not get it for Christmas because i was only 3. It just reminds me of how smart i really am. I kinda knew as well it was going to be hard to get the toy. I could sense it. I remember when i was 3 again and i was playing trying to play jinga with my older sisters. I always liked being around the adult crowd as a child, i believe because i could learn more from them and i wanted to be an adult. A lot of bad thing's happened to me though as well, while i was a child. Teenagers hated me and would pick on me and beat me up, when i was only 4 or 5. They must have known i was a genius or something. They were envious. They wanted to kill me i know it, but they couldn't. They did though help in ruining my life, i am sctizofrenic now, when i should not be and things. They stold my soul as well and now others do the same thing now days. Even now that so much of me has been stolen and lost. It's real great. I feel pain all the time because of what they did/do. I can't do anything about it though. Everyday is the same and it all leads up to the same kind of non sense bull shit thing's happening because of peoples hate and envy for me. I hate, i need to get out of my situation and where i am i think. If any of you have had bad thing's happen let me know. Or if you are a genius to, haha
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Im a kinda genious    Im a kinda genious  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:35 am

p.s. they used to do meth and heroine around me. Part of why i am soo fucked up now. It's bs.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Im a kinda genious    Im a kinda genious  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:07 am

wait... bad thing happened to you and you became genius?
New logic?
Dafuq I just read?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Im a kinda genious    Im a kinda genious  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:24 pm

LOL, I was just ranting. I was saying im a genious but bad thing's happened to me. So I am not as much of one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im a kinda genious    Im a kinda genious  Empty

Back to top Go down

Im a kinda genious

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1