Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New member looking for friends and a MENTOR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arcturus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Arcturus

New member looking for friends and a MENTOR Empty
PostSubject: New member looking for friends and a MENTOR   New member looking for friends and a MENTOR EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi everybody!
My spiritual name is Arcturus (told me by a spirit in 2001), I'm a lutenist and have been working in to many kinds of job to actually describe here.. I'm over 30 and I live in a new country where I arrived 10 years ago.
My spiritual journey started in 2001 with spiritism and the Discovery of an hability to psychograph. Since then, I also interfere somehow with street lights, and electric devices, once actually with flashes of lightning (have witnesses)..although I don't know anything about it.
Since that time, I've been looking for friends and a MENTOR without much sucess. I joined psywarriors.com months ago where I was developing techniques for Healing, psychic seduction and dream invasion with a couple of other colleagues, but the site went through some troubles and we've lost our researches, field reports and our contact.
I've read some threads here and I look forward to befriend some of you. It's a great feeling to discover people out there with whom I identify myself.
All the best for you all!...and if you felt that something inside that you want to answer this invitation..then I believe this meeting was destined to happen. THANK you!!!
Arcturus
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: New member looking for friends and a MENTOR   New member looking for friends and a MENTOR EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:05 pm

hi Glad to meet you no need for mentors as we all have some sort of knowlege to share for example i control fire, i can heal and cause pain Razz https://www.youtube.com/user/planetboom1313 my youtube
goodluck in your training
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: New member looking for friends and a MENTOR   New member looking for friends and a MENTOR EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:25 pm

hi welcome to the site I am mostly an aerokinetic, check out my youtube account as wellhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3batF9INxfmLqbp08651zA
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: New member looking for friends and a MENTOR   New member looking for friends and a MENTOR EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Welcome Arcturus. Whats a lutenist?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New member looking for friends and a MENTOR   New member looking for friends and a MENTOR EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Welcome Arcturus. Whats a lutenist?

She/He plays the lute man! That's freaking awesome!
New member looking for friends and a MENTOR Portrait-Of-Mouton-Playing-The-Lute,-Engraved-By-Gerard-Edelinck-1640-1707
Also welcome, my friend Smile.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: New member looking for friends and a MENTOR   New member looking for friends and a MENTOR EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:02 am

Thanks for the answers everybody. I will take a look at every link you sent me. I understand what you tell me about mentors, but, let me put it this way...if any of you that are experienced in the psychic fields (and healing) that I mentioned want to share some e-mails with me so I can learn/teach something I would be very happy.

Yummyhen, After I was "named" Arcturus, I checked about it and it's a Sun or Huge Star if you prefer, the enigmatic frase that the spirit told me about myself was "axis between the Earth and Cosmos", which I never forgot...maybe that's a poetic way of saying psion or medium I guess.

Yes, a lutenist is a player of Lute, european lute can be medieval, renaissance or Baroque. That Picture is in the baroque times. Forgot to say that I'm an hypnologist in a city military hospital where I work for free one afternoon per week - that's my social work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member looking for friends and a MENTOR   New member looking for friends and a MENTOR Empty

Back to top Go down

New member looking for friends and a MENTOR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1