Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic stones?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

Psychic - Psychic stones? Empty
PostSubject: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:18 pm

I apologize if this is the wrong forum. I hope you can help me move this topic if I am in the wrong place. But I just wanted to ask about the stones and their efects on several body instances, like the chakras.

I was once reading about how stones can help you with the chakras, yet I never understood how or if it was actually true. For example, the garnet, according to this, stimulates the red chakra...but I don't know how. Do you hold the garnet, do you stay nearby the garnet, do you smell the garnet, do you breakfast the garnet, do you shoot lasers through the garnet...? You know, all the gist ;P
I would like to ask if somebody has used those specific stones for every specific chakra, and how do they use them. And, of course, if they work.

And also if there are stones that help for other psychic stuff, like telekinesis and telepathy, as I would like some help in these problematic matters as I keep seeing few to no results in my efforts ;P
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:48 pm

everything has there're own energy, and the energy created the aura around them...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Don't rely on other things to help with your psychic abilities, it will only improve if you believe it will. Yes, crystals are more effective with the chakras- you can hold it while meditating etc. Some out it underneath their pillows at night and stuff. But you first gotta cleanse e crystals of any negative energies.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:05 pm

I have an amythest crystal which I keep by the bed. I have never tried holding it while meditating though Yummyhen that sounds like a logical idea. I will try and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:53 am

i have bloodstone and amethyst on the way Razz going to see how they help my kinesis practice and my healing
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 am

i have a quartz crystal , lapiz lazuli, amythist, tigers eye, smoky quarts, aqua aura, citrine , and a obsidian rainbow
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Goodness! And how do you cleanse your stones? :O Or do you gotta get them in special places?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm

you put some of them in a window sil so the sun can charge them,
just got my stones and so far the bloodstone is my personal favorite As it helps direct my energy towards the object
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Whoa, I see! Where did you guys buy the stones? I would like to look for them, but I think all of you will say that most of them can be found outside the regular jewelry store, in a better price, right? ;P

And also, I know that Yummyhen said that believing in the telekinesis power will only make it true, but I still wondered if there wasn't really any stone that can at least help with the energy for telekinesis and stuff... Because I do believe on it, but it seems the power doesn't believe on me in turn;^; And I would like just some little itty bitty help to enhance the chi.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:35 pm

i got my stones from crystal allies, i got 2, half pound bags one of amethyst and one of bloodstone for 8$ a peice !
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Godness! Through the internet? Or is it also a store available in the US? ;w;

(Actually, for a moment there, I thought that, when you said "crystal allies", you literally went into one and broke some pieces before walking away. Then I read the 8$ a piece xD).
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:42 pm

lmao, its a store on ebay the have everything from apache tears to amethyst clusters and even fossiles, i got mine within 2 days
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Yikes! It would have been easier (and reliable, I don't trust a lot the e-stores) if Crystal Allies was an actual store on the street I could have walked into, but at least I found a good option to find myself my gemstones! Thanks a bunch, nowforever13! ;w;
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Apache tears? Now that sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:46 pm

they are really beautiful, there is also a stone called hematite i beleieve and it is the most powerful healing stone of them all, it is mostly iron and really shiney
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:07 pm

In my research about Atlantis I discovered they mined a metal known as Orichalcum. Its mentioned a number of times in Platos Criteas which I recommend you all read. Its not that long...

http://psychicdictionary.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/plato-atlantis-critias-by-plato-full.html
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:50 am

Hey, guys! Just wanted to revive the topic to ask about the following gems I found in my childhood box:
Psychic - Psychic stones? Hpim6613 Psychic - Psychic stones? Hpim6614

The blue diamond-shaped stone and the golden sphere are souvenirs I bought from an antique shop in a Mexican beach. The little bracelet's a friend's gift, made of baby quartz stones, apparently. I wanted to ask if anybody can recognize what type of stones are them and if they can help as much as the crystals or the quartz gems for meditation. I already sunbathed them (...relatively speaking, because then the clouds rolled in and... I am not sure if that counts as sunbathing then 8P), but I am afraid I will look like a fool if I try to meditate with them if I don't know first what are they precisely and if they can even have the same properties as quartz.

I thank you in advance for all the help you can provide! :3
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:04 am

So i recently have got quartz and rudrakh necklace which i wear while meditating...and a lapiz lazuli. Now in search for a good amethyst
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:19 pm

from K”pic I assume the golden one more natural. Not sure about blue one, I recommend we buy before do some research in rider to get natural ones but atifical ones.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Oh, I bought those gems when I was just a child--11 years old, if I am correct. I found them pretty and begged my mother to buy them for me. And until now, I am wondering if they have any potential as psychic stones.
But I just recently bought a quartz crystal as well, so maybe I will just use that one and not risk myself if the golden sphere is an artificial stone as the crystal diamond...
Actually! I wanted to ask about the crystal water; can I make myself the crystal water you mentioned, EssaLove, by leaving my quartz crystal submerged in water for some minutes? I once tried it, but I am afraid I might be doing it wrong ;P
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:30 pm

quartz, rudraksh and lapis lazulli so far have helped me more in connecting with my surroundings. I feel more at peace within. Although they have played no role in my tk training so far but, still I feel more grounded and focused
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Oh, spiritualwarrior25, do you always carry with yourself the stones? Or just when you hold them? I've always wondered if one must carry their stone always to feel its effects or just in special occasions... I'm a newbie in these stone things, as you can guess ;P
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:00 pm

I love to carry my crystals all the time. amethyst and quartz especially helped me a lot when i social with every kind of people in Club or KTV.(public) they made me a shield to avoid others attack my auras or gain my energy Razz and I'm wearing merkaba quartz every min… except shower time. i will show them in salt water while I'm shower Razz
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Crystals can be worn all the time but I don't, to avoid people questioning me about them relentlessely so i wear them while meditating...but they can be worn especially quartz...other crystals are worn after consulting an astrologer. Its a general practice in India...so if u cant wear them u can carry them with u
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:31 am

I use the stones I outside my house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic stones?   Psychic - Psychic stones? Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic stones?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next