Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:45 am

So I've made a bit of progress here. I decided to try my hand at that qigong Mark put up here and the force push practice. I went at it for hours and figured the best way I can do it is if I move my hands like I'm gathering chi/air from around me, and "flinging" it at the object, in a way that almost sorta feels like I'm "touching" it, or the air right in front of it...can't make it budge without moving my hand though, so I'm still confused as to whether that's just me being really really good at moving air with my hands, or PK (got nothing against aeroK though, if that's what it is!)

I think it was actual progress though - right after, I went for the psi wheel and got it going, and decided to try spinning it from a distance. So I backed up and got it wobbling and then moving a bit with just my mind! Granted it's easier to do so with my hands pointed towards the psi wheel, directing my mental energies. Between this and the push experiments, I found these sensations in my brain of what felt like other parts of my brain having "juices" flowing through them or something, as if they were being engaged. Since then I've had more success moving the psi wheel both from afar and even more the regular hand-next-to-it-way. I feel its more automatic when I'm up close, but I have to focus more to spin it from afar- I recalled something I discovered from my initial run with PK training years back, and find that it works when I need an extra oomf - focus on the lower dantien, tense that area of your body and squeeze the energy up to your third eye, then focus - boom movement.

Though effective, this method drains energy fairly quickly and all together can leave my head a little woozy. I've felt a bit "headachey" since, and have been sleeping more to help out with the mental duress, and have felt like my mind's in a sorta altered state, similar to when I'd experiment with the iDoser binoural brain wave tech.

Any tips for success with the force push thing would be greatly appreciated! I never did anything beyond the psi wheel in my first training run 10 years ago, and would LOVE to be able to push and pull things...as soon as I have the slightest amount of success there I'm gonna go all kung-fu hermit on that training!
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Can't even spin my psi wheel
Back to top Go down
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:11 am

Take it slow and try meditating daily; that's what I did before I made any attempts at PK and the psi-wheel, back when I was 15
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:18 am

I had terrible headaches my first days doing telekinesis. I think it's because when you have headaches your Third Eye/Ajna Chakra isn't fully opened yet. So I meditated more and now I don't have those anymore.
Back to top Go down
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:59 am

I'm pretty sure my Third Eye's open...but I do need more meditation.
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Truthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:00 am

Guys, could somebody please explain what it is like to not breathe through your lungs, but diaphragm?
I would appreciate your response Smile
Kind Regards
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:21 am

you still use your lungs, you just use different muscles.

When you inhale your chest inflates and your diaphragm goes in, then when you exhale your chest comes down and your diaphragm fills up again. All you do is use the lower stomach muscles to breathe rather than your chest muscles.

I pray that makes any sense to anyone other than me!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:42 pm

I reckon it's harder to use telekinesis when you're young, because your brain still isn't fully developed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Lol I think it's the opposite. If you're willing to accept it. The younger you are the faster you learn. I'm 14(15 soon) and already developing my skills. And fast.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Well it's easier to learn when you're young, but because younger people have weaker brains they can't be as strong at telekinesis as an older person.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Speaking of headaches, I've been having some. I never usually get headaches, but now I am. They happen in the "third eye" spot, so that means i'm progressing! The headaches are annoying though :/
Back to top Go down
A.K
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:28 am

Instead of headaches, my pineal gland vibrates. As it continues vibrating, it expands further to my whole forehead and sometimes nose. In the past, the sensations in my pineal gland were controllable but since I have stopped balancing my life, it takes music and concentration to activate those feelings in my third eye. Now that I have started training again, my pineal gland is kind of like a bridge between an item and its surroundings. When I first started training, I remember that on my first day of training, I was successful in "communicating" with the psi wheel. I started doing full rotations on my first day but communicating with a psi wheel wasn't like talking with a person. It was more like the exchange of energies and emotions.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:17 am

That's great man, I'm pleased you're having some success with telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches   telekinesis - Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis Progress and Psychic Headaches

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1