Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arranged Marriages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Arranged Marriages - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arranged Marriages   Arranged Marriages - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:53 am

Suicide cases happen in case of forced marriages. Being forced to marry is entirely different from arranged marriages. I come from a modern family not ancient family and i wasnt forced. FORCED MARRIAGES ARE A DIFFERENTconcept. The final decision rests with us and not our families. So please dont misinterpret arrange marriages with forced marriages. Cases of forced marriages are obviously not covered by international media. This creates a very bad image of indian culture in foreign countries. Well, its not so.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Arranged Marriages   Arranged Marriages - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
Yes. But if it's arranged, your family don't care if you agree or not. Just do so or else something will be done. So there's less true love in arranged marriages. I've heard only a few stories on arranged relationships lasting long and happy. Some people(especially women) commit suicide before the day of marriage. This is heard a lot from India.

Woah woah, back the truck up brother!

Arranged marriage and forced marriage is not the same thing. We've all condemned forced marriages here. Think of arranged marriage is just your parents setting you up on dates. You go and visit the person and if you like them you get married, if not you don't.

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Arranged Marriages   Arranged Marriages - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Thanku Mark! Ive been trying to explain the same thing.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Arranged Marriages   Arranged Marriages - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:20 pm

How about Romeo and Juliet?
Non-forced marriages... and they both suicide...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Arranged Marriages   Arranged Marriages - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:43 pm

superbabilon wrote:
How about Romeo and Juliet?
Non-forced marriages... and they both suicide...

Juliet was 13 years old. They fail to mention that when pitching it as the greatest love story ever told.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Arranged Marriages   Arranged Marriages - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:06 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Oh god!. Its not like u r forced to do it. Forced marriages i have already explained earlier. In arrange marriages u r asked to meet the boy/girl  , then if both want to meet again for sometime to get to know each other better they do so and then after say a few months if both wants to get married they get married else not. The right and the decision to marry the person is yours and yours only. I was just asked to meet the guy, I liked him a lot , we dated for 6 months and then we got married...and im happy with him

oh!i see ! sorry for didnt clear the situation. thats sounds sweet dear! i wish u the best luck and happiness Smile you will be a great mom !
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Arranged Marriages   Arranged Marriages - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Haha thanks for that essalove Smile I hope my kids also thinks i.e. when i have kids.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatUnknown
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Arranged Marriages   Arranged Marriages - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:08 am

I could never do the whole arranged marriage thing. Nothing against it, but it's just not for me. :/
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Arranged Marriages   Arranged Marriages - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:59 am

I am a true love guy myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arranged Marriages   Arranged Marriages - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arranged Marriages

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Religious Discussion-