Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Art of Yoga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:53 pm

I'm thinking for sure of starting yoga. Great exercise both physically and mentally. Yoga works with all 7 chakras while qigong with the 3 dantians mostly. But I will keep doing qigong(on my own sadly). Yoga during the day and qigong at night. I'm sure my mother will let me do yoga since it's something many teens are into these days around here. And simply, it looks fun Smile. Looks really hard though, shaking  lol! . Do you guys think it will be hard for me? Just a personal question haha.
Spirituality feels great!
The Art of Yoga Beautiful-Yoga-Photography-atop-Cliff
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:29 pm

i want to see you in that position

The Art of Yoga Shirshasana-107
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:42 pm

Did you watch the Kung Fu vs Yoga video? That guy is super bendy.

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Yea...It's getting to me lol. It's not scary, but looks abnormally hard!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:25 pm

I would go with the word "freakishly" lol
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Exactly! I would look horrible the first days.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Go a little slow and dont do many reps. Most of the asanas require 3-5 reps only. If done incorrectly it can leave u drained so, do under an instructer first and go for easy asanas. It is different from qi gong and require more energy to do
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:49 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Go a little slow and dont do many reps. Most of the asanas require 3-5 reps only. If done incorrectly it can leave u drained so, do under an instructer first and go for easy asanas. It is different from qi gong and require more energy to do

Truly agree. QiGong is simpler and I got used to it. Going with the flow. Yoga is kind of the same thing too but like you said, with more energy. Thanks for the advice Smile. Time to look for an instructor. There are quite a few here, and less of qigong badly.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:26 am

Plenty of yoga instructers here but "NONE" for qi gong. Im learning it from youtube.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:08 am

Plenty of yoga instructers here but "NONE" for qi gong. Im learning it from youtube.

Do you get what I mean now Smile? Same around here. Only 2 qigong instructors here but so little heard of.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:01 am

Wise choice" ur personality kinda samilier to yoga. Peaceful pateince , just remember to feel the air flow in ur body your breathing way help ur body to do the difficult posture, and no need to compare yourself to other classmate while doing yoga. Just do ur best and don't hurt, yoga is a journey for urself not a competition. That's my yoga teacher told me.https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/63/27/66/image10.jpghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/63/27/66/image11.jpg
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:07 am

You practice yoga, splended Smile! Looks hard though. I'm looking more into it now.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:15 am

Nazir98 wrote:

Do you get what I mean now Smile? Same around here. Only 2 qigong instructors here but so little heard of.

The same thing I find out about and qi gong and yoga is that they all point that how important does chi (qi, prana,)''s movements + consciousness effect our body and the knowing of universe. Since qi gong related to Chinese traditional culture (and in qigong some experiance are difficult to make in words, more about feeling)besides that most morden qigong master got bad English skill and less apprentice compare to yoga. That's why u could not find more on youtube.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:24 am

Nazir98 wrote:
You practice yoga, splended Smile! Looks hard though. I'm looking more into it now.
don't worry  it's just looks hard  most of them are easy, nut yeah
They do got some poseture easier look than done.  Like this:https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/63/27/66/image13.jpg
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:56 am

I love the postures. Yoga works with every single chakra right? Or do you have to choose a specific one? I'm looking to it Smile. Btw, well done Essa Smile!
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Yes yoga works with all the chakras . In ancient times all those looking for enlightement were made to practice yoga before actually startng with meditation. It was suppossed to be increasing the flow of prana( energy) which is true. It is considered to be a very important aspect of ones spiritual journey in India.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Every asana has a purpose for your pshysical well being and a deeper meaning for your spiritual well being.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Phsysical*
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:15 am

I forgot that India is the Yoga Nation, but I think Yoga is harder 10 times than Qigong because the posture...
I prefer to Qigong exercise than yoga...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:38 am

superbabilon wrote:
I forgot that India is the Yoga Nation, but I think Yoga is harder 10 times than Qigong because the posture...
I prefer to Qigong exercise than yoga...

It is way harder. But it's always good to explore. That's just who I am. I'm a learner.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:21 am

It's good to keep exploring. I used to box do gym and freaking cardio . Now, only cardio and stretching...little yoga and even little qi gong
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:07 am

Nazir98 wrote:
I love the postures. Yoga works with every single chakra right? Or do you have to choose a specific one? I'm looking to it Smile. Btw, well done Essa Smile!
Yeah u are right . But no need to choose one, all u need to do is forget chakras things while learning, once you know how to do the poseture your chakras will got auto updated. And about yoga and qigong they can't be able to compare cuz from my point they are just two single lessons on spiritual journey in our life Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:30 am

Well said Smile.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
Well said Smile.
thanks for angels and spirits and those masters who create those body exercise.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:47 pm

Yoga is actually pretty fun. I started teen yoga classes and quit fencing for some period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Art of Yoga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Yoga   The Art of Yoga Empty

Back to top Go down

The Art of Yoga

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next