Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

women and telekinesis.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:16 pm

And yup...im on a roll! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:30 am

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Yes essalove. Our karma is what decides our fate...wether in this life or in next life. We need to keep repeating our lessons if we dont pass them. Competely agree with you.

A wise man learns from other peoples mistakes.

I forget who said that.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:59 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:

I forget who said that.

Konfuzius
Back to top Go down
Corona
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:30 am

I notice that most of the females who are into the supernatural are the ones who practice magic. There a many female magic practitioners than there are female psychic practitioners
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:22 am

I agree, there are so many female witches and clairvoyants.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:24 am

I'm in, right? I'm a woman. Smile
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Absolutely dear Smile
Welcome to the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Yes essalove. Our karma is what decides our fate...wether in this life or in next life. We need to keep repeating our lessons if we dont pass them. Competely agree with you.

I forget who said that.

R9 said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:44 am

They probably just don't make videos. When I first started I didn't either, I always thought people were just gonna say "fake" along with some silly name and that had effect on my tk. When someone said something like that it would take me longer to perform.

From what I've seen not many people show their faces either and I think this may be another reason
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Actually people do say it's fake. I've received so many nasty comments myself. But that really doesn't affect me now...sometimes I just feel these people are so full if hate that they would say anything to hurt me...but then I just leave them to themselves and keeo doing what I do
Back to top Go down
docemoon145
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
docemoon145

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:25 am

Hey, count me in! I'm a girl and I'm into tk. I only recently started having success, even though I'd been trying since I was little. I'm still too new to feel comfortable with making videos, but maybe after a couple of weeks, if my training goes well.

You might stick me in a less common group of girls, though. I'm in martial arts and I care less about finding a guy than I do about being able to take one down, despite biological defaults.

It's always sort of (vulgarity) me off... There's this guy I've known for more than a decade, we're childhood friends. He and I were both into magic and psychic powers and all that, always helping each other train and reporting on progress. He figured out tk years before I did, while I was having future visions and ESP mind reading and energy sensing--even though I WANTED tk (I finally figured out what I was doing wrong and it's unbelievably dumb. My energy doesn't flow when I slouch... and I'm a sloucher. Years of setbacks over that tiny detail. D:< ). Anyway, not only was he better at tk than me, but he hit puberty. I'd always been stronger, faster, smarter, and taller than him, but he suddenly passed me in every way (except intelligence) just because of that biological default. I work out. I hit the gym. I'm in martial arts. He does none of this. No hand eye coordination and can barely ride a bike. But he's still stronger, faster, and can beat me in a fight without any training. Also... he's just really annoying. If we hadn't grown up together, I'd avoid him like a plague. Anyway, he makes me want to be stronger than him--better than him. I want to have the power to crush him in every aspect, and then show the good nature not to do so. THEN, I win. I want to win. I don't know how many other girls have that sort of influence in their lives?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:37 am

@Docemoon Nah, as for me, most of my guypals are more or less like me in terms of real life situations, same struggles, same solutions, same family issues, etc. If I ever do compete with anyone, gender won't matter at all, all I'm looking for in a competitor is sheer skill to be honest u.u.

Oh and you can swear in the forum lol, so long as it's not directed to hurt anyone, other than that, welcome to the forum n.n/
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:36 pm

I loved a girl who loved me back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: women and telekinesis.   telekinesis - women and telekinesis. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

women and telekinesis.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2