Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manraj Dhaliwal
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

telekinesis - Telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Hi Mark,
i am that guy from google+. I saw some of your videos on youtube. their was a lesson 1. I think now i am perfect in pushing a piece of paper with slight movement of hand. the second lesson says to move it without movement of hand that i could not do. i have opened my third eye (chakra tests online say it is wide open) i can feel my energy. i really really really want to learn and master telekinesis. please guide me.
Manraj(14 years of age)
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Practice buddy...practice!
Back to top Go down
Manraj Dhaliwal
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:58 pm

i have tried but...
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:38 am

MORE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:32 am

Yes, more. And no frustrations Smile! You need that calm mind. Telekinesis is not as fast to learn for everyone. It can take days for some, weeks or months or even years for some.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:48 am

How do you move your arm? Do you think about moving it? No, you don't. That's how TK works for me. Just move it as if the object is part of you. Good luck and stay positive!
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Ya... for a beginner thinking about the movement is actually not advisable...start practicing with a psi wheel first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:51 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Ya... for a beginner thinking about the movement is actually not advisable...start practicing with a psi wheel first

Awwww, for beginners, movement is inevitable for push and pull exercise  cat 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:32 am

Manraj Dhaliwal wrote:
Hi Mark,
i am that guy from google+. I saw some of your videos on youtube. their was a lesson 1. I think now i am perfect in pushing a piece of paper with slight movement of hand. the second lesson says to move it without movement of hand that i could not do. i have opened my third eye (chakra tests online say it is wide open) i can feel my energy. i really really really want to learn and master telekinesis. please guide me.
Manraj(14 years of age)

Hi Manraj, happy to see you here!

when you do telekinesis lesson one and you make the paper move how to you feel inside of your body? what sensations do you experience? The answer to that question will help you move on to lesson 2.

Anyone who is having trouble with lesson 2 should reflect on this question.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Manraj Dhaliwal
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:53 am

hey Mark,
thrilled to talk to you. i meditate and i think that my third eye has opened (or is opening). when i meditated, in the begging i felt pains in the third eye region . i can feel the energy, the warmth. my hand becomes warm. i also tried that energy looping but i think that after meditating, when we just concentrate our energy between our hands, it gives better results. i can control my energy and take it to any part of my body. i think pushing the paper was more a physical thing than mental
i can move the psi wheel with movement of hand but not too much. i think i also need to learn the pull.
what should i try first- paper pushing, paper pulling, psi wheel or pen rolling
thanks for reading my full history
Manraj
Back to top Go down
Manraj Dhaliwal
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:54 am

hey Mark,
thrilled to talk to you. i meditate and i think that my third eye has opened (or is opening). when i meditated, in the begging i felt pains in the third eye region . i can feel the energy, the warmth. my hand becomes warm. i also tried that energy looping but i think that after meditating, when we just concentrate our energy between our hands, it gives better results. i can control my energy and take it to any part of my body. i think pushing the paper was more a physical thing than mental
i can move the psi wheel with movement of hand but not too much. i think i also need to learn the pull.
what should i try first- paper pushing, paper pulling, psi wheel or pen rolling
thanks for reading my full history
Manraj
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:59 am

The poi t of lesson one is to teach you how their moves. To do more advanced telekinesis you have to be able to manipulate the air. The force pull is the same as the force push just from the opposite direction. So try the force push without movement nextor the psi wheel. The psi wheel is good because you can see your improvements quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Manraj Dhaliwal
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:32 am

i have tried the pull many times but i think it was only one or two times that i succeeded. what do i have to visualize while pulling?
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:24 am

Hi there again i watched movie Carrie in last month and you know she gets or wakes up telekinesis in herself in bathing in school incident so then she was embarrassed and angry and boom and towels started moving i mean i am confused can the same happen in reality i mean without practicing and focusing? :/
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:37 am

Yes. But mostly during midnight or when someone's really angry. Not everyone has it though. It's called a poltergeist. There are 2 types of it but the one we're talking about is unintentional psychokinesis. It is when you're fully charged with energy and then something happens and your emotion takes control. Most people call it a mix between telekinesis and empathy.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:35 am

Thanks  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:09 am

No problem my friend Smile.
Back to top Go down
Manraj Dhaliwal
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:47 pm

hey Guys!
im back after so much time. i was cut off from TK all this time
want to continue from where i left
Back to top Go down
MindBlast
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
MindBlast

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:55 am

Your hand is warm ? when i doing telekinesis my hands are really cold what is the diffrence ?
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:39 am

That would be interesting to see in real life.It would make an op bully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis   telekinesis - Telekinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1