Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meditation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

meditation - Meditation  Empty
PostSubject: Meditation    meditation - Meditation  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:09 pm

I would love to know the most relaxing meditation
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Meditation    meditation - Meditation  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:27 pm

Every meditation is very relaxing Razz. But a really peaceful way is to do it with music. I love that!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Meditation    meditation - Meditation  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Or by visualizing the sounds of a beach. The water, the flow, that is really relaxing during meditation and qigong as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meditation    meditation - Meditation  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:55 pm

Sleep. (_ _ ) zzZ
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Meditation    meditation - Meditation  EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:12 pm

I found this few days ago and started to do meditate with this before my tk/pk and other exercises.

Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Meditation    meditation - Meditation  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:55 am

Haddock wrote:
I found this few days ago and started to do meditate with this before my tk/pk and other exercises.

I found the 1 hr version of this video , and I meditate few times with it a week, but use this video(below) for daily mediation.
I have been meditation with it for almost half yr. very effective. help me relax and empty my thoughts. I sent this to my friend who insomnia for long time, he fell asleep after 5-6 min hearing this.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Meditation    meditation - Meditation  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:31 am

Sounds good have to try that. I have used that 98.7% Proven Meditation Technique since friday every day now. I read it was recommended that you use that once a day for a week and then it's gonna give some better results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation    meditation - Meditation  Empty

Back to top Go down

Meditation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1