Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Element are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Which Element are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:33 am

Cool topic.

Water-Fire.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:37 am

I'm fire. My elements fits me well actually.
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:16 am

I'm a leo, and extremely attached to fire. I've lit myself on fire so many times by accident. Burns don't bother me any more, and holding fire in the palm of my hand is amazing at times. I still haven't learned to spontaneously combust, but hey, can't blame a guy for trying
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:14 pm

I've always loved the water element, starting from Avatar The Last Air-bender, but thinking about this question I feel in my heart chakra that I am an air element.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:26 am

So I'm air..
That explains it
Back to top Go down
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:22 pm

I'm Air! And I think a psychic sponge is a person or spirit with a higher natural Absorption and better focused mind then others and with and as others can eventually release the absorbed energy into either positive or negative energy also you can absorb spiritual energy from other psychics to use there abilities for a short or pro-longed time! But I do not know but I do know that you will know soon enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
zandermartinez
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
zandermartinez

PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:55 am

In order of dominance:
Fire
Air

Water
Earth

[I am fairly balanced between fire and air, but pretty deficient in water and earth]
Back to top Go down
Illarium12
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:28 am

Mine is air.
Back to top Go down
DavidChakrathirdeye
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Air
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:33 pm

http://whatismysign.net/what-is-my-element/

According to my astrological sign, im bound to Earth. But when I look at the caracteristics and key notions of the element, it's all the opposite of myself. The element which reflects me the most is rather Fire. Also, I always felt like me and heat was united. In fact, when I make psi balls I feel some sort of magnetic repulsions, plus heat energy, and not the casual heat that we all have in our hands. It's hard to explain but it's more than that.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:39 pm

I am fire but I control air better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Element are you?   Which Element are you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Element are you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Mind, Body and Soul-