Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

powers vs age

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kay cat
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kay cat

powers vs age Empty
PostSubject: powers vs age   powers vs age EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:41 am

So i know this might not be 100% relevant to telekinesis, but coming from a family that has a lot to do with psychic powers i have learned some things.

And so my big question is :

How do you think using your psychic/supernatural powers affects your age/lifespan?

One of my most powerful relatives (currently 80 years old ), says that when people use their powers badly the life shortens by a bit...

On the other hand, tales from the past say that the most powerful "magicians" would live forever.
heck, many could even be among us now.

I am not planing on using my weak powers badly, on the contrary i wonder if by using them correctly you can even affect your years in a good way.

what are your opinions on the matter?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

powers vs age Empty
PostSubject: Re: powers vs age   powers vs age EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:51 am

I think the opposite. I think your life time actually expends more.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

powers vs age Empty
PostSubject: Re: powers vs age   powers vs age EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:24 am

there is a special mediation to keep your body young and you can live as long as you wish Very Happy how ever we where born with this, its like saying move your arm and you will live one second longer
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

powers vs age Empty
PostSubject: Re: powers vs age   powers vs age EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:36 am

I think that the practices we use to increase our abilities, eg meditation and opening chakrha etc helps to make you healthier and life longer as a result.

Also being able to for see impending danger is going to extend your life span by some amount! If you can dodge a falling piano because you saw it with precognition then you will live longer.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

powers vs age Empty
PostSubject: Re: powers vs age   powers vs age EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Yes, precognition would add to your life, but you could also just heal yourself if you got cancer. I'm looking forward to learning healing eventually, so I can just prevent any disease, and heal the ones I have. Also, I'd love to heal other people. If I could learn advanced healing I could live in the wild, and heal myself when I were to be damaged, but this brings up a question, does psychic healing heal against pathogens? I know it can heal the damage they do, but, for example, could psychic healing destroy AIDS if you were infected with it? You won't get viruses in the wild, but bacterial infections are more likely to occur, so could you kill the bacteria? I suppose you could just keep healing the damage done by them, until eventually it dies out. Clairvoyance would add length to your life! Like if those red berries are poisonous, that might not be Clairvoyance actually, but it would still add length. The most important thing is something you've heard everywhere, eat healthy and exercise. Which I think is the most important, but supposedly a man in India has gone, what was it, 70+ years, or so, without food or water! This leads me to believe that death is more of a psychological choice, rather than an uncontrollable force. Except sometimes you can't help it, example, when a piano drops on your head.     Just have the intention to live long, and you will!

Oh yeah, I just remembered that I made an amateur list on how to love a long life, I don't explain why you should/shouldn't do some of the things so feel free to ask why you should/shouldn't follow one of the rules. Here's the thread --->  https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t333-the-start-to-a-healthy-life

Last edited by Jake G. on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Link)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

powers vs age Empty
PostSubject: Re: powers vs age   powers vs age Empty

Back to top Go down

powers vs age

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1