Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

force random the way you want

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

random - force random the way you want Empty
PostSubject: force random the way you want   random - force random the way you want EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:39 am

Sorry for stupid question, but Is is possible to force the random event the way you want it (not 'precognite' it)? for example a dice, can you make it so it will put the number you want? If so then how?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: force random the way you want   random - force random the way you want EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:05 am

Reality Manipulation exists. However what you mean of 'forcing' the dice just sounds so much like telekinesis. It's really easy if you ask me. But I don't think it's reality manipulation(even though PK is, but it's not in the way you thought of it).
Back to top Go down
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: force random the way you want   random - force random the way you want EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:53 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Reality Manipulation exists. However what you mean of 'forcing' the dice just sounds so much like telekinesis. It's really easy if you ask me. But I don't think it's reality manipulation(even though PK is, but it's not in the way you thought of it).
Uhh, here's another example: a computer with pseudo number generator, is it possible to force a number?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: force random the way you want   random - force random the way you want EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:07 am

The same. It sounds like retro psychokinesis. I would try giving an example on what you really want to know. Like, if you went to a psychic. They told you you're gonna die in a few days. Of course you would not accept that. Suddenly after 4 weeks you realize that there's a train coming in your direction to hit you. You suddenly say a sharp no and jump of the tracks. You actually changed the laws of the universe. And a professional psychic can do that to another person as well. Another way is chronokinesis. One who is able to slow or speed up time in his perception can do such things as well and go back/further to prevent certain things of happening.
You caught me up in a good topic though. It also kinda makes me thing that everything that has to do with reality manipulation is actually some sort of psychokinesis. Good that you brought it up though. Great topic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: force random the way you want   random - force random the way you want EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:33 am

I think it is the classic experiment they did you are referring to. If you understand how things work, then you can change the outcome. If your mind understands how each number is generated based on a specific electric signal, then yes. The same goes for dice. Not sure about completely mechanism- independent chances - everything has a unique cause.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: force random the way you want   random - force random the way you want EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: force random the way you want   random - force random the way you want EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:58 pm

holladollar wrote:
Nazir98 wrote:
Uhh, here's another example: a computer with pseudo number generator, is it possible to force a number?

There was an experiment testing precognition much like this. A user had to sense whether the next number generated would be higher or lower than 50. There was some evidence that this was working.

Whether its precognition or TK like you suggest I do not know.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: force random the way you want   random - force random the way you want EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:47 am

You can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: force random the way you want   random - force random the way you want Empty

Back to top Go down

force random the way you want

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1