Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:17 am

I went crazy yesterday. I think it's the change of seasons. I mean I usually always go crazy in spring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:34 am

Oh Yeah, Gus is it still summer vacation?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:39 am

Nope, i started like two months ago.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Oh Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Dam, I accidentally closed my browser. Now all the notifications are gone. I could just track all the posts after January 22, but that'd take too long. Oh well, I guess my message rampage is done for tonight, see you all tomorrow! *Happy Spring Break!*
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:41 am

My one and a half week of vacation started now. So I'll be hanging with you guys more often now and the rest of these days.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Mine started a few days ago and I'm incredibly bored.  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:38 pm

I can imagine it as well. I got a grandmother screaming me daily to do this and that so I'm pretty sure it will be boring soon enough for me as well without some company. But we could also have more free time these days so it's best to enjoy it Smile. And summer vacation is a few months closer now!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:43 pm

I wish I had space. I need room. I need an untamed forest. Not privately owned or some tourist trap. I need to be free! At least for a while. I need to go on a nature journey, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon. I had this feeling a week or two ago and I went into the thin private forest, not owned by me, near my house. I had to go to the closest thing I could call wild. I practiced survival skills and was very cautious because at night you can hear some trashy people swearing loudly in the woods. I think they hunt in the tiny woods, if it is even legal for them to do so. I did not want to mess with these people, so I was very alert. It is so hard for me to focus on anything though because my eyesight is so bad. Luckily it's just my far eyesight not my complete eyesight, but I could barely see anything in the woods. It was cloudy and rainy and around 5:00 P.M. I wouldn't stay too long in fear of the nasty people returning at night. I managed to slowly walk through the somewhat thick forest floor landscape, until I came upon a vine. This vine was stooped low and was connected to two trees. It was the perfect vine to swing on. After I swung on that vine I decided to climb a tree. I climbed only a tiny distance on the tall pine. I once climbed it near the top, that was when I did not fear death because I knew what came after based in people's stories, but now I did fear death and realized how easily I could die from just this low height. I got down from the tree and started to walk out of the forest when I hear a yell. It was very faint, and rather distant sounding so I ignored it somewhat. I then heard what sounded like a fire-ring hit the ground. Now I was a bit concerned. I only knew that someone was near when I heard a stick snap very close by. After that I ran from the scene throwing the stick I was carrying in such a way at the ground that it stuck into the ground, leaving a trace of my presence. I ran home, excited. I was not fearful of being murdered, but just of law trouble from being in a restricted area. It was a nice experience, but I do not want to be paranoid in other people finding me in the woods. I just want to explore nature. You can learn more from nature than even a course at the best college. So here I am longing for a chance at nature. One day I'll have it so I'm not too distraught about that, but I still long it. Summer is near! I'm looking forward too all of that free time, I sure hope I don't waste it wallowing around on the couch longing for a miraculous world changing event to occur to excite me, when I can just excite myself by doing something, anything. So what I want to do tomorrow is to get up and actually do something. I also want to stop taking life too seriously. Today I didn't really have the opportunity to take a situation too seriously, but when I find myself mourning over something, I cannot even think of what I would mourn over, I will stop pouting and just lose care of it. Let the thought blow away into dust in the air and let new ones, progressive ones, form. I will become fearless, but still cautious, and climb that tree one more branch closer to the top. I will feel joy as my life will never stay in one solid path, but remain ever changing, and I will feel satisfied knowing that I lived well.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:48 pm

My light bulbs are burning out way too quickly. I have three in my room and usually one is out. Yesterday I tried to break one with my mind, It didn't work. And then today I find that one of my light bulbs has died. It was the one I tried to break, but I doubt it was me that broke it. So now I have one bulb left, and my room is so dim. Jake G. has three light bulbs, he plugs them into the socket. One dies instantly. The next one dies suddenly many days later. How long does he have until the final bulb EXPLODES?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:49 am

I found an amazing forum about psychic stuff and more. It is called astralpulse and i found a post that is from 2002. It has MANY members and MANY posts. But i like here more though, i find it a lot more organized. But it is a nice find anyway!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:10 am

I hope that in twelve years time we will be even bigger than that!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Surely we'll be even bigger than that website in less than 12 years.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:26 pm

2:24AM here. I need some rest now that's for sure. Till a few hours lads. By the way do you guys make rubber band loom bracelets? I made one today and it's a really fun and artistic thing to do. Really really easy too.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Oh yeah we are in the same time zone. I do not make them, but there are these strange people at my school that all wear tons of bracelets and some of which include the rubber band loom bracelet.

My sleep cycle is screwed up from staying up so late on this break.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 pm

What's a rubber band loom bracelet?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:31 am

The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 516x430_ac
These. It's very in lately.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:25 am

They're made of rubber bands? Pretty cool. I'm gonna try make some!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:33 am

Yep. You really should do so it's pretty easy Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 am

The one I made does not have that solid color but something that you could like look through it. I used the colors dark purple, indigo and green.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:36 am

I'm thinking you would go with red and black. Those ones are really cool as well!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:24 am

http://www.bruna.nl/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Bruna-B2C-Site/nl_NL/-/EUR/ViewFas-Search?searchengine=searchengine_global&searchcategory=%2F%2Fbruna%2Fnl_NL%2Fcategories%3C{bruna_1%2Cbruna_10001}%2F_leverbaar_facet%3E{alleen_leverbaar}&searchengineentry=Original&fh_view_size=20&action1=search&fh_search=parapsychologie

Trying my luck with ordering another book. The last time I did order one about psychic abilities my mother canceled it without my knowing and I never got my OWN money back. I was so frustrated. Maybe I could try better this time at convincing.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 am

Keeping a secret is the most stressful thing I'm dealing with. I am sick and tired of it. Sorry guys. This time I am really quiting posting videos. But not my practice though. I'll never stop that.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:10 pm

It is okay if you think is ok, i hope thing get better there.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:15 pm

gustanak wrote:
It is okay if you think is ok, i hope thing get better there.

They are, for them. Not me. Well my problem is little compared to some of you guys out there who have REAL problems(such as family problems, lost love ones and things more serious like that). My only problem is my secret. Which everyone(in my social life) is getting notice of each day. Maybe the saying is right. A secret can never be kept forever. No matter how long, never forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next