Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:21 am

The youth of today are no worse than the youth of yesterday. Every generation claims that the next generation is worse. The sixties, the seventies, the eighties all had gangs, mods vs rockers, race hate gangs, you name it. Hell in the 1940s teenagers were killing eachother in the millions over in mainland Europe during world war 2.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:00 am

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:12 am

Mark, what's your wife like? Like what's her occupation, her hobbies, her psychic abilities, if she even exists, lol jk about the last one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:27 am

Wish me to use remote viewing on this one Smile?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 am

I'm seeing Mark and her happily. She has a red-like hair. Tattoo(came a bit random)? She's like, pale(wouldn't have to use your abilities on that one since Mark's English). Her name starts with S. She's not psychic, however she's more of an atheist like Mark. But Mark's a psychic.
That's the best I got.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:40 am

Interesting. Shall keep it in mind. I got the same feeling Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:24 pm

@ Nazir and Mark
You just made my point clear. On average, a new generation is always worse than the one before - morally speaking. There's also a good moral side developed in new generation (like equality and freedom) but definitely something is off in the current standard morality (especially when it comes to lies [hypocrisy], sex and money, ooh sounds familiar right). One of many signs of collapsing world.
You would say pros and cons but it's more like a shift towards revolution: good vs evil.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:23 pm

the children from the 20s couldnt even comprehend what the children of the 70s done during the hippie movement and phase of life children where given lsd acid and where permitted to go and fuck in the next room with the adults in the other room
pretty sure children in the 20s walked around kicked people in the junk and took there cash and wallets but im not a robbery historian lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:44 pm

I'm making from different videos a whole video showing my TK at the end. It's on a compass. And I first use a magnet on the compass, then place it somewhere with high electric pressure, then put it somewhere electromagnetic and for last doing TK(which is also electromagnetism). When I made the electromagnet it shocked my right hand and since then it's hurting me a bit. I can still feel the shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:16 am

R94A21 wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

~('w')~

Oh look, a new movie "Noah"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1959490/
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:12 am

Spoon bending is so fun and awesome. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:57 am

R94A21 wrote:
R94A21 wrote:

~('w')~

I saw this. I bet it will be terrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
R94A21 wrote:
R94A21 wrote:

~('w')~

I saw this. I bet it will be terrible.

I found another movie that caught my eye

Kinda like Last Samurai but this time more of a fantasy and Keanu Reeves to play a role Very Happy

For those who are into Tai Chi, Keanu recently did a movie on that too LOL

Actually, I'm gonna download this movie when I get my free wifi ~('w')~
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:25 pm

I quite like the look of 47 Ronin (despite the fact it lost $175m at the box office)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:53 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I quite like the look of 47 Ronin (despite the fact it lost $175m at the box office)

Well for me I can't help but like it because it's one of few samurai movies made in Hollywood ~('w')~
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:45 am

47 Ronin looks indeed good.
I'm really busy with school projects these days. Thank God it's at least going to be Carnival soon here Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:22 am

Carnival?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:23 am

Yes, sweet carnivale here at Curacao.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:27 am

To me the word Carnival just means party. I quick google and it turns out it comes from the Latin “Carne Levale,” or giving up meat for Lent.

I did not know that.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:32 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
To me the word Carnival just means party. I quick google and it turns out it comes from the Latin “Carne Levale,” or giving up meat for Lent.

I did not know that.

I took it for the Italian name. You know like the Italians celebrated it in Venice in the Renaissance? With masks and costumes... That's how we do our parades here Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:43 am

Oh yeah I know what you mean, like a masquerade ball. Sounds pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:30 am

if the curacaoan (right written?) carnaval is like the dutch, which is like the german, it's just a big booze-up. and yes, it is awesome ! besides the music. that is crap.

eg:

lol
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:54 pm

I had genuinely never heard of this before today. We don't have it here in England. Which is a surprise.

Google says its to celebrate the coming of Lent (and ergo Easter). I'm jealous. Next year I might have to rush over to mainland Europe and take part lol.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Even I hate the music here lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:27 pm

I've been called a witch lately by a classmate. That doesn't sound unfamiliar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next