Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo Empty
PostSubject: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Worth watching just to hear me speak...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:28 pm

mark i am sorry but you look alot like loki from thor and the avengers
on to the question what techniques do you apply to not use your hands so much and to push the object away from you i have the problem of i cant get past moving me good ole hands and pulling the object
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:34 pm

NF thought the same!! Bad*ss video though Smile.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:34 pm

And the man spoke. He spoke! lol, worth it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Lol, Loki is a pretty handsome guy too.

Thats a fairly new push technique I have been using. I saw a Russian woman (not Nina Kulagina) using that technique of rubbing her hands and then thrusting them forwards, seemed to work after a few tries so I've added it to my repertoire.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:54 pm

Good video. And... Your voice!!! It sounded so different to last time ( that telepathy one) keep recording with good light, the image is a LOT better than most of the others. And keep speaking! We need to hear the dark master more often!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:59 pm

That video was recorded during the day, usually I do most of my work at night (like right now)
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Yes, i noticed so. That is why i said that. Maybe people will stop saying you record with a potatoe if you record with good lighting.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:09 pm

imagine if i could record with a potato.. that would be more impressive than the telekinesis!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:38 pm

dude you should seriously look into trying to make a potato record and get better quality then a camera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
That video was recorded during the day, usually I do most of my work at night (like right now)

3.43 AM UTC  Shocked insomnia?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:46 pm

and good work!! Very Happy I was hoping the can was not empty though Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Imagine if Dr.Pepper used that video to advertise their beverage, LOL!

Mark, you spoke! Very Happy I don't remember hearing you speak before in the telepathy video, I might have had it muted... Your voice is a bit how I imagined, not really, I'd say it's about average for an Englishman. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:53 am

You Spoke !!!!! Id say thats a great video, I can strongly feel your energy when you moving Dr.pepper XD while I play the video……hard to describe the feeling its quite extrasensory feeling.
and I have to say: Get more Meat feed urself good! u are too skinny now>.< Razz sunny albino 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo   telekinesis - New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo Empty

Back to top Go down

New Telekinesis Push and Pull Demo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1