Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Evil Real?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Is Evil Real? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Evil Real?   Is Evil Real? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:25 am

It is true that many great medical advancement were made during the holocuast as a result of unethical experimentation.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Is Evil Real?   Is Evil Real? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:56 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
It is true that many great medical advancement were made during the holocuast as a result of unethical experimentation.
would you rather have medical advancement and sacrifice millions of lives? or wait 70 years to get where they where before the holocaust happened
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Is Evil Real?   Is Evil Real? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:17 pm

there is no justification to kill 6 million people.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Is Evil Real?   Is Evil Real? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:24 pm

exactly XD didnt mean to be an ass there but that is one good example of evil yes people can make choices on a good thing or a bad thing to do but evil is something that takes you over. maybe hitler sold his soul to the devil or maybe just was never loved as a child that guy that mugs your store every day isnt evil he may be robbing it to feed his family or just to be an ass ted bundy was evil for what he done killing all those innocent people so was ed gein he killed his mother and brother and sister and wore there skin maybe not so much evil probably insane and trapped inside his own mind but you get the point
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Is Evil Real?   Is Evil Real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:58 pm

I think I can prove evil exists and is real even scientist and doctors have proven when you do something that you know is wrong it shortens your life.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Is Evil Real?   Is Evil Real? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Teddyjoe wrote:
I think I can prove evil exists and is real even scientist and doctors have proven when you do something that you know is wrong it shortens your life.

Yes, but the thing is that maybe in your perspective it's fine. Even if it's not there will be someone out there who will think that it's not a problem at all. There is no sure way of knowing in my opinion. Because even heroes can be consider evil to others. I think it's just an opinion rather than a fact.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Is Evil Real?   Is Evil Real? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

R94A21 wrote:
Nazir98 wrote:
I'm horrible with listening. Should learn that more often and understand what people mean. Sorry mate, I'll stay quiet next time and understand.

No problems!! And don't ever stay quiet - I like you actively participating in this forum expressing your opinions (although I think you meant 'you will stay quiet until you fully understand'). You just need to take more time before you conclude and speak  - at least that's what I do.
@R9
I have been thinking about whats your constellation?
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Is Evil Real?   Is Evil Real? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:37 pm

I'm so tempted right now to take a magnified image of my birthmark to show you all I feel like I'm crazy and have always ignored it but on my left thight in the middle I have a red birthmark the looks like three sixs in a circle I haven't been brave enough to find out for sure I'm scared to even publicly post it I don't feel evil or want to hurt people or do bad things.but have suffered from issues like voices seing demons others saw with me etc I feel like it's a curse in a way.i may be wrong guess I'll get the guts to magnify it and see.i can take a normal picture of it if you all want.on another note i think child rapist and baby murders are seen as evil by everyone
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Is Evil Real?   Is Evil Real? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:44 pm

evil and good is to be described as two things that are the exact opposite in things like helping and killing how ever its good to have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Evil Real?   Is Evil Real? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Evil Real?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2