Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:18 pm

As many of you would agree, energy is everywhere and we are learning to control it. In this thread, I want to very concisely elaborate on how energy is distributed in universe and how we can therefore build up energy in us. Please note that whatever I am going to write here is purely based on my deduction and intuition, so don't just believe it 100% and you are free to think otherwise and express your own thoughts.

First, one's body lives in a specific 3D world where Earth exists. We can't access other 3D worlds physically unless we teleport or use wormhole. We can however access other 3D worlds through our spirits because spirits are 4D or higher beings.



In this figure, on the left depicts IF we live in a 2D world (e.g. a sheet of paper) and energy is distributed throughout a bundle of papers. On the right depicts unlimited number of 3D worlds that are overlapping with each other including the 3D world we live in. From some of the closely overlapping 3D worlds as well as our own 3D world, our spirits can bring us energy and accumulate in our bodies in higher and higher concentrations. During this process, "flux" of energy is created because obviously energy is flowing from one space to the other, in this case one's body - this is an important concept when we want to build up energy in our body which I will discuss soon.

Our spirits can create this energy flux for energy accumulation only if our subconscious minds want it. When we perform telekinesis, what we do is basically:

Electrical pulsation in the brain (3D process) to create one's MIND: visualisation and perception of particles we want to move (4D process) → Desire to move them (4D process) → Desire to move them in Subconscious Mind (4D or higher) → Spirit's Action on Energy/Aether/Chi/etc. → energy transferred to our 3D world particles we desire to move → 3D action with 3D energy converted from Aether/Chi (kinetic energy in this case for moving), voila!

Now very importantly, Spirit's Action also requires Energy/Aether/Chi. You can't just make energy move from one to another. I believe our spirits have or can access certain minimal levels of energy to begin with. If you learned telekinesis, then you learned how to control energy flux to accumulate in one spot because this is how you moved the object. The heavier, the particles, the more energy you will need. And for more energy, you need a greater amount of energy flux which really depends on how much you input (like you need more bigger tap to create larger waves of water). NOW this input depends on how much energy is accumulated in your body because your spirit uses it as an input to create the energy flux.  

It seems to be getting complicated so summarised in the following figure:



SO, from this, we know that we can build up more energy in our bodies if we keep this energy flux in the right way. Generally speaking, telekinesis practice makes you learn more control of your energy/energy flux and meditation makes you accumulate the energy in your body through the same energy flux except using it to move the objects. Based on my 7.5 days of experience, you don't really need meditation to accumulate energy in your body (although it is very strongly recommended by Mark and objectively speaking) because I almost never meditate (or maybe I mediate while I'm sleeping because this morning, I can spin my psi wheel 2-3 times faster than before Very Happy) and yet I accumulated a significant amount of energy in me over a short period of time (although still weak compared to many of you guys Razz). I suppose my main point is that from this observation, we know that as long as your subconscious mind learns how to control the energy flux and wants to build up the energy in you for a greater energy flux for moving bigger objects, you will soon build up energy in your body. In conclusion, I emphasise that the greater control of energy flux you learn from telekinesis practice is very important because without a proper control of energy flux, you will never accumulate energy in you no matter how much you meditate.

Addendum:
I believe what fiz192 and I have been recently experiencing (i.e. drawing particles to our body (in my case particles from the air creating more wind whenever I move and in fiz192's case, stuffs like straw and tin foil are pulled to his body) is basically our subconscious mind trying to constantly accumulate energy from outside including our own 3D world - during this process, the excess energy may be converted into kinetic energy and follow the same direction of flux (i.e. to the body).  

Addendum 2:
I believe when accumulating the energy in your body, ROOT is very important because it is where the energy flux begins and pushes energy to the Third Eye and comes back to the Root or can be used to create other fluxes for telekinesis etc.

Comments, feedbacks would be appreciated Wink


Addendum 3:
Please note that the energy/Aether/Chi can be directly transferred to the target without having to create energy flux from another 3D space as depicted in the following figure:



Now, you may wonder why we even have to consider 4D concept. Well first, Aether/Chi is invisible and undetectable (if not converted into a 3D energy form) in 3D world, so it's conceivable that such energy exists in 4D and easily passes through many 3D spaces. More importantly, my personal experience tells me it's a 4D energy: I don't have to get close to the object to have the same effects when I'm using my mind only, and the effects are as instantaneous and responsive as I do it close to the object (as a reference, you may want to check my 3 meter away psi wheel video in BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS thread: http://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t385p15-best-telekinesis-videos). For those who don't know, I can keep spinning the wheel while I'm in the bathroom or in the kitchen washing dishes - and I'm only as special as you guys Wink *being humble*. Only explanation that fits these phenonmena is that Aether/Chi exists in 4D and involves various 3D spaces other than the one we perceive, which allow the same effects on a distant target by skipping this world's space.


Last edited by R94A21 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:26 pm

This is really interesting my friend Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_4Nx2BkGlSj3F5WPeqePg
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan


Posts : 220
Join date : 2013-11-19

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Thats a very good insight R9. I am not experience enough yet to argue or agree but you're argument does makes sense. 

Im I still far from understanding my own energy manipulation to create consistent result. I have been changing alot of theories as I go along in my journey. Thats why we gather here to understand them Smile

Regarding meditations, I didnt do much meditation before and almost completely rely on sleeping and prayers (also similar concept to meditation) to regenerate my energy. I do feel that my mind or body are adapting to more energy accumulations as I progressed. And I also now feel that I am able to adapt to energy build up during meditations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:45 pm

and well written and probably right Razz Razz Thanks Nazir! AND thanks fiz192! Very Happy

PS in Chinese movies or fantasy novels, the Martial Artists who meditate to increase their Chi often create a lot of turbulence in the air, I think it is a real thing since I am experiencing it all the time (just weak but my skin sense it definitely) and we have fiz who's experiencing similar pulling effects as well! :3 Oh, note that even if you don't experience the pulling effects, you still are likely accumulating energy in you because the pulling effects are merely the "excess" energy converted to 3D world form. Speaking of which, I suppose the excess energy can be converted to electricity as well, like in Dragon Ball where the Saiyans spark all over their body when they get pissed off LOLOL

In the end, the more control, the greater capacity to keep the energy in your body. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-08-22
Location : Erie, Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Dahhh... 2D dimension cannot exist!

Omg this is the 6666 message on the forums o.o And I have 606 posts and 665 points, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:31 pm

I'm not exactly sure on what you pointed out. But for now I will just shut up and listen since I can be completely off topic Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_4Nx2BkGlSj3F5WPeqePg
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-08-22
Location : Erie, Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:37 pm

Well he mentions 2D, and 2D can't exist, so yeah....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Dahhh... 2D dimension cannot exist!

Omg this is the 6666 message on the forums o.o And I have 606 posts and 665 points, lol.

I mentioned 2D as an example that is IF we live in 2D world. FYI, 1D = line, 2D = area (line x line), 3D = space (area x area), 4D (I assume it's space x space or something like that).

If you don't think 2D exists, then please provide explanation behind your theory. Wink

How do you check if this thread is 6666th? I just checked it's now 6668 messages in this forum total. I mean pretty cool if this is really 6666th. lol maybe the evil loves me for writing this post, so now more people will understand this simple concept of energy flux and will get stronger...  Twisted Evil  ACTUALLY, shit, if this gets to evil people, then they will use this knowledge in a wrong way! Shocked Maybe that's what 6666 means, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Oh Mark!! I might be overconfident about what I wrote but if you think this is an original idea that can be accepted by parapsychology community, then feel free to try and publish this material - as long as you refer me in your article OR even better if you put me in the author list LOL Doesn't matter whether I'm first or second or third author: usually the last author is the head of the department and the main contributor is the first author but perhaps, you being the first author will attract more audience - some parapsychology people might dislike the fact a biochemist is blabbering about stuffs in their field as a first author. In the end you are the one who has a PhD in Parapsychology and genuinely qualified to publish in a journal of this field - and I would appreciate a lot if you could make this publication happen. A short "review letter" form of article with some parapsychology literature you can provide as supportive references for this theory (coz I really know no parapsychology references for it lol) would be nice. I'm sure putting me in the author list is not a bad thing - not to brag about my background but for qualification purposes, I have BMedSci and Master in Biochemistry. I will give you further details by email or PM if you are willing to publish it in a journal. I have a feeling it's not so original though, I mean someone must have published this idea before LOL Very Happy*mad scientist talk*


Last edited by R94A21 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan


Posts : 220
Join date : 2013-11-19

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:08 pm

in Subsurface term, the 4th dimension is time. so basically 4D will refer to dynamic motion (over time) of a 3D character. but Im open to any hypothesis Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:10 pm

fiz192 wrote:
in Subsurface term, the 4th dimension is time. so basically 4D will refer to dynamic motion (over time) of a 3D character. but Im open to any hypothesis Razz

yeah I really don't like people calling 4D = time LOL Razz
Screw Einstein ~('w')~
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-08-22
Location : Erie, Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Okay, so the first and second dimension cannot exist. Here is why. I'll use the second dimension as an example of the two. You say the 2nd is like a piece of paper, but missing one of the 3x's that make up the third dimension. 3x's= variables for length width height. So, it has 2x's. Try to imagine that, an object with only 2x's. It is impossible to imagine because the object will always have 3x's. If you had a 2x's object it would be nothing because it would need a third x to exist. So, of course, the first cannot exist for the same reasons. Oh, and you might think the third dimension is made up of many second dimensions, and ultimately made up of many first dimensions. Well, the second dimension has only 2x's, example: Length: 10mm Height: 10mm Width: 0mm. If you stacked it with another identical object you'd get the measurements: Length: 20mm Height: 20mm Width: 0mm. So, no matter how many times you stacked you'd never have the third x, meaning if the third dimension was created by many 2 dimensions it would not exist. So there ya' go, my explanation. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 21
Location : VietNam

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:51 pm

I once tried to transform energy in space without using my energy to perform tk, It's very impressive!

_________________
cyclops Third eye's opening...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Alright folks, I realised that I forgot to talk about one more important aspect so I just updated with Addendum 3 to this post; and now it all make sense!! :DPlease have look. Wink

PS where's Mark? Haven't seen him for ages. ( 'w')a ... I hope he is alright!!


Last edited by R94A21 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Okay, so the first and second dimension cannot exist. Here is why. I'll use the second dimension as an example of the two. You say the 2nd is like a piece of paper, but missing one of the 3x's that make up the third dimension. 3x's= variables for length width height. So, it has 2x's. Try to imagine that, an object with only 2x's. It is impossible to imagine because the object will always have 3x's. If you had a 2x's object it would be nothing because it would need a third x to exist. So, of course, the first cannot exist for the same reasons. Oh, and you might think the third dimension is made up of many second dimensions, and ultimately made up of many first dimensions. Well, the second dimension has only 2x's, example: Length: 10mm Height: 10mm Width: 0mm. If you stacked it with another identical object you'd get the measurements: Length: 20mm Height: 20mm Width: 0mm. So, no matter how many times you stacked you'd never have the third x, meaning if the third dimension was created by many 2 dimensions it would not exist. So there ya' go, my explanation. Smile

3 axes, I know what you mean, x y z coordinates. I just put it as space = area x area to simplify things. If it has to be restricted that way then, it could mean: 1D = line, 2D = area (line x line), 3D = space (area x area x area), 4D = space x space x space x space, which I find somewhat too restrictive...

I don't quite get what you mean by "2D does not exist". I know everything has a thickness but when I say 2D, it's an abstract idea. Of course nothing can live in 2D world, even ants or bacteria. But Jake, do you know what is 100% 2D??? The screen you are watching now, and the visual perception of it through your eyes (or more accurately, through one eye - 2 eyes give 3D perception). See? If 1D or 2D doesn't exist, 3D would never have formed because 3D is based on 2D structures. So please do not say it doesn't "exist".

You will need to find another way to put what you want to express such as '2D is zero thickness'. OK? I hope I explained things enough. But to be fair, I am impressed by how much you understand given your age (15 is it?). Kudos to you! Wink I'm so fond of you all spiritually enlightened people in this community. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:50 am

R94A21 wrote:
Alright folks, I realised that I forgot to talk about one more important aspect so I just updated with Addendum 3 to this post; and now it all make sense!! :DPlease have look. Wink

PS where's Mark? Haven't seen him for ages. ( 'w')a ... I hope he is alright!!

Interesting again my friend. And I think Mark's fine, lol. He's a grown up man. He probably partied hard the New Year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_4Nx2BkGlSj3F5WPeqePg
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan


Posts : 220
Join date : 2013-11-19

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:54 am

I agree, I do somehow wonder how the energy can sometimes ignore the space(distances). If that is true, it could also mean its non-dimensional? As I understood energy such as wave or vibration, they attenuate with distance.. (maybe attenuate isnt the right word, it changes wavelength and increase in frequency)
It is yet to be proven R9, but its a good hypothesis. Like every hypothesis in science world, they will be challenged unless it can be consistently repeated in experiment Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-08-22
Location : Erie, Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:50 am

This would be 10 times easier to explain in person, but if the third dimension was made up of the second, the third dimension would be made up of nothing. Is the third dimension made up nothing, I don't even know. Is the smallest "thing" nothing, yes, but it's nothing, DAHHH... Anyway, no more of the mindf***. The point is, the third dimension cannot physically exist if it composed of nothing, which is what the second dimension is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 am

Jake G. wrote:
This would be 10 times easier to explain in person, but if the third dimension was made up of the second, the third dimension would be made up of nothing. Is the third dimension made up nothing, I don't even know. Is the smallest "thing" nothing, yes, but it's nothing, DAHHH... Anyway, no more of the mindf***. The point is, the third dimension cannot physically exist if it composed of nothing, which is what the second dimension is.

The computer screen you are watching is 2D. it clearly exists.

In my opinion, void doesn't exist - Aether is everywhere even in vacuum.

You are free to believe what you want. From what I can gather, your statements are not logical enough for me to accept.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-08-22
Location : Erie, Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:59 am

Well, no. It appears 2D, but it's not. Is a picture of a bus, the same as an actual bus? No. Ah, whatever I can never come up with the precise words, or examples, to use when ever I try to explain that they cannot exist. Could you read what's above again? I thought I explained it good there, apparently not. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:02 pm

fiz192 wrote:
I agree, I do somehow wonder how the energy can sometimes ignore the space(distances). If that is true, it could also mean its non-dimensional? As I understood energy such as wave or vibration, they attenuate with distance.. (maybe attenuate isnt the right word, it changes wavelength and increase in frequency)
It is yet to be proven R9, but its a good hypothesis. Like every hypothesis in science world, they will be challenged unless it can be consistently repeated in experiment Razz

Thanks fiz. Yeah exactly right, but I have a feeling if we are at a spiritual level to experiment to get decent results, we would by then intuitively know the answer, so no need to experiment once we actually can - irony, isn't it. Not sure about non-dimensional (= 0D) but it's a possibility but very abstract. The fact that we are supposed to go "higher" feels right with 4D concept rather than going back to non-existent dimension, but again it's a possibility. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Well, no. It appears 2D, but it's not. Is a picture of a bus, the same as an actual bus? No. Ah, whatever I can never come up with the precise words, or examples, to use when ever I try to explain that they cannot exist. Could you read what's above again? I thought I explained it good there, apparently not. Razz

It's ok. I kind of understand what you mean. What I think you are trying to say is: 2D is a visual perception and 2D alone does not mean a lot because it cannot form a reality (nothing can exist in a 2D world) like 3D does. But that doesn't mean 2D doesn't exist. It is a constituent of 3D, it doesn't have to function on its own other than visual perception.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-08-22
Location : Erie, Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:28 am

So the 2nd dimension is created by humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Jake G. wrote:
So the 2nd dimension is created by humans.

Lol you're a stubborn. I guess we will both agree on this one: 1D and 2D cannot exist on their own but they exist as a constituent of 3D or a visual perception.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-08-22
Location : Erie, Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Well no, 2D is visual perception, but 1D cannot be seen, and cannot physically exist, so, I agree with you that 2D exists as a visual perception, but I disagree that 1D can exist as a visual perception.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   

Back to top Go down
 

How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» How much energy does the A-class use?
» The role of the Design and Build Committee
» Energy drink IV...
» Re: Annex "G" GUIDELINES FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CONTRACTS FOR DESIGN AND BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
» US & Russia to Build New Space Station, Plan Joint Mars Project

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Psychokinesis and Telekinesis-