Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The force push

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

energy - The force push - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:49 am

I got a question on this. What is the link between lesson 1 and lesson 2? I mean, in lesson 1 I can feel my energy transferred. In lesson 2, I can feel my energy remain on my hands... Im not sure what Im missing here.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:53 am

Lesson one is the same but you get to throw your hands. Which gives the energy in the space a boost. And combines it with the wind. Lesson 2 is the same energy projection but here visualization has to do it's best. You have to visualize the energy coming out from you palms to hit the object. Pure energy.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:43 am

i see.. and somehow i realised that its important to remember the "feel" release in energy from lesson1. thanks nazir and oh yeah im impressed by your rate of development! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:09 pm

fiz192 wrote:
i see.. and somehow i realised that its important to remember the "feel" release in energy from lesson1. thanks nazir and oh yeah im impressed by your rate of development! Smile
exactly. remember and recall the internal sensation you felt.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks Mark. Something weird last night, I made the push force lesson 2 work with no hands and just with my third eye.. but it didnt with hands infront of my vision. Makes me wonder maybe my hands distract my focus..
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:10 pm

They don't. It may be a personal thing. Some people(like myself) find it with hand alot easier. Because it's easier to increase your focus on projecting energy.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:59 pm

I see what you mean now Smile I get result from both Nazir and Mark advise just need to make it consistent. I still feel a bit of headache sometimes after the training. I guess my third eye are not fully open yet.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:57 am

I think so, at the same time I could be wrong. But yeah, when my 3rd eye wasn't open I used to get extreme headaches from tk.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:43 pm

yea i realised that both using third eye and hand chakra works. except that its harder to control direction without using hand chakra. it suprised me how visualising the energy although at first i find it a mere imagination, it actually helps the brain to command subconciously.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Nazir or Mark,

Have you ever felt when you were doing TK on an object. The energy field around that object feels so dense? I was pushing an A4 paper and I could feel almost like am invisible glass (almost solid feels) or shield from a distance(30cm away from the object). It feels really heavy to push, and if I push that invisible shield the object moves with it. Have you ever encountered that?
Back to top Go down
aldrin kenneth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
aldrin kenneth

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
One little tip: Remember the psi/qi/chi energy is green.

i visualize my energy color is orange or orange with red..
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 pm

nevermind just realised that its my chi/si ball lol. im suprised by how heavy it feels and so much pressure in between my hand xD
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:03 am

I practiced force push for like 10 times . Only today I got the feeling of the energy comes out of my palm chakra and holding the papers, it's like I am a spider man spread out the lines to the objects push and pull. I used to just got the energy focus on a point of my finger. But today is totally different , there are something between me and objects I could clearly feel it and even see it...
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:14 pm

hm interesting convo need to keep up more
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:20 am

OK guys please dont judge me because of this is my first PK video and i was a little shy and might have thrown off some of my focus Also please leave a reply i need help with the technique or style i should say
Hope you enjoyed
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:27 am

if you can see i moved it over to the window at the end (in a diagonal) so that would be my proof to those who don't believe in PK
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:08 am

Thats good future psych, and also how is it to live in NY?
Must be Awsome!?  Smile 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ41D9dYIVsEAWdeC2yMA9g
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:13 am

yea thanks bro ny its fun its cool but its just that its harder to do PK because of the sounds car bus,people,police etc just the focusing
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:16 am

hm, give yourself time to let your chi build up i can do the exact opposite of you i always pull objects towards me
also if you wish to have peace and quiet then put on some headphones and listen to some binural beats that amazingly help your abilities! be sure to check out my channel or marks for visual help
thanks!
NF
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:24 am

oh i try pull but it never works for me when i want too but when i dont it does sometimes
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:25 am

hey also man whats the name of that song you were listening too
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:46 am

which one? XD i listen to lots of music,
i listen to mudvayne yngwie malmsteen white chapel etc link me the vid and ill tell ya
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:30 am

the um binural
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:42 am

the force pull is seem more easier to me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:50 am

wow that means your better at pull then i need to work on my pull i think its a matter that i dont believe enough yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The force push   energy - The force push - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The force push

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next