Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The force push

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
steezy steez
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The force push - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:09 am

Back to top Go down
DavidChakrathirdeye
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:15 pm

I already open my third eye but I don't how to learn telekinesis pls help
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:18 pm

DavidChakrathirdeye wrote:
I already open my third eye but I don't how to learn telekinesis pls help
when you feel pressure on your forehead, it's sign your third eye is active. It is getting stimulated and with time and practice you'll notice that the vibrations of the third eye can pull, push, crush etc the psi wheel. Meditation is a must.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Hey revo, I can finally control the psi wheel using my third eye (and hands) I just have to activate my third eye and then visualize it moving one way, or the other. But it uses up a lot of my energy, and i still can only move the psi wheel sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:06 pm

energy ball wrote:
Hey revo, I can finally control the psi wheel using my third eye (and hands) I just have to activate my third eye and then visualize it moving one way, or the other. But it uses up a lot of my energy, and i still can only move the psi wheel sometimes.
You know what they say, practice makes perfect. When you start feeling exhausted, just stop training and take a break. Your mental stamina gotta recover.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:13 pm

I jsut so a video that said that the psi wheel only spins because of convection, is that true?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:21 pm

energy ball wrote:
I jsut so a video that said that the psi wheel only spins because of convection, is that true?
Yeah but if you manage to control the convection in your hands to make the psi wheel spin how you want to, it ain't basic heat transfer anymore. Still, always keep yours hands at a fair distance, not too close, not too far, then you'll have to rely on psychic connection rather than convection.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:44 pm

Thanks man that's just what I did. Do you make any videos?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:58 pm

energy ball wrote:
Thanks man that's just what I did. Do you make any videos?
not yet but pretty soon someday. I'm still learning new things everyday you know, because my telekinesis technique is uncomplete and pretty weak lol. I can make any psi wheel move when I want to, however, I struggle keeping the spin for more than 5 seconds. Usually they go 120 degrees then -120 degrees and so on.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:49 am

Same for me.
Back to top Go down
docemoon145
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
docemoon145

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:33 am

Here's me trying out the force pull for the first time. I couldn't do it without moving, but I think I did epic for a first attempt! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Djsquishy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:07 am

Good video! Just try to push your hand instead of pulling it.
Anyway great job!
Back to top Go down
Djsquishy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:09 am

Also can anyone teach me how to move things without hands?
I'm really good at pulling and pushing money with hands. How do I do it with out them?
Back to top Go down
ninjaroot
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ninjaroot

PostSubject: Easy method to feel energy to push!   The force push - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:00 am

easy method so you can feel the energy in 10 or 15minutes , pretty simple as you try to push your object(recomend piece of paper for begginers) stretch your hand the hardest you can, stretch all your fingers , really hard , and keep your hand stretch for at least 10 or 15 minutes,  always making strenght while you are trying to push the object. (DO NOT RELAX YOUR HAND, RELAX IT ONLY WHEN YOU START FEELING THE ENERGY)

PS: keep your fingers stretch at least for 10 or 15 minutes while you are trying to push the object. after that you will be able to feel the energy with no problem , and now you can release the strenght you were doing in your hands, pretty simple , 100% SURE IT WORKS!
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 am

ninjaroot wrote:
easy method so you can feel the energy in 10 or 15minutes , pretty simple as you try to push your object(recomend piece of paper for begginers) stretch your hand the hardest you can, stretch all your fingers , really hard , and keep your hand stretch for at least 10 or 15 minutes,  always making strenght while you are trying to push the object. (DO NOT RELAX YOUR HAND, RELAX IT ONLY WHEN YOU START FEELING THE ENERGY)

PS: keep your fingers stretch at least for 10 or 15 minutes while you are trying to push the object. after that you will be able to feel the energy with no problem , and now you can release the strenght you were doing in your hands, pretty simple , 100% SURE IT WORKS!

That's ''force push'' litterally.
On the contrary, the point is rather to relax in order to perceive and establish energy connection smoothly. I'm 100% sure following your method will only strain and drain brute force, then eventually precipitate illusory and delusory energy accumulation or sensing due to mere pressure and fatigue... May I ask, did you really feel energy after just 15 minutes of work yourself?
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:30 am

Simple way is to massage your fingers rather than forcing yourself and hurt your fingers badly.Relaxing is the key.the more you relaxed your push is more stronger.
Back to top Go down
ninjaroot
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ninjaroot

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:50 am

The point with my method is consciousness deception, to cheat your brain into believing that , the feeling in your hands is energy, the all powerfull in TK is your will and beliefs, if you believe 100% that the feeling is in fact energy , your mind cheats itself into believing that energy is actually real, making easier the connection , cause your brain already felt it so you can after this replicate it better.

After the first feeling i no longer need to stretch my hand, it comes naturally thats why...
Back to top Go down
ninjaroot
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ninjaroot

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:00 am

For example theres the EASY WAY TO COMPLETLY UNLOCK YOUR FULL POWER IN MINUTES, TO BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING,  you can ERASE your doubts from your mind, for example:
If you erased the words: - Impossible / Cant be Done / not possible THROUGH SELF HYPNOSYS

You would be able to do EVERYTHING YOU WOULD THINK INSTANTANEOUSLY!!!
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:48 pm

Chi or energy is moving 24 hours in your body everyday non stopped,there's no need to cheat
your brain with self hypnosis Wink Awareness the energy is more important than straining your
fingers (you are anchoring pain into your sub concious mind,seems like a bad idea(just me).

*If you erased the words: - Impossible / Cant be Done / not possible THROUGH SELF HYPNOSYS

the word "impossible " means not possible,the subconscious will left out the "not" which
means its possible.This is how subconscious works Wink
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:01 am

ninjaroot wrote:
The point with my method is consciousness deception, to cheat your brain into believing that , the feeling in your hands is energy, the all powerfull in TK is your will and beliefs, if you believe 100% that the feeling is in fact energy , your mind cheats itself into believing that energy is actually real, making easier the connection , cause your brain already felt it so you can after this replicate it better.

After the first feeling i no longer need to stretch my hand, it comes naturally thats why...

I see your point there but still your method isn't quite legit. Your cheat by the way is most commonly known as ''reprogramming the subconscious mind'' since you know, psychic powers arise within deep consciousness.
You're right, it is possible to alter your conception of reality, boundaries, whatnot limits, however, I doubt a normal human being can achieve such feat in minutes. It takes great self meditation and mastery first, then firm psi mindset to simply and truly cancel society's widespread illusive idea that we live in a world with limits and restrictions initially... There are words and actions, there are ideas and memories, there are thoughts and convictions. For that reason, solely thinking you believe everything is possible won't be enough at all. The stake here is like forgetting something you've always remembered since the very beginning: e.g. the world you see through your eyes. Therefore and following that reasoning, to make the trick happen you gotta go ''blind''. Not literally. Wink

You gotta incarnate the ideology of limitless possibilites, transcend it through your spirit to a point where it's not thought or belief anymore but rather you, your perspective, your philosophy, your way of life.
I hope this wasn't much mad nonsense lol.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:43 pm

* transcend it through your spirit to a point where it's not thought or belief anymore

That's the point of reprogramming the subconscious mind,its takes about 30 days for doing this,doing once will certainly not "stick" in the subconscious mind.,stretching your hand,fingers in a relaxed way without hurting them well do it for 30 days and see if its legit or not
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Personally, I don't plan on reprogramming myself or stuff of that sort in the near future for various reasons (main reason being spare time). Anyway in this case I just don't see the point of practicing physically when the matter rather lies deep in your mind: it's mental. That's just my point of view Smile.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:44 pm

Hey revo can you help me, i just ound out that I never really was doing tk and it was just the wind, anyway can you give me some tips?
I'v been practicing for so long, it's always just the wind, do you think I should just give up?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:44 am

energy ball wrote:
Hey revo can you help me, i just ound out that I never really was doing tk and it was just the wind, anyway can you give me some tips?
I'v been practicing for so long, it's always just the wind, do you think I should just give up?
just make sure no wind or heat affects the wheel, as I've told you before, shut every single window, door, air conditioner or whatever. Practicing in some still and calm place is a must... The only and reliable method left for you now is no other than without your hands. It'll be a bit difficult and it seems you're losing hope. You know, you can take a break but don't you ever give up, keep believing in it and especially, in yourself. If you let negative waves stick in your mind it'll only make things even worse since mood and mental states drive psychic abilities.

I get best results in lotus position so you should definitely give that a try.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:22 pm

Well, I never practice with the wheel, I can't because I'm used to blasting my energy of of my hands. And today when I practiced I actually blasted the paper!!! It seems that my practice actually did help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The force push   The force push - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The force push

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next