Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Read Tarot Cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

How to Read Tarot Cards Empty
PostSubject: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:03 am

The one mistake I made is to try learning everything from the book. The book helps but it takes lots of time. And tarot reading is personal. Tarot isn't about thinking it's about feeling. It's about using your intuition and going with the images before you to create the words. That's why women find it easier to read Tarot than men as men tend to forget feelings and intuition and focus on problem solving. It's also why science will never understand it. The best advice I can give is to learn not the meaning of each card but the meaning behind the symbolism on the cards. Start by learning the meaning of the 4 classical elements (water, fire, air, earth) and then learn the symbolic meaning of the numbers 0(for the fool), 1,2,3,4,5,5,6,7,8,9. This symbolism is the numerology of Tarot.
Success mates Smile.
How to Read Tarot Cards Rider
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:07 am

i Have one, and 1 arch angel card 1 guardian angel card. i would say they are awesome on solving my real life prob…sometimes they are even too real to make me accept the messages
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:12 am

Sounds like you have the Angel deck. Awesome Smile! I like my Spanish deck, the Rider Waite and the Deviant Moon tarot. But who knows, there are so many decks out there that I may enjoy as much! I like Oracles too. But there's one way you can get attached to a deck even if you didn't like it before. That way is if someone gives you the deck as a gift. You would surely adore it.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:19 am

i have the rider waite one too.i heard tarot card from ancient atlantis. they were using it for daily entertainment with family members.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:25 am

You might really like the Atlantis Tarots:
How to Read Tarot Cards T-atlantis

essalove wrote:
cheers queen study

Atlantis tarot, hmmm. What do you think Smile?

Last edited by Nazir98 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:29 am

This is the one I have:
How to Read Tarot Cards Tarot
How to Read Tarot Cards Libro-tarot-significado-tiradas-y-mas-maso-21x15cm-135pag-6902-MLC5128875127_092013-F
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:07 am

cheers queen study 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:25 am

The atlantis deck sounds like something for you Smile. The Angel deck as well, but you already have that one.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Video has a few problems for me. The sound is not well. Hope it's not so for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:30 am

$9900? Jeez thats expensive! lol
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:34 am

I got mine for 53 guilders xD. Heck no I would never buy that Razz! It's from google.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:36 am

There was one tarot deck called Spanish Tarot for 11 guilders only.
How to Read Tarot Cards Spanish-playing-cards
But I felt like my energy was more connected to the expensive one and it's also way more cooler.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:39 am

An easy way most of us are using to learn meanings.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:05 am

I really like the Atlantis Tarot, and the Deviant Moon Tarot cards, but I don't think I will ever use tarot cards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:27 pm

I get you. They're expensive? I really agree on that. If you want to do fortune tellings, they're great though Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:02 am

Well it's not so much that they're expensive, I'm just not into fortune telling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Ok. Everyone has a different interest Smile.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Can you guys think of any good spreads? I like to explore the different types of spreads.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:12 pm

I've really been wondering what do each tarot card means & why do psychics use them. Why is that, by the way?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:55 pm

I wondered that myself before I got into it. Remember though that not all public psychics are credible. But the ones who do use it for answers, it's because each tarot card contains a message. Not just by the name. More importantly by the images. It's a very creative and visual way of divination and can give you very deep answers when getting used to.
And personally I find it unique because you don't always get answers you want. Such as with a pendulum for example. But it rather remains a mystery until you read the cards.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:12 pm

How to Read Tarot Cards IMAG0447
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:16 pm

What's that supposed to mean? May I ask? I'm guessing it's something grim.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:23 am

I just borrowed tarot cards from my friend. Try to start practicing with them tomorrow. I've heard that tarot cards doesn't work at all if you borrow them from somebody or it doesn't work 100%. But I give it a try. Now just trying to find some tips, more info and teachings how to read em.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:23 am

Just a few question about them. If I pick tarot card of the day should I try to feel some specific packs of them like cups, swords, pentacles or wands and then pick the pack that gave the feeling this is the one, then shuffling them and pick a card or should I shuffle them all? And is it the same thing when I use three card method?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Read Tarot Cards   How to Read Tarot Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Read Tarot Cards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1