Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your Natural Psychic Gift?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? Empty
PostSubject: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:13 am

Simple question. Which one of these 4 intuitive senses are you or do you think you're gifted with? 4 answers to choose from:
  • Clairvoyance

• Clairaudience

• Clairsentience

• Claircognizance

Clairvoyance is to see and receive visions using the third eye.

Clairaudience is to hear beyond the normal human hearings and hearing other dimensions.

Clairsentience is to feel things a normal human can't using psychic means.

Claircognizance is to know something without explanation.
We have all of these abilities of course but everyone has one of these naturally gifted to them. Which one do you have as a natural gift?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:19 am

I'm naturally gifted with clairaudience.
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:45 am

Clairsentience. would be my strongest out of those 4. was always perceptive of my surroundings without actually looking around. especially when someone else is looking at me. i can point them out of a crowd in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:15 am

Claircognizance. I have memories that aren't mine. I learn things fast, as if I knew them before. Clairsentience would be a close (VERY CLOSE) second
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:23 am

Maniackillzor wrote:
Claircognizance. I have memories that aren't mine. I learn things fast, as if I knew them before. Clairsentience would be a close (VERY CLOSE) second

I am the same way with learning. I learn really fast. But the sense of clairaudience is the strongest with me. I don't get random thoughts and know something without knowing the source. I haven't experienced the phenomena yet(besides when communicating with spirits or doing telepathy). I'm just smart. But I don't like saying that.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:13 am

christmas 2011 i had dinner with my family. all the time i had to look into the sky, but i didn't know why. some moments later this appeared:

my favourite claircognizance-experience.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:18 am

i think claircognizance is mine i have memories of my grandfather buying and trading cars before i was even born and i always have a feeling im connected to something really really huge that is going to happen its so huge that i cant even describe the feeling i get of it
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:08 pm

lol i take it back. my two strongest attributes are Clairsentience and Claircognizance lol
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Will you become furious if I say I don't think I am gifted with one of those..? Probably, considering you said everyone has at least one of those 4 gifts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Will you become furious if I say I don't think I am gifted with one of those..? Probably, considering you said everyone has at least one of those 4 gifts.
yes im absolutley furious i shall make every door in your slam shut for eternity and you dont have the power to stop them!
everyone atleast has one of these things you have one you just havnt realized or noticed yet!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Well, I know what I don't have. Clairvoyance, I never receive visions, and Clairaudience I never hear strange things. I'm a bit confused on Clairsentience, what do you feel exactly? And Claircognizance.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:13 pm

clairvoyance and clairaudience.although not in my control, it can happen anytime.
Back to top Go down
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:01 pm

none really...
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:09 pm

I think I have clairvoyance because I sometimes get short visions
Back to top Go down
mohamed_khaled
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Well I have something to say when I started doing tk I found it really fun but after a week or two I was afraid...it was because I kept on seeing somethings like ghosts and I still am but these things...I meant every time I have a glimpse on anything I find this white shaped human light looking at me for like 1 or 2 seconds and then vanishes
Back to top Go down
mohamed_khaled
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:18 pm

So guys I really need your help with this
Back to top Go down
mohamed_khaled
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:18 pm

So guys I really need your help with this
Back to top Go down
mohamed_khaled
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:23 pm

I meant to say when I move my head to another side while moving it I see a white lite and when I turn to see it again it dissappears
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:36 am

mohamed_khaled wrote:
Well I have something to say when I started doing tk I found it really fun but after a week or two I was afraid...it was because I kept on seeing somethings like ghosts and I still am but these things...I meant every time I have a glimpse on anything I find this white shaped human light looking at me for like 1 or 2 seconds and then vanishes

Where you expecting to see these things? If so, chances are high that you were just hallucinating. Happens, so don't take it personal. But if other people experienced the same then you're having the ability if clairvoyance(because you will encounter the entity more often).
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Yes, hallucinations would be more common during a TK session, because you are staring at one place for so long. However, I, and Nazir, could be terribly wrong, and it could be an entity. I don't have much advice on entities, because I am disconnected from the spirit world. I'll just say one more thing, when it appears, whatever it could be, get a good inspection of it.
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Clairvoyance.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:35 pm

I have claircognizance, I just know things that I never learnt in this life :S
Back to top Go down
mohamed_khaled
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Thanks guys I really appreciated you guys answering my question
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 am

I used to have clairaudience really well, but I complained about spirits talking to me using the phrase "I am hearing things" and then they put me on risperdahl.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:41 am

ide say clairaudience because i hear the frequency the earth gives off constantly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Natural Psychic Gift?   psychic - What is your Natural Psychic Gift? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your Natural Psychic Gift?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next