Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mental Telepathy Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Mental Telepathy Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mental Telepathy Help   Mental Telepathy Help EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:18 pm

I'm putting a huge amount of patients teaching my best friends telepathy these days. He does good at times but sometimes he keeps random guessing, and in result... gets the answers terribly wrong. I always let him use me for an example and most of the times I'm really accurate at first try. I need to tell him about this forum. Would be nice to have another peaceful Curacaoan here Smile!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Mental Telepathy Help   Mental Telepathy Help EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
but sometimes he keeps random guessing, and in result... gets the answers terribly wrong.

When i do telepathy i hear it in my own voice and often it can be difficult to distinguish between your own 'random guesses' and the other persons thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Mental Telepathy Help   Mental Telepathy Help EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:30 pm

I found in early experiements thats I would list off a huge reel of things I thought the person was thinking of and finally I would give up. Then they would say "it was a can of coke" and I be like for ffs! I thought of that why didn't I say it?

Don't be afraid of getting it wrong when doing Telepathy exercises, EVERY thought you have you should say.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Mental Telepathy Help   Mental Telepathy Help EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Indeed. And some people thinks like 1000 things before they get accurate on one thing. That's my confusion at times. When I'm at a state of panic to get it right I can get it accurate, although I get it better when I'm more calmed.
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Mental Telepathy Help   Mental Telepathy Help EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Paranoid Schizophrenics have a slight advantage in this way. I was bunked with one on a stay at a hospital. I learned a lot about the illness that stay. Those are the most interesting people I have ever met. One of my friends from school was diagnosed with it as well. They can pick up on a lot.
Back to top Go down
peak23
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Mental Telepathy Help   Mental Telepathy Help EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:07 am

est ce que vous auriez des conseils pour commencer à pratiquer la télépathie ? parce que pas mal de personnes m'accostent mais je n'ai aucune protection face à leur intrusion... merci pour vos conseils Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Mental Telepathy Help   Mental Telepathy Help EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:47 am

Je lire dans les pensées sur le autobus.

For the best telepathy training you need a friend to practice with.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mental Telepathy Help   Mental Telepathy Help EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:05 am

I train with my parents and brother
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Mental Telepathy Help   Mental Telepathy Help EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:51 am

gustanak wrote:
I train with my parents and brother
I trained my ex, we got strong telepathy connection before we trained. When he lie or did something or doing some bad thing I always know and felt wired, or anxious.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Mental Telepathy Help   Mental Telepathy Help EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:24 am

lol, if he cheated on you he must have the 'busted' feeling. My cat is my best friend(because I live with her) and also more often my telepathic partner. Only when I'm at school I train with the best friend who I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mental Telepathy Help   Mental Telepathy Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Mental Telepathy Help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1