Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Guides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:43 am

Spirit Guides F_14animalSpiritGuide

I know that many of you guys have been looking for information about how to meet your spirit guide if you don't already have one. So I've been digging around and I've stumbled across this:

http://markmauvais.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/how-to-meet-your-spirit-guide-and.html

It'll take a bit of your time but trust me you will enjoy the experience. I thought it would be cool if we could all discuss our sensations, what we saw or felt or heard and generally talk about the successes we had in discovering our spirit guides.

Last edited by Mark Mauvais on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:05 pm

I just had the most amazing experience. I posted pretty much what it was in another thread.( https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t480-meditating-sensations ) It was like my meditation experience, but the energy felt different and more controlled. What I saw was something I can't explain, and I won't try.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:33 am

I was doing this meditation and then the door of the room in whic i was suddenly opened. It wa not locked with a key or anything and it had been closed like for 10 minutes. Now while i was writting this, i opened again. I was in such a great meditation state. I loved it
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:33 am

It opened again*
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:19 pm

I agree with Gustavo, that was great! I saw mine as well. An angel with blue eyes and blonde hair. At first it took the appearance of my great grandmother and then changed into someone I don't know but still friendly.
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Angels are alright but I don't like them very much. Most of them are too innocent and never experienced injustice and unfairness - you know living in heaven and all. Lucifer was at least an independent thinker. Well, I see a lot of you guys are guided/protected by angels, that explains why so many of you are so innocent despite the obviously bad experiences some of you had.

My Jin 'friend' is way cooler than those happy and innocent angels. He has a free will unlike the angels and has maintained a strong sense of morality and justice after all those shits he put up with demons (bad Jins).

~('w')~
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Almost everyone I ask tell ne to stay away from spirits and that spirit guide meditation should not be done without proper supervision. I wanna see who my spirit guide is but im scared. Can anybody supervise me on skype?
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:46 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Almost everyone I ask tell ne to stay away from spirits and that spirit guide meditation should not be done without proper supervision. I wanna see who my spirit guide is but im scared. Can anybody supervise me on skype?

That's because almost always the spirit associated with a human is a demon or some fucked up ghost with no human consciousness - this is because at the moment, the spiritual world is at least as fucked up as the human society, well except the heaven which is a very small portion of the entire universe I presume.

Well, I wouldn't try to summon a demon or some douchebag ghost. If there's a spirit guide for you, meaning a good Jin or an angel (the bad jins or demons should've left you ages ago) assigned to you, and if they liked to talk to you, they will wake you up during your REM cycle of sleep making your body all paralysed. In contrast your mind will be connected to your spirit 'fully' - mind acts as a middle man between body and spirit.

I have a feeling that spirits generally don't like our minds because we are much more physical than spiritual in modern society (brainwashed). Spirits will come and talk to you when you are spiritual enough - keep meditating to learn the fundamental reality, the spiritual world, composed of the fundamental energy. To be fair, my spirit friend only tried to talk to me when I did 'something' right. One of them was soon after I discovered telekinesis, when I stunned a bug with my mind (spontaneous telekinesis).

~('w' )~ wheeee I talk too much
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:24 pm

You "type " too much lol...but it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Well my experience with spirit guides was really good. It happend like last year and my friend was watching.

I found out that some Spirit Guides may choose to be your guide because of your interactions with them in your past life.

I'm not sure about your opinion about them being demons and stuff but I don't know of anyone who has a demon and or ghost spirit guide. Some people have animal guides too.
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Yummyhen wrote:
Well my experience with spirit guides was really good. It happend like last year and my friend was watching.

I found out that some Spirit Guides may choose to be your guide because of your interactions with them in your past life.

I'm not sure about your opinion about them being demons and stuff but I don't know of anyone who has a demon and or ghost spirit guide. Some people have animal guides too.

read what I wrote more carefully.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:27 am

I did this and sadly i didn't see my spirit guide but got a glimpse of him or her when I opened my eyes at the end , but after doing this I saw energy in the air intensely
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:39 am

I still had no bad experiences communicating with ghosts or entities so I won't go much with you this time R9 or spiritualwarrior. It's completely fine IF you know what you're doing. People like being fools and test spirits or treat them mean or ask stupid things or communicate with a bad spirit even when they know it's a bad spirit.
Back to top Go down
shehzad777
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
shehzad777

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:32 pm

Ok.. I really need help here. I did this meditation a few mins ago, it was my first time. As i shifted my awareness to the Third Eye, it was tingling a lot, felt good, felt it opening. Then when the part comes when the gate at the end of the tunnel is opening up, I suddenly got an incoming message tone shooting in my ears, and I woke up very abruptly (i was using my mobile phone and earphones for the meditation). A fear struck me that may be someone else is there behind that gate and not my spirit guide! And as I got up my third eye stopped tingling and i got a sharp shooting pain now..its still paining and irritating me a lot! Im massaging it with my fingers, it ain't going!

Now it can be a coincidence that I got my incoming msg at the gate opening time, but whats making me think that it wasn't a coincidence is that, why at the exact time of the gate opening did the message arrive? (and it was a stupid forwarded joke message)
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:01 am

It's voldemort. Sad

Dont worry there are many spirits who find spirits stuck in a physical body interesting. Try to talk with the spirit. :3
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:03 am

Usually if some spirit respects you enough then he/she will show themselves like my best buddy rather than creating weird sounds.
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:03 am

Keep practicing and don't doubt yourself, believe and you will achieve.
Maybe your spirit quite showed and up and talked to you but you couldn't hear or see it yet, practice clearing your mind and if you are easily distracted do it in a calm room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1