Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Angel of Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Do you guys know exactly who It was? I heard rumors that it was Lucifer but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Yes, Satan is the angel of music. Well actually he was a cherub.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:03 pm

I had that feeling, thanks Smile.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Kinda makes more common sense indeed now...
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Musical tanget; we hear music today at 440hz It was originally played and recorded at 437hz. Why the change? 437 interacted with our bodies way to much. It changes you somehow.
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Eh. Archangel Sandalphon is the Angel of Music. Well in certain religions and beliefs if you must.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:23 am

Yummyhen wrote:
Eh. Archangel Sandalphon is the Angel of Music. Well in certain religions and beliefs if you must.

from what i know and learn music angel is sandalphon for sure! but i found out archangel Michael and raphael and angels of love are most active haha. I ask them for help most of the time. so does my guardian angels.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:53 am

essalove wrote:
Yummyhen wrote:

from what i know and learn music angel is sandalphon for sure! but i found out archangel Michael and raphael and angels of love are most active haha. I ask them for help most of the time. so does my guardian angels.

We have our own angel of music right here...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:56 am

She's a singer, yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:58 am

Let's just hope that the similarities between essa and Lucifer end there lol.

My tablet auto corrects essa to essay lol.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:01 am

lmao. Lucifer's the angel of music alright, dark ones. Which are kinda like my type. But still wouldn't compare myself to it. She's the angel of 3 dimensional music. Sounds nerdy, but I prefer it.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:11 am

O.O how did u guys find out I'm a singer …….>.by the way… I did wrote 3 songs under angels help….and one of it for angels. but the name I give it as "light" Im still working on the english lyric, so far only got chinese lyrics. anyone of you want to try on english lyric? its electro pop music. I'm planning release those 3 songs this year on.still processing with company.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:27 am

Nazir98 wrote:
lmao. Lucifer's the angel of music alright, dark ones. Which are kinda like my type. But still wouldn't compare myself to it. She's the angel of 3 dimensional music. Sounds nerdy, but I prefer it.

Lucifier is a She? i thought it would be He?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:42 am

The she means you.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:50 am

Nazir98 wrote:
The she means you.

=.= ahhh how stupid I am… by the way I want you to hear my new songs demo…. how can i do it ? any suggestion?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:04 am

Facebook, haha. And it's ok
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:33 am

You can upload privately on YouTube so that only people with the link can watch the video.

And I would be happy to have a go at your English lyrics.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:43 am

check ur PM
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Yeah. This is a theory (I know a few but yeah), some archangels are being reincarnated here on Earth at this moment. So Archangels like Sandalphon might have been replaced due to his reincarnation. I'm not 100% sure but I do know 2 reincarnated archangels. (not as known)
Back to top Go down
Illarium12
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:34 am

Lucifer as the angel of the music?LOL.Why does the satan has to be so evil&ruin that beautiful name with his cruelness?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Angel of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Music   The Angel of Music Empty

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Music

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1