Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Succubus and Incubus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Succubus and Incubus Empty
PostSubject: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:40 pm

So, what is an succubus or incubus you may ask...
A succubus is the female form of a demonic beast that can shape shift from succubus to the male form, incubus. It's sole purpose is to seduce men for their semen. Once semen collection is complete, the creature shifts into an incubus, where it seduces women. The beast then takes the collected semen and uses it to impregnate the woman. They will appear in a desirable shape so they can stimulate you, sending you sexual visions. They visit you mostly during 'dreams'. You will wake up exhausted and feeling drained, or like your over-stimulated. Before you think about summoning one, know these 5 words: This. Cannot. Be. Good. For further informations search into demonology.
Succubus and Incubus Lilith-Snake-Seductress-Succubus
Lilith, the succubus.

Succubus and Incubus 2382052_f520
An incubus.

Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:19 pm

lilith.. From my knowledge,lilith was the first woman created, before eve and she flew away because she didn't want to obey God. Is this true?
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Lilith didn't want to lay beneath Adam. In a biblical sense she was the first perfect woman, and every one created after was submissive to males
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:44 pm

lilith was banished because she cried out the words your never supposed to mention which supposedly makes you ascend to heaven( also that women submissive to men thing isnt supposed to be there ) it was one of the misinterpreted things that the KJV bible got wrong
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Do you know the words?
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Cool, thanks for correcting me. Not really a biblical scholar, I just new a few things. Had a KJV a while ago, my current version is NIV but I haven't made it past page one
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:06 am

its very interesting how similar the story is as in islam holy book quran. although the name of the demon wasnt mention there, it was mention syhaitan. in our holy book he was cast out of heaven because he refuse to bow down to Adam as prophet because they syhaitan are made from fire while human are made from earth soil. Thank you for that info, i havent read the other 3 prev holy book as mention in quran: tawrat( Moses), zabur(David) and bible(Jesus)
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:10 am

i know this is a sensitive topic when it comes to religion but its good to know this Smile
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:30 am

All religious are connected in my opinion. Just a different version of the truth.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:55 am

fiz192 wrote:
its very interesting how similar the story is as in islam holy book quran. although the name of the demon wasnt mention there, it was mention syhaitan. in our holy book he was cast out of heaven because he refuse to bow down to Adam as prophet because they syhaitan are made from fire while human are made from earth soil. Thank you for that info, i havent read the other 3 prev holy book as mention in quran: tawrat( Moses), zabur(David) and bible(Jesus)

I think there has been a slight misunderstanding.

Lillith was the first woman, before eve, you my friend are thinking of Lucifer (syhaitan) who led a rebellion against God and was cast into hell. Interestingly neither of these stories are actually in the bible but are known as part of the 'legend'.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:00 am

oh my bad  Shocked  I thought the story were related
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:02 am

The bible omitted alot of books from their book. For example the book of Enoch. The bible is one of the most contradicting sacred books known to man. I blame the Roman catholic church
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:08 am

im no biblical scholar but i know what is supposed to be there and what isnt lol when it was 1st translated the interpreter mustve been shitty because it doesnt make sense as to why god would lead his people away from egyptian slavery and then have slavery is okay and how raped women are supposed to marry the rapers, see i just dont see my good ole father putting that or saying that you know? lol
BUT i can say this much i have many atheist freinds who are DEEPLY into proving the bible wrong, they are unable to do it because for every verse of the bible you read you get atleast 2 different meanings which makes it impossible to decode
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:30 am

nowforever13 wrote:
i have many atheist freinds who are DEEPLY into proving the bible wrong, they are unable to do it because for every verse of the bible you read you get atleast 2 different meanings which makes it impossible to decode

This.

Thats why I believe that if there was a God, if he did send mankind a message it wouldn't be something open to interpretation. We can all read a sentence and take our own different meanings from what it says. If god was going to send mankind a message it would be in a language that had no room for interpretation or misinterpretation.

The real word of God would be written in maths.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:54 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:
i have many atheist freinds who are DEEPLY into proving the bible wrong, they are unable to do it because for every verse of the bible you read you get atleast 2 different meanings which makes it impossible to decode

The real word of God would be written in maths.
that seems PERFECTLY logical, but i can add-on to your hypothesis with if you look at the human DNA there is a message from god written in our own DNA'
"Researchers at Harvard University announced today that they have found what appears to be a message from God written inside the human genome.

In a little-explored section of non-coding DNA, a team of top geneticists discovered a 22-word snippet of ancient Aramaic in which God confirms his existence and his role in creating life on Earth.

The stunning finding represents nearly irrefutable evidence of God’s existence and his role in creating the process of evolution by natural selection.

The message was discovered when researchers noticed strange mathematical patterns appearing within a certain section of the genome."
the message reads Hello My children this is Yaweh the one true lord. you have found creations secret now share it peacefully with the world."
it seems your original theory and conclusion was correct about the word of god would be written in math for references here is the website
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/05/message-from-god-found-hidden-inside-dna-sequence-2447606.html
edit i do not want to force religion on ANYONE i want all religions to coexist with each other even though this may be damning evidence of the existance of god im not forcing it on anyone here
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:01 am

That story is from the daily currant, a hoax news paper.

The Daily Currant is an American satirical news blog that focuses on politics, technology, and entertainment.[1] A number of its satirical stories have been taken for true news reports by press.[2]
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:15 am

ive read multiple articles on that DNA thing though not just from daily currant, what else ive read it makes perfect sense. as much as ive read i never came across daily currant
if you will mark just for alittle freindly argumentation all the research ive done this website is not fake or anything like that http://www.proofthatgodexists.org/ if you do not want to take the test dont lol just for some freindly arguing :] lol
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:25 am

lol that site is funny. it reminds me of that thing "does your mom know you sniff her pants?"
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:27 am

I have a question for you guys. What would you do if you would supposedly dream one day that a succubus is holding a relationship with you? You're paralyzed at this moment. It drains your energy in exchange for unrealistic pleasure. Now, there are 2 things: You accept it and wants it to come more often(which is basically summoning it. Or you brag for help and escape. What would you do? They don't appear when you have a bad mind or anything, they just appear one day.
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Ah now Nazir, that is the question. I think I gave in. A while ago. Now I struggle to maintain and expand my current conscience mind. I think I kicked the Suck-ya-bitch habit though. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succubus and Incubus   Succubus and Incubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Succubus and Incubus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1