Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Martial Arts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Well havent practiced for some time now. Practicing nunchucks these days.
Back to top Go down
urielhelix
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
urielhelix

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:59 am

EssaLove wrote:

cool~~!!! haha I just do yoga >.<

I have been beaten up by a yoga master. even if you don't know fighting, you know breath work and calm. just move out of the way and slap them were they are open! bam yoga style!
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:33 am

I do wing chun(traditional), dim mak(modern) and kali(traditional). I taught for 3 years then I stopped after I got my spinal disc dislocated, now I just use what I learned for body maintenance and I just meditate a lot and practice telekinesis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:56 am

neoben wrote:
I do wing chun(traditional), dim mak(modern) and kali(traditional). I taught for 3 years then I stopped after I got my spinal disc dislocated, now I just use what I learned for body maintenance and I just meditate a lot and practice telekinesis.

surprise. always thought you'd be too busy to spend time on such things.  Surprised good on you mate  sunny 
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:26 pm

I do tae kwon do and used to do boxing.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:25 am

i know wing chung and tae-known-do... but i practice some sort of personalized style... i have noticed it has wing chun principles mixed with tai-chi (inner energy) and Yoga techniques (paranyama, dharana, pratyahar, mantra, mudra)... I also learned a bit about dim mak, but didn't keep on learining it (i kind of remember the lung meridian points). Right now i was looking forward to learning Varma Kalai, although it may be difficult to do so, i have not found enough information at disposal.

Also as a fun fact, i believe my body intuitively knows kung-fu snake style, i started noticing my body would react as such while training free style wing chun (friendly encounter). It may be i have know this from another life, its just naturally there. Now i have seen some snake style videos and i see i move somewhat like that... although i never actually practiced it or learned about it before, that i can remember. I could say there is a difference though, because of an emphasis on the vortical motions and projection of the flow of chi/prana.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Once I master telekinesis, I'd like to take a gander at Capoeira myself, it's so pwetty u//////u
Back to top Go down
Illarium12
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:45 am

I'm learning how to fight by myself.When my mom talks about being alone in the street at night,she always says that:"Slap&run away.".Great job mum,'cause my sister tried it&it didn't work so she screamed to get my attention.By the way,my dream is to learn how to fight with a sword.Like on the old times...I would fight to save us from falling.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:41 pm

I've studied taekwondo (red black belt)
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:44 am

I'm going for my second degree black belt in Taekwondo this year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
lifesaver
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:53 am

hello guys and girls, well i have been looking at what you have said in the past and i hope that you are still practicing your martial art because it is good to know these things and a great way to learn how to use your body . but i would be more careful on what i choose for the fact i seen people fight in karate and it is really not good . specially when a master gets beat by a non experience fighter. i have done boxing in the past have knowledge of some moves in kung fu , tai chi , kick boxing,wrestling. wish to learn weapons and ju jisu ( i believe that is how its named janpanese martial art). if you are a true psychic you will know why i am saying these. the change will happen no matter what the world is changing . as a lesson that was shown to me and i want to help you even though ... you have to be ready for anything , mind , body and soul. the mind is the communicater between the body and the soul.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 12:51 pm

Hi Illarium12,
Altho I'm a Tai Chi practitional still I would recommend Master Wong's Wing Chun youtube pagehttps://www.youtube.com/user/138mws/videos
His teaching is straight forward and I'm sure you learn something from his videos. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts   qigong - Martial Arts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2