Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telepathy Psychic Spying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying Empty
PostSubject: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:27 pm

If you could read anybody in the whole worlds mind who would it be?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:27 pm

I think for me the answer is George W Bush.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:42 pm

for me it would be evelyn rothschild ( the supposed controlers of the entire earth currency system
i think that one of us should try to infiltrate a top secret area of the world just to see what is there, like area 51 or the white house during a meeting between obama and congress or whatever Using bilocation or Astral projection i wonder if they have a defense against these things that may sever our silver cord or lock us perminatly outside of our body
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:58 pm

I'm really good at telepathy for now. And I mostly use it on teachers lol.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:55 am

I would think probably Barack obama because he's the U.S president and knows devious secrets that possibly can be true. Such as covert wars reasons for war and other facts that most people would believe as science fiction some what similiar like E.t's and bio-chemical weapons ,zombies, mutagens and other horrifying stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:11 am

Those in power have the juiciest secrets.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:14 am

Huehuehue then i would read your mind Mark :-P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ41D9dYIVsEAWdeC2yMA9g
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:32 pm

I would probably read a geniuses mind. One that has a deformity where they are extremely smart.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:58 pm

nowforever13 wrote:

i think that one of us should try to infiltrate a top secret area of the world just to see what is there, like area 51 or the white house during a meeting between obama and congress or whatever Using bilocation or Astral projection i wonder if they have a defense against these things

you bet your ass they have psychic defense. During the cold war they poured millions of dollars into the technology. What a waste we already knew tin foil on the head blocks psychic signals right? LOL
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:23 am

I agree with the one who said they would read Mark's mind. I would do so as well. I tried psychic communications on him but no reports of success. I'm mostly doing telepathy on my cat.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:37 am

Haha great Nazir, i guess you see much of fish pictures in your head when reading your cats mind. Gj Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ41D9dYIVsEAWdeC2yMA9g
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:06 am

No, she doesn't eat much fish :p. Although what she's crazy about are anything that's gold or yellow. But when I actually read her mind what I get is just empathetic. I feel the strange emotion she has towards my mother.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:27 pm

How pathetic I am I have no one interested in to psychic reading on ! But everytime I talk to new people I met for the first time I can sense or know the whole picture of his or her personality just in 10 mins . And it's almost 100% correct. Friends says that I just based on my experiance to sensing people. But I don't think she's right, cuz I have had this sensing ability since I have memories and consciousness.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Indeed it is your intuitive side. Which when one develops it it's called psychic ability. I mostly sense people as well.
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Screw a single mind. I would link into the hive mind. The collective of all humanity. "Together we are a powerful force as one mind, body, and soul. Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us, because of the beliefs we hold. With this love, combined with our strength, we ward of pain and stress. Technician I am wholeheartedly, in life and in death" -The Pledge
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Hmm.. The word evil in that post made me think, just a bit, and I have decided that there is no such thing as evil. If you could link into the hive mind that would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Evil and good are like black and white. One Is the essence of pure light, the other is the absence. We live in the gray, so we are truly devoid of either. We can encapsulate the aspect of one or the other momentarily, but no person is truly good or evil. The actions they choose can show you what shade of gray they are, but no-one can be pure one side or the other. Right and wrong exist. Black and white exist. Good and evil exist. We all have them within uspsychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying Battle-of-two-wolves
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Stop on. An excellent proverb. We have the capacity for good and evil, we just have to choose the right one.
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 4:13 pm

I chose the proverb because I'm part Cherokee. Enough not to pay taxes if I had the money to get a genealogical report done to prove my percentage.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatUnknown
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:49 am

I would read my enemies minds and a few famous peoples minds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telepathy Psychic Spying   psychic - Telepathy Psychic Spying Empty

Back to top Go down

Telepathy Psychic Spying

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1