Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho Empty
PostSubject: Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho   Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:48 am

The greatest quote I remeber hearing in my life is: “Magic's just science that we don't understand yet.”
― Arthur C. Clarke
Now I wanted to bring some little things to your attention. The study of particle physics, quantum theory, and string theory, are all very interesting subjects that never get enough attention. On a quantum level is where stuff happens. The rule set that we think the universe has breaks down. Now, think about psychics, clairvoyants, mediums and all the other names for someone like myself and those here. Are we not just masters of a level of power on a quantum scale that allows us to do what we do? I read on the forum about the study of parapsychology, what about the study of para-physics? Oh wait it already has another name. Theoretical Physics. Invest a little wiki research on the subject and you may enter a whole new plane of consciousnesses. Did you know you exist in 11 dimensions? 4 more then your used too Razz
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho   Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Lol, I did mate. And interesting indeed. I think that's what parapsychologists studies about the phenomenon as well, the science in it. The psychology(not skepticism although there are some skeptic parapsychologists). I used to look  about psi energy about just a force that can't be explained until I realized something after watching ghost hunting shows. Ghost hunters use EMF metors to detect a ghost because a ghost is made out of pure energy. Chi/Psi/Prana energy are actually a strong level of electromagnetism. So is our psychokinesis.
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho   Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:18 pm

I study almost everything about the body I can close my eyes and see my arms. I know all about chakra (Or whatever your choice of etymology you use.)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho   Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:23 pm

Indeed, the chakras were the first things I learned about energy. Still having a little little bit of trouble remembering the auras but I'll figure that out later.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho   Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Paraphysics is something I'm not entirely familiar with. We quite often have chats about time travel and alternate dimensions so I look forward to hearing your thoughts on those kinds of topics.

Welcome!

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho   Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho Empty

Back to top Go down

Scientific Psychic, or Scientific Psycho

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1