Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Readings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic Readings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:13 pm

It got me the chills seeing that. And I would agree with you. Thanks NF.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Last Saturday when we were driving to my aunt's Easter party, I spotted a psychic reading place at a road somewhere. I might wanna check it out sometime.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:32 pm

I feel so darn shamed that I never ever gave the rest of you guys a reading Sad! Now that it became way easier for me, feel free to pass by and talk Smile! I can stay off of any site but never facebook!
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Could you give me a reading?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:31 am

New Psychic wrote:
Could you give me a reading?

Sure! Message me on facebook.
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:34 am

Hello All,

I 'do readings' but I think it is something we all do on different levels. just depend on what you have energy/attention for developing.
thank you
Lx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:48 am

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:37 pm

I got a psychic reading today from youtuber and intuitive Leyla from Leyla's Channel.

The conversation was a lot longer than the video and she brought up a lot more than this. In my opinion he was stunning! In all 3 categories. Especially the Love and Family part. The school part was interesting as well, more based on future events so that's why it's a mystery I'm looking forward to.
Free psychic readings are often the best Psychic Readings - Page 2 3900822010
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Will i pass my nov '14 ca final exam?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:43 am

You're thinking it would be hard, very hard. It will be much easier than you think. Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 am

Thanks Naz Smile
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:10 pm

I've always wondered what my future would be like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:12 pm

You got to be more specific though. Money, life, school, romance and so on. If it's about telekinesis than just think that out yourself Razz.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:32 am

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
You got to be more specific though. Money, life, school, romance and so on. If it's about telekinesis than just think that out yourself Razz.
You know, I was worried that a comment like this would pop up. I was thinking something like, what my life would be like, or, how and when I would die.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:21 am

Are you sure you want to know when you will die?
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:29 am

I am sure I wish to know when and how I will die.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:56 pm

I heard that human choice determines the future and it is not set. However you can get really good probabilities with psychic insight, but it is not set.

Nazir I'm getting a reading from Leyla too! I planned it for like a week ago but there were technical difficulties and I'm to blame, but she let me re-schedule as it wasn't exactly my fault but my computers fault. I wonder what it'll be like...
The video on your channel led me to her, so thanks for that! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:28 pm

Nice Smile! You'll be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:06 pm

I got my reading from Leyla, she was very accurate with what she said. She said I would get a reward on a short trip, which is confusing because I haven't done anything. That was the one thing I was confused about. She mentioned two girls that are very close to each other that I am friends with. She mentioned how I think about my future a lot, and I do all the time. She said I would have a good future, which is nice to hear after all this planning. She mentioned how I want to move to a different country, which I do. She mentioned how it's a calm time in my life, and it is very calm nothing is going on. She mentioned nightmares I used to get which were from a past life, I don't really remember the nightmares though. No one is near death so that's good. She said I was involved in music and at first I said no, but then she mentioned singing and I told her I do sing quite a bit in my free time. She then said if I practice it I can become really good at it, and I have actually wondered quite a bit if I would ever become a good singer. She said I was quite determined and a bit tough, at the time I really didn't think I was all that determined, but now thinking back yeah I am very determined about things I care about. She said wasn't getting too much, so the reading was rather short and was about 25 minutes long, but for everything she did get she was very accurate. The only thing I'm curious about is the reward... Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Probably being on her channel if it was a live chat. I'm stunned to here this Smile. She's totally spot-on with things.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:40 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
Probably being on her channel if it was a live chat. I'm stunned to here this Smile. She's totally spot-on with things.

Oh crap it was live. I don't know if it will be on her channel, I think she would have told me, and it wasn't all that exciting, she surely does more readings than just the ones she puts on here channel right? Anyway I'm already regretting something from the reading. She mentioned the two girls, and it stuns me that she called them 'a couple' because they literately do everything together. Well all she did was mention them, she didn't really say much about them, I wish I could have asked her to go on with them. She called them a couple, that's so significant to me! She thinks the upcoming reward is school related, school didn't even start yet what could I be winning? She also said it would be on a short trip. A reward from a school related short trip... Whatever award it may be I probably didn't deserve it, maybe it's just a reward of chance. I mean I haven't done anything reward worthy. She said I could have already one it, but I do not ever recall winning an award on a short trip. I have no idea. I think about my future so much and she mentioned that! She said I'd have a good future, I mean what else could you hope to hear after that? She told me I could become a good singer, and she advised taking classes. Well that's never going to happen, I could never sing in front of anyone but my dog. I guess that'll just be a missed opportunity, a bit disheartening. What's my reward, I'm so anxious to find out my reward! I do wish it could have gone on longer, but it was really a great reading. If I ever have another reading, which I most likely will, I will be to sure to ask more questions. She said I was determined, I didn't think I was when she said that, but thinking now I am very determined about what I care for, she was so accurate! You guys should get a reading from her, she's very accurate and if that alone didn't convince you she is free!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Readings   Psychic Readings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic Readings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2