Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chakrhas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Eye floaters probably? I have a big one, it annoys me  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:06 pm

o good you explained most of it Smile

yes each chakra point is connected to a different organ in your body aswel as a sense and emotion but they are clogged and damaged by you emotional and physical health. ill mention these along with some crystals and benefits of charging each of the chakra points. you must deal with the negative emotions and hygiene or your chi will waste like a battery in the cold.

first is your root / earth chakra, its your foundation and stability. its linked to your sex organs and your sense of smell, and it deals with your survivability and is effected by fear. the best crystals to assist in its charge would be ruby and garnet.

2nd is your sacral / water chakra it is your support chakra, the furnace to your temple. its linked to your all your other chakra points, by charging and balancing this chakra point you help charge and balance every other chakra point as well as vitalize your astral body. its linked to your sense of taste, and is charged by pleasure but effected by guilt. the best crystal for this chakra point is carnelian and orange calcite.

3rd is your solar plexus / fire chakra it is the power box of your temple its in charge of running diagnostics its linked to your general abdomen area(liver/kidneys/intestines) charging and balancing this point increases your sensitivity to your senses, and is connected to your sense of sight. this chakra point deals with willpower but is effected by shame. the best crystals for this chakra point is amber and topaz.

4th is your heart / air chakra this is the welcoming mat to your temple, its what makes you understanding and accepting of others and their differences. its responsible for your lungs and heart, charging and balancing this chakra point makes you more understanding of astral projection. and is connected to your sense of touch. this chakra point deals with love and is effected by grief. the best crystals for this chakra point are rose quartz, emeralds and jade.

5th is your throat / sound chakra its the lighting in your temple, charging and balancing this chakra point helps you to be honest with yourself and reminds you who you are. its connected to your neck, shoulders, arms, and hands. and linked to your sense of hearing. this chakra deals with truth and is conflicted with the lies we tell ourselves. best crystals for this chakra point is turquoise and sodalite.

6th is your third eye / light chakra it is the windows of your temple. charging and balancing this chakra point gives you a clearer intuition and foresight, its connected to your eyes and linked to your consciousness. this chakra deals with insight and blocked by illusions. the best crystals for this chakra point is quartz and lapis lazuli.

7th & final is your crown / thought chakra this is the solar panel rooftop to your temple. charging and balancing this chakra point gives you universal oneness, its connected to your cerebral cortex and central nervous system. also perfects all your senses. this chakra point deals with the purest of cosmic energy but is distorted by material attachment. the best crystals for this chakra point is amethyst, ametrine, and lavender jade.

now dont go running off to meditate just yet. there is something important i must share.
when i found this information it came with a warning at the time i was young and stupid and it made no sense to me. but i think i can better explain it to you all. it went something like "starting your spiritual journey will open you to negative entities." at first i was thinking "yea sure bring it on" but i failed to understand the parallel spirit world..

you have all started your journeys so you all have a well added advantage compared to me. but opening of your chakras will bring something totally different. like i said earlier, without this process of opening your chakras your energy fades over time. think about each chakra point as a piston to a car motor, if its dirty and clogged it wont run well and it will slow the rest of your pistons till it stops.
in the spirit world your aura is a lot more visible. so you glow for a short period but it wares off where as once you begin opening your chakras they will endlessly and freely spin generating an abundance of energy.

now everyone has a demon within them. you cannot get rid of it, its there to stay, its how you have your freedom of will. but those of us more spiritually awakened aren't so much worried about that little guy, we can see how we treat others and know whats right and wrong. for others they don't have as good control therefore the line between good and bad is a little more blurred depending on the individual.

as you open your chakras they will begin building positive energy endlessly i mean once you have completely opened all of them up to your crown chakra. you will be one with the cosmic energy. this is the process jesus follwed and what they still teach in the tibetan mountains today. but we arent isolated like they are. we have many people around us completely unaware of chi who think bad things and actions are normal part of life. your energy will grow and attract that demon within everyone. all those demon want is to manipulate you and bring you down to their level. offer them the energy they want (not literally) observe how they act and reply in kind, or offer them a crystal if you happen to have one on you. although sometimes the best option might be to just walk away.

also when i say charge and balance your chakras i dont mean to fully charge them positive then dial them down to a balanced level. i mentioned earlier we all have a positive and negative entity. they both must coexist in harmany. you must be understanding and accepting of both halves of the circle.
there was a quote in xmen first class, when prof x teaches magneto to utilize his ability.
"true power lies between rage and humility."

namaste Smile
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Chakras are directly linked to the endocrine system Random link to back it up. Thanks Google!
CruelCrusader what you said about a demon inside us all reminded me of this song:

The christian school of thought teaches you that we all posses the trinity within us all, but they are wrong its not a trinity. They leave out the fourth. The demon as you refer to it. I refer to it much in the same way. Its our attachment to the physical. Its what makes us feel fear. Every emotion is a branch of love or fear. When feeling a love based emotion, our wavelength is shorter, but more active. It activates more sets of nodes on our DNA. It lets us perceive more.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:12 am

CruelCrusader that is some great info man! Thank you a lot.
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:15 am

your welcome. there is also a video called "mind science: truth hidden from mankind" that talks about a bunch of experiments they make. for example,they did one where people wer in direct contact with the voltage meter they go to say the average person produces 30 - 150 mv, and people with severe depression or nervous system disorder like ms produce only 5-9mv. AND THEN continue to qigong masters and healers and they can project energy in all directions to copper walls and produce 20 - 250 Volts.

good tune mani but they are right when they say "can i kill it - hell no" you can control it tho.
in "music industry exposed" they talk about how you will always have a negative influence there saying comon man kick that door in. if you give in you give him power, and the next following influence will only get stronger and stronger. Ive dealt with demons its literally a voice in your mind. you may think the voice in your head is just you arguing with yourself, and you are, your arguing with your negative influence.

they didnt leave it out. your demon is the second half of your spirit.
consider this, what is a good action if there is no such thing as bad?

Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:39 am

here are hand gestures that are symbolically related to each chakra point. starting from root to crown. if you are left handed do the opposite of how the picture has it done (except for your heart chakra's gesture)

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0017
this is a familiar hand gesture that rests over the knees, it represents stability. your palms are the foundation and your are fingers holding your spiritual structure in place

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0018
this hand gesture represents support, like an mother cradling her child you cradle your spiritual structure.

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0019
this hand gesture represents the willpower to push forward. note that your thumbs are in position to support the wedge between your palms.

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0013
this hand gesture is amazing, note your right hand over your heart and left hand in its stability form. its represents creative stability of logical understanding of your heart chakra.(wow right?)
(your right hemisphere of your brain is about randomness and creativity, your left hemisphere is all about logic and understanding.) the way your brain is wired the left half of your brain supports the right side of your body and right side of your brain supports the left half of your body. your right hand over your heart represents logical understanding, and your left hand over you knee represents creative stability.

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0014
this gesture represents sound vibrations. note the fingers switch. right index on top left middle finger on top after that, then back to the right ring finger on top and left pinky on top. every 2 fingers represents a sound wave. your left pinky is the first wave knocking into your right pinky and ring finger being the second wave, then to your left ring and middle finger etc.

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0015
this gesture represents focus and clarity, ring finger is the only one pointing out collecting energy like an antenna the rest of your fingers direct that energy into your palms. the opening between your palms represents a window.

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0016
this gesture represent the connection to the universal oneness. again in your left handed switch the hands position except for your heart chakra gesture. this one is of great importance with this rule. because if your a righty your used to having your right thumb on the inside. this gesture helps you become balanced.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:50 pm

I've seen them too since very young…i think they might be some exists living in 1st dimension ?
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:09 pm

CruelCrusader wrote:
here are hand gestures that are symbolically related to each chakra point. starting from root to crown. if you are left handed do the opposite of how the picture has it done (except for your heart chakra's gesture)

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0017
this is a familiar hand gesture that rests over the knees, it represents stability. your palms are the foundation and your are fingers holding your spiritual structure in place

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0018
this hand gesture represents support, like an mother cradling her child you cradle your spiritual structure.

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0019
this hand gesture represents the willpower to push forward. note that your thumbs are in position to support the wedge between your palms.

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0013
this hand gesture is amazing, note your right hand over your heart and left hand in its stability form. its represents creative stability of logical understanding of your heart chakra.(wow right?)
(your right hemisphere of your brain is about randomness and creativity, your left hemisphere is all about logic and understanding.) the way your brain is wired the left half of your brain supports the right side of your body and right side of your brain supports the left half of your body. your right hand over your heart represents logical understanding, and your left hand over you knee represents creative stability.

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0014
this gesture represents sound vibrations. note the fingers switch. right index on top left middle finger on top after that, then back to the right ring finger on top and left pinky on top. every 2 fingers represents a sound wave. your left pinky is the first wave knocking into your right pinky and ring finger being the second wave, then to your left ring and middle finger etc.

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0015
this gesture represents focus and clarity, ring finger is the only one pointing out collecting energy like an antenna the rest of your fingers direct that energy into your palms. the opening between your palms represents a window.

The Chakrhas - Page 2 Img_0016
this gesture represent the connection to the universal oneness. again in your left handed switch the hands position except for your heart chakra gesture. this one is of great importance with this rule. because if your a righty your used to having your right thumb on the inside. this gesture helps you become balanced.
Pretty useful knowledge for me ! helpful when I'm meditating
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:43 am

Awesome post CruelCrusader.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:48 am

i do the throat gesture alot especially when riding the bus its most interesting to me and subtle so i dont get weird looks lol.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:27 pm

I've been collecting a lot. I have crystals for the crown chakra, third-eye chakra, heart chakra, sacral plexus chakra, & possibly the root chakra b/c I only have a jasper. I'm not too sure. Anyway, I'm making good progress b/c I only one more for the throat chakra, & I'll be good for a full body meditation. I do have one question though: Are crystal points a necessity? I mean, it's only used for a more powerful version of the chakra healing exercise. It'd require 4 quartz crystal points & they needed to be pointed in towards the central chakra crystal. It does have the effect of focusing energy into the chosen chakra, greatly empowering the healing experience.
What? I've read over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:30 am

What do you think of that? Would it help to increase energy in the hand chakras and help with tk? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPM4wxGJfOk
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Basically massaging is  a way to increased  chi, so massaging your hands increases chi to your hands as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chakrhas   The Chakrhas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chakrhas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Mind, Body and Soul-