Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos Empty
PostSubject: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:23 pm

I can't decide if these are genuine videos.

Have any videos you can't decide are genuine telekinesis videos? Post below.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:37 pm

O.O WOW at the 1st of it when his freind moves the rock you can see it look like its crawling XD >.> as for the rest of it it looks pretty legit MARK!!!!!! whats your vote
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:48 pm

You guys have to look further. Even though I don't say this most of the times but accept this quote:"Don't believe everything you see."
I believed this video like crazy at first as well but in their next video they said that it's fake themselves. They admit it themselves(you should see the next video where they talk about how to do it). Also I judge a psion by their way of talking about the subject. Some are really convincing about the information they have on the psi phenomena(real ones), some play to know much(fake ones) and some are just plain stupid(fake ones).
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Jake G. wrote:
I can't decide if these are genuine videos.

Have any videos you can't decide are genuine telekinesis videos? Post below.
So, I'm truly sorry Sad. They are fake. Said it themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:54 pm

I thought they were fake too, because they looked pretty fake, but I couldn't be 100% sure.

I saw their video a few months ago, back before I looked at YouTube channels, and I couldn't decide if it was real. If I came across a fresh occurrence of a video like that now, I would definitely look at the channel before I came to a questioning of it was real or fake.
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:53 pm

They told us it was fake, in a video. "Is this proof of real telekinesis?" they said, "Nope" "But we do believe telekinesis is real to a certain extent, but our videos aren't proof of it."
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:35 am

Here is a good one. Guy, is a magician, so it would be easy for him to fake telekinesis, but it seems quite real in the video. So, what do you think?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:03 am

Jake G. wrote:
Here is a good one. Guy, is a magician, so it would be easy for him to fake telekinesis, but it seems quite real in the video. So, what do you think?

Definitely real. He did MANY live shows some of which I personally know myself cannot be faked with audience or other guests (they are independent). His resume is also pretty good; successful as a magician because no one could ever find the trick for his performance (because it is real) and recently received a "Dunninger Memorial Award. Awarded for Distinguished Professionalism in the Performance of Mentalism. It is the highest International achievement award given in the field." says his facebook.

This guy is the guy or Guy who convinced that if HE can do it, maybe I can do it too! He encourages everyone else to try it too. The problem is that he believes his ability is coming from a combination of all his 5 senses... And he never mentions to try psi wheel while "encourging" others that they can do it too. Well I guess someone can just learn psi skills without having to use the psi wheel at all - talent? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Speaking of psi wheel, I think that the reason a lot of people aren't telekinetic is because when they try they start with a heavy item, seeing no movement they become frustrated, like any human should, and quit. After that they believe it must not exist, because no one else can do it, and encourage the idea that it does not exist.

Anyway, this will most likely seem absurd, but this is one of Mark's videos on this thread.

Real, or Fake?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:54 am

Jake G. wrote:
Speaking of psi wheel, I think that the reason a lot of people aren't telekinetic is because when they try they start with a heavy item, seeing no movement they become frustrated, like any human should, and quit. After that they believe it must not exist, because no one else can do it, and encourage the idea that it does not exist.

Anyway, this will most likely seem absurd, but this is one of Mark's videos on this thread.

Real, or Fake?

Well it has to be real right? He just doesn't like using a good camera lol - and I interpret it as "if you are a skeptic, then you will stay as a skeptic no matter how good the camera is, or even if you see it in front of your face."

And wow, amazing, I did not see this video before (my data is maxed up atm so... :/ )

PS you are exactly right about people giving up without knowing that they could start with a psi wheel. so sad.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:43 am

Guy Bavli, I may have little believes in him. He convinces so much and indeed in his show. But they way he talks about psychokinesis just didn't convince me that much. Mark, I surely believes it's real. He did train for 5 years and he's a parapsychologist so I'm sure he uses the methods explained by other parapsychologists about the phenomena. And he changed his hand direction. Something he couldn't have done even with the best object levitation trick. Because the wire would be on his right had. So don't be skeptical about everything and research HOW the person SPEAKS about the phenomena. That is what really matters for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:24 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Guy Bavli, I may have little believes in him. He convinces so much and indeed in his show. But they way he talks about psychokinesis just didn't convince me that much. Mark, I surely believes it's real. He did train for 5 years and he's a parapsychologist so I'm sure he uses the methods explained by other parapsychologists about the phenomena. And he changed his hand direction. Something he couldn't have done even with the best object levitation trick. Because the wire would be on his right had. So don't be skeptical about everything and research HOW the person SPEAKS about the phenomena. That is what really matters for me.

I'm not skeptical ~('w')~ in fact no one here is as you already know. :3

Ironically, how people speak about the phenomena is little important to me. I agree with your disagreeing with Guy Bavli's statements about psychic abilities - like I said above "5 senses" whatnot... said by Bavli does not make sense to me (it's to do with third eye etc. as we all know).

BUT what if he is a paid shill? I know you are a talented person and I do not want to judge/offend anyone based on the person's age etc., but you should know sometimes people can choose to LIE about their principles, ideas, EVERYTHING.

Like I introduced myself 2 days ago, I am a conspiracy theorist. I know for a fact that the world is FAR from ideal BECAUSE of the corruption by elites. You may find it hard to believe it, especially given your age, like people not believing in spirits before they actually experience it themselves. I do feel sad to inform you of the truth but it is what it is.

Think of it this way, if the world is really fair and just, we wouldn't be seeing poverty-rich differences increasing, wars and unrest in the middle east, Europe AND everywhere, AND we would have been taught about spirits in school and by our parents!! - THEY (elites or whoever are controlling the world) are the ones who KNOW and yet LIE about/CONCEAL the truth from us.

Don't you feel anger towards them?? Everyone should feel anger towards them. It's NOT that we are special here being "PSYCHICS". This is a normal thing every human deserves to have!!! And yet people are ridiculed if they believe they can have psychic abilities.

See, I just have put up with a lot from them. The elites. The whole system is really really corrupted and has been affecting the entire humanity. I can't explain the whole thing in this thread but one of them is the fluoride in water supply that can affect your third eye!! It accumulates in the pineal gland A LOT more than any other tissues. They knew about it and they keep putting it in our water supply. All English countries have fluoridated water system. Do not ever drink tap water if you really want to master your spirit.

PS sorry about the sudden rant, I just had to when I heard your young innocent voice saying "research HOW the person SPEAKS about the phenomena. That is what really matters for me."

Trust me most famous people lie, that's how they get their fame in this corrupted society.

Last edited by R94A21 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it was a sudden rant, so yeah had to edit it several times to make some sense lol)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:46 am

Yes, some psychics can be frauds. But not Mark. The knowledge he has and experience with things we didn't. I'm only exploring the world of parapsychology at a young age and finding as much results as I can. HE already has a Ph.D in parapsychology and more. He knows paranormal languages, telekinesis and the history in it and any PSI abilities. Have you seen his clairvoyance, telepathy and psi-wheel videos? Amazing. I don't think he's a liability. But that doesn't mean there aren't scams out there either. And I totally agree with you about Bavli.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:50 am

You made some good point there R9, I agree sometimes its really is confusing with so many information in the internet, you cant tell which one is true. Thanks to god we are given minds to think Smile
These Spiritual things if they are not properly guided might lead to misintepretations. He might be lying, or it might be the things he believes he understood.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:07 am

@ Nazir98
First of all, I'm here because I respect Mark regardless of his degree (seriously another wrong system we live in, we don't need a degree to prove our knowledge, skills and experience!! [I'm not blaming you Nazir98, it's the problem of our society...] FFS I have a Master degree in Biochemistry, does that make me 100% better in Biochemistry than the ones who only did Bachelor degrees? Absolutely not! I've seen an undergrad kid who can think way faster than me and processes information at a superb rate) but I respect him because of his telekinetic abilities - which is what I am interested in most.

What I'm saying is Bavli is a real psychic based on my observations and deduction but he is lying about what he thinks about his abilities - possibly because he is paid up by whoever are funding/promoting him.

@fiz192
"He might be lying, or it might be the things he believes he understood."
Absolutely what I think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:14 am

R94A21 wrote:
@ Nazir98
First of all, I'm here because I respect Mark regardless of his degree (seriously another wrong system we live in, we don't need a degree to prove our knowledge, skills and experience!! [I'm not blaming you Nazir98, it's the problem of our society...] FFS I have a Master degree in Biochemistry, does that make me 100% better in Biochemistry than the ones who only did Bachelor degrees? Absolutely not! I've seen an undergrad kid who can think way faster than me and processes information at a superb rate) but I respect him because of his telekinetic abilities - which is what I am interested in most.

What I'm saying is Bavli is a real psychic based on my observations and deduction but he is lying about what he thinks about his abilities - possibly because he is paid up by whoever are funding/promoting him.

I agree, I was trying to explain about Mark's knowledge. You made it more complicated that's why I went to his degrees. But I think the knowledge must be there too. The degree doesn't matter but this well. Becareful on some videos on youtube. I saw one guy saying he's pyrokinetic(not John Chang) and saying stuff like:"I was born with the power. I even had telekinesis! When I was little I lifted up a sofa." These people would fool you badly. And I don't respect Mark for just telekinesis. At first I did, but then I learned what he is REALLY capable of. MORE, that's why I hate talking about the same topic sometimes.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:16 am

I studied the phenomena 2 months before I even think about starting to practice in July. It's like going on a battlefield without any knowledge of war. If you have the correct mindset, fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:09 pm

@Nazir98

My friend! We are so different people seeing this miscommunication between us getting bigger and bigger. Sad Obviously I "know" there are more than just telekinesis, a lot more important things I suppose. But in my view, telekinesis is definitely where to start for everyone coz it's physically perceptible, except some spiritually natural people. Also, the world is becoming much more dangerous than you think. I could be wrong but World War 3 is about to happen very soon - the time fits. And I need my telekinesis as a means of survival. Although it may sound absurd when a lot of people can only do little with their telekinesis and certainly cannot use it to fight enemies, I know this is what I need! I feel that I can make it! especially because my circumstances have been very extraordinary Very Happy although I find them as both bless and curse (I gained and will gain what most people can't whilst I lost what most people gained, like the "normal" childhood/early adulthood etc.). Note that I would never say that I'm better than anyone here or outside only because my life has been different from others. How different? I can explain but not now, maybe once I actually have made something out of myself and put a video of it, haha (will take some time I guess) - it's hard for anyone to understand/appreciate anyway even after explaining it at a great detail... ...my condition is that rare. Very Happy Anyways, I will make a big topic on WW3 in General Discussion soon, so for details please check it later.

PS No one will and can ever fool me. (oh boy, here comes my ego again..) And that is because I live upon a specific set of my principles and what I do is "Listen to all but Follow none".

PS2 In my view, spiritual training is something you can just start practicing without any deep knowledge or logic. It's just my nature that tries to explain what I am experiencing when I talk about particles, vibration, waves, whatnot lolol I'm a scientist after all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:39 pm

I believe Mark is psychic, he pretty much has to be form all of this proof he has, but that video, it just looks SO fake. The string would've been at the top of the card hanging and swinging by a third person, and looking back at the video, the card stays at the same height throughout the whole video, except when swinging of course, and then Mark ends it before the card can fall. The card is in an upright position throughout the whole video. In the beginning, it comes swinging out of nowhere. At the end it stops and looks like it's held by a string. My god, it looks so fake! But that doesn't mean I say it's fake. Mark, it would be extremely helpful if you could tell me a bit about this video?

Speaking of fluoride, how do you know it builds up in the pineal gland? And if it does, does it ever go away? I'm a bit of a skeptic on fluoride damaging the third eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:14 am

The first study was in 1994 or so. As I remember, they measured fluoride levels in different tissues of mice, of which the pineal gland had the highest. Fluoride is a proven toxic substance to all organisms including human. Particularly toxic to neurological systems. As for your enquiry, "does it ever go away", Dr Google (search: how to get rid of fluoride from pineal gland) is better than me since I haven't looked at it deeply. They suggest various detoxing/decalcifying methods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:23 am

Actually if I'm not too busy, I will start doing my research on this pineal gland later since it is what everyone says is super important for 3rd eye = psychic abilities.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:48 am

Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:07 am

Remember...
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:09 am

Lol, I knew someone would type a message while I was still on.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:13 am

Okay, so i can basically sum up what that link says.

Stay away from Flouride, Chlorine and Bromide. Stay away from calcium supplements, because they harm you, and don't help anyway. No fish, mercury. Stay away from foods with pesticides. Stay away from other toxins such as artificial sweeteners (aspartame K) , refined sugar, phylenanine (in fruit squashes), E numbers, deodorants, cleaning chemicals, dental mouthwashes (saltwater is suffice) and air fresheners. Sugar, Caffeine, Alcohol and Tobacco (S.C.A.T.) Avoiding S.C.A.T is good.

Organic Blue Ice Skate Fish Oil is best for calcifying pineal gland. Eat raw chocolate, Citric acid (lemon juice), Garlic, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Oregano oil and Neem extract, Activator X, Boron, Melatonin (maybe), Tamarind bark, and distilled water. Also, if you follow a raw vegetarian diet, you can rise your mouth out with your own urine.

I've come up with a plan! In the warmer months, I will go to a near spring, and fill up on drinking water there, after filtering it, through a brita filter, lol. And in colder months I will gather snow from outside and filter it, with brita filter again, and drink it. When there's no snow, but it's cold, I'll just have to drink tap water. Oh yeah, I shall also switch to non-fluoride toothpaste. I will never drink lemon juice, because of the great deal of acid it has. I'll have to eat oranges though, so I don't get scurvy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos   videos - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next