Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Satanism and Devil worshippers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Satanism and Devil worshippers  Empty
PostSubject: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 am

First to get it clear: I'm NOT a satanist. I love to talk about these topics though. So these are my opinions and what I know:

Satanism is the religion of free will and self-improvement. It is a religion that accepts anyone just the way they are. There is nothing in the entire religion that says, "If you do this, you will suffer for eternity" which is often found in most other religions. Satanism is not a fear-based religion.

Knowing that, there are some who believe in Enki, some who believe in an extra terrestrial being, and others who believe certain Gods from different religions are all one God, which would explain similarities in religions that started thousands of miles away from each other. They are free to believe what they wish.

Satanists do not do sacrifices and do not condemn people like other religions (i.e. Christianity) who claim to be the most loving and accepting. It seems Satanists are more accepting than the majority of Christians, Muslims, Jews, Mormons, etc. Not to mention those religions are the ones who killed animals... and humans.

Satanists and devil worshippers are vastly different. Devil worshippers are the morons who purposely worship what they believe to be pure evil - from the Christian bible. People who think devil worshippers and Satanists are the same are just as moronic...

Real Satanists are also not just a bunch of naive kids who want to dabble in evil dark magic and wear all black from Hot Topic. Those, I believe, are called "posers". In other words, they are fake and they need to go out in the real world. Satanists also don't necessarily need to listen to that screaming music barely anyone can understand.
Satanism and Devil worshippers  Baphomet
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:34 am

would i be a satanist ( as you described) if i believed in the christian god without being christian i dont like to label him as a religion but i do agree most christians like to condem you for stupid things things that god would never want be done nor would never do ive never actually seen a true satanist just people who wear black and claim the upside down cross is the symbol of the anti christ
This is the Antichrist symbol https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=594992030555835&set=a.494641707257535.1073741825.341968792524828&type=1&theater
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Great post Nazir. You make a good point to separate Satanists from devil worshipers.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:16 pm

ahem sorry for my above question satanism is where you compare yourself to god and your on an equal XD sorry
good post though although if no worshipping of satan is involved why is it called satanism they should call it one-ism or something like that because it creates alot of confusion between devil worshippers and satanist devil worshipping is luciferianism for that matter
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Yeah really, Satan means devil, doesn't it Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Yeah really, Satan means devil, doesn't it Question

2 words: Heck. No.

Again, most Satanist do NOT believe in any God nor Satan. The ones who do worship Satan as the true god and are almost like usual Christians. But most satanists are atheists.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:03 pm

satanists believe themselves as god or are similar to A god and actually try to promote peace
Luciferians believe in lucifer and worship lucifer and do blood sacrifices
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Not all atheists are Satanists though, that's an important distinction.

For an all powerful being I'm surprised God hasn't sorted out the whole Satan / devil thing, I mean he could just snap his fingers right?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:08 pm

I think that it would be like killing a son, right? I mean, he loves us all even with our "imperfections"
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:13 pm

I still don't see how the Christian God is the god of love but He still punishes those who do things which are not His way. Kind of selfish. But I don't want to be a God hater of any religion either. In fact, I'm a Christian in flesh since my parents and family are. But not one from the soul.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:28 pm

gustanak wrote:
I think that it would be like killing a son, right? I mean, he loves us all even with our "imperfections"

God would never kill his own son... Oh wait what about Jesus! Lol

He wouldn't have to kill him, just sort him out, make him a nice man or something.

And yeah Nazir, the first commandment is thou shalt worship no god but me. Sounds like jealousy to me, a human emotion I would not expect from a greater all knowing all powerful being.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Agree with you Nazir. And Mark, didnt the romans kill jesus? I dont understand.
Back to top Go down
ChrisBennett
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:56 am

Good point mark and nazir. I still think think there is a christian god but sometimes i just figure not every piece of text , from cover to cover, of the bible is always so accurate. I mean religous leaders do have a lot of impact on society, espicially then and sometimes people have too much power for there own good
Back to top Go down
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:18 am

I won't be labeled as anything based upon my religion. I am me and I believe in me and us humans as a race and that is it until I witness other entities or speak with them myself. Mark have you ever spoken to another being?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:08 am

Must remember that there is also theistic satanism who really hate atheist/Lavey so called satanism. Some defines theistic satanism as some kind of devil worshiping, but in theistic satanism there are no rituals where you sacrifice some living being for satan etc. Theistic satanist usually also hate atheist, they think that even a christian, a muslim or agnostic is way better. If I understand correctly there is of course few different kinds of theistic satanism. Some of them believe that satan is holy virgin, the way, the light and a servant of god. They don't think satan is great evil bad guy. Besides satan they also worship god.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:51 am

xEliteNinja wrote:
I won't be labeled as anything based upon my religion. I am me and I believe in me and us humans as a race and that is it until I witness other entities or speak with them myself. Mark have you ever spoken to another being?

Only through tools, like my Pendulum:

Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:47 am

I think santan/devils only exist in this binaural 3D world. we should thanks them to make us know figure out good and bad Smile. this world just a game an illusion which god create for us to gain expierance and learn . helping us evolution.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:23 am

Yes, I agree. The field of satanism is still very deep though and not set in stone.
Back to top Go down
Majestic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Majestic

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:32 am

Just to clear out some stuff: I am a Satanist myself. When it comes to satanism, you dont believe in yourself as god. Everyone is a god. Why? Our mind and soul is what makes us godly. Knowledge, is the ultimate raiser of our godlyness haha if some understand it better this way. What satanists DO believe in (all of them) and i'm talking about spiritual satanists, is: summoning entities, extra terrestrial life, the universe and its beauty, and especially, the power of the mind.Most believe that ENKI is satan, that SHIVA is satan, and so on and so on. Some believe satan is that person who wants the best for us. Satanists DO NOT support animal abuse. In fact, they are strongly against it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:29 am

Theistic Satanist. Well pointed out. Most Satanist I run into are Atheistic ones whom don't believe in any deity other than using Satan as a symbol(like you said Satan is a good being(or in these satanist's case: figure). They are surely against some religious dogmas. Especially from Christianity. But they do not aim for any harm as it is their number 1 rule. But it is good to have you here to share more about the Theistic views of Satanism.
Back to top Go down
Grimryper7
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Grimryper7

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:18 pm

I am also a Spiritual Satanist and there is much proof connecting ancient religions with Satan or the Serpent. I know Satan is the same Being as Enki in the First recorded stories of creation made by the Sumerians. Enki is a Fair skinned God with Blond hair and Blue eyes and created all the Gentile races. He is the liberator of mankind from Tyranny and the protector of earth. His symbols are the serpent, the peacock, the Raven, Dragon and the goat. There is more than enough proof that he is our true creator. What people dont understand is that the Universe has always been and will always be, and quantum physics is beginning to touch on that. Enki wanted us to become gods like him and ascend humanity into the 4 dimensional reality awaiting us. The "Devil Worshippers" that you hear of are lost souls fallen under curruption, the true "Devil" "worshipers" didnt worship like most think, to be specific the Yeziddi Devil worshipers meaning of "worship" is the empowering of ones self, the devil being the rebellion against tyranny inside them. inside us all. not an evil entity. Sacrifice is an abomination to Satan. look up jewish ritual sacrifice, they have more history doing sacrifices than any, and the christians/catholics/jewish practice this even without actual blood, jesus sacrifice being the main topic in ALL churches. The upside down cross is NOT a anti christian/catholic symbol, it is in fact and ANCIENT symbol seen as the hammer of thor representing the correct alignment of the chakras, the hip chakras are an extension of the base as are the feet also. the lower Chakras aka Hell are the fire of the lifeforce and hold true power, the chakras above the heart chakra are "Heaven" and control the powers of the base, basically the lower chakras are electric, the the upper chakras are the magnetic, the heart connects the two. the Right side up cross is in fact NOT originated in Christianity/Catholicism but has been seen in MANY ANCIENT RELIGIONS representing the correct alignment of the shoulder Chakras, even the equal armed cross is just a symbol for either of the three temples of the soul which are the hip chakras, shoulder chakras and the temple chakras, the cross can also represent simply the merging/interception/connecting of energies creating a more powerful energy.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:35 pm

That's a pretty interesting article, and some of what you just mentioned do make some sense, kinda iffy about you being a satanist though................hmmmmmmmm, well guess as long as you don't actually go around sacrificing people and animals since as you say, it's an abomination, then I guess it's cool n.n/
Back to top Go down
Grimryper7
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Grimryper7

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:59 am

Thank you for reading, I think of True Satanism or Original Paganism as the Religion of truth Satan meaning truth in Sanskrit. Even if you dont agree with our philosophy's we do not discriminate or say your wrong for that, because Spiritual Satanism is about Independence and being able to take care of your self spiritually and Evolve. You dont HAVE to acknowledge the gods at all but it is Fact that they brought us the knowledge of Power meditation, Yoga and so on. So even if your Anti-Satanist we encourage you to empower yourself and know the truth for yourself. Sacrifice was brought by aliens as a blood pact between ancient priests and these aliens for power. Satan was called Viracocha by the Incas, Kukulkan by the Mayas, Quetzalcoatl by the Aztecs, Gucumatz in Central America, Votan in Palenque and Zamna in Izamal. They are all said to be white skinned with long hair. These deity's are either directly involved in the actual process of creation or act as humanity's protector and advocate. The drawings and depictions of all these Gods were almost identical to the drawings of the  Sumerian God EA aka Enki. And all of these Gods brought an end to sacrifice during there time. He instructed his people not to put blood on the alter but flowers instead as still seen today in Hindu India. Cultures like the Aztec Empire were tricked and manipulated into breaking their code of ethics by an evil entity , this got worse and worse, and eventually Black magicians/Priests started turning towards this evil being to violent packs for power. This caused a war between the Priesthood and with the Aztec's the evil side won. The Gods that these sacrifices were made to were known enemy's of the peace teaching Gods mentioned before and were allys with each other. Anyways, when i think of sacrifice the first thing i think of is the tora/old testament or the talmud, this yaweh entity is a blood thirsty thought form created by evil Rabbi's. Even Aliester Crowley was discovering this when he went into a medium trance and drew a picture of "yaweh", he drew a picture of a grey alien. This was before aliens , ET's , UFO's were even talked about. Some of Enki's brothers betrayed him because they wanted the human race to stay slaves and eventually destroy them, the greys want this to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satanism and Devil worshippers    Satanism and Devil worshippers  Empty

Back to top Go down

Satanism and Devil worshippers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Occult Discussion-