Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

past lifes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

past - past lifes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:03 am

well anyway , please use this topic to speak about past lifes. not to start speaking in german. ill make a topic to speak in german if you want
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:08 am

Vabene Gustavo! E sì, sono d'accordo parliamo di vite passate.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:20 am

Nee, we moeten Nederlands gaan praten. Of Duits, Frans, Italiaans of Engels.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Hahaha but no one's gonna understand us then. As much as I would love to speak dutch :p
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:16 pm

ok so here a question that i have since a long time about past lifes, as i said before i want to learn things from them (including languages) but as we share the same soul i think that after a intensive meditation or something like that you should know their languages or whatever you want to learn from them in a matter of seconds. what do you think? ( do you understand what i mean here? maybe it is not clear)
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:08 pm

True Nazir Razz
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:58 am

ok so here a question that i have since a long time about past lifes, as i said before i want to learn things from them (including languages) but as we share the same soul i think that after a intensive meditation or something like that you should know their languages or whatever you want to learn from them in a matter of seconds. what do you think? ( do you understand what i mean here? maybe it is not clear)
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:46 am

someone answer please.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Ive never heard of anyone learning a language from a past life. Would be interesting to try.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:15 pm

I didn't truly tried it yet, but I had my own feelings about my past life: He was a nice person, of noble blood. Murdered... That's all I got till now.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:03 am

well that sounds interesting ,as you mastered AP it shouldn´t be hard for you.
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:20 pm

I was once everything, and once I die I will return to that. I am however interested in learning my previous incarnations. I'm a direct decedent of multiple U.S. Presidents, as well as part Native American. I plan on going to the nearest reservation to do a spirit journey with them. Peyote in a smoke room ftw!
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 3:38 am

I only know ich Lieberman dich ich vermis dich lol
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 3:48 am

Oh yeah u guys remind me a dream I had few years ago. I saw an eauropean young woman who was wearing a purple dress which I assumed as 16-17 century time style looking at me when I was watching the mirror ! I was just tried to take a look at myself in mirror but saw her instead. Maybe that was my past life
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:04 am

That sounds plausible. Are you a Buddhist essa my dear?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:54 am

I saw him. My past-life. I'm sure of it. http://www.wikihow.com/Remember-Your-Past-Lives
I used the 1st method. All of those experiences were true even when I don't finished reading all of them! Let me describe what I saw before I forget(I just woke up):
After opening the door it brought me to an stage. It was like in the 18th century fashion. I saw a grown up me playing a grand piano. The people loved it. I then went home to my wife. She looked like an English woman and I had 2 kids. A son and a daughter looking at almost the same age. It looked like it was in early 18th century Germany. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:35 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
That sounds plausible. Are you a Buddhist essa my dear?

I think she's mixed. More like a spiritualist and learner. She does holds angels dear to her but at the same time she does meditate like most of us and do yoga ect. So maybe she's just a spiritualist like most of us.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:57 am

I think that is great Nazir! Trully great, in fact. Past lifes are really important, at least for me. But you are trully an AP master, why should you need to try that meditation? Werent you able to see your past lifes there?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Not in the astral plane sadly. I needed it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:41 pm

I think I discovered another one. It was a sailor. A pirate(I'll just say it). I saw him plundering a ship. It was in the late 17th century Caribbean. For some reason I think this one is one of my closest ancestor. I have a great taste in exploring, swimming long distances is something my brother taught me and swords and fencing are things that I adore. I fence and I love swords. I sense that this past life of mine had also the same taste. Except that he wants more. Money, salt and ships. I also got that he may be from either Holland or Spain.
Back to top Go down
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:43 am

How would someone try to remember there past lives?
Back to top Go down
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:07 am

I know who I was!!! I was a biological scientist working on a project that would soon be known as mustard gas I was a Nazi in WW2 maybe WW1 its hard to say really I had a height of 6,2f weighed 300 pounds was a heavy ready/fast learned but sadly I helped invent the terrible gas that took lives my name was Martin.Reichhien. Thats all I know as of typing this message hope to keep everyone updated
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:45 am

I'm doing a podcast about past life regression soon. Do you guys have any questions I can ask the nice lady?
Back to top Go down
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Q: Whats a way of knowing or feeling you might know a little bit about your past life? Or to feel its your past life and not your imagination?
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:26 am

i remember two past lives, and a close friend of mine has remembered me in his past lives...

1)I remember i was some sort of conqueror/ explorer of the new world... and i remember being in the pub before departing to the new world, i was a spanish guy, very big and heavy... i had a merry attitude towards life and was singing along a group of soldiers about our adventures. Next thing i see is how i'm in some sort of woods on my horse riding for my life while being persecuted by lots of native americans or mexica people... i can hear their shouts and feel their excitement...and the last thing i see is a cloud of arrows and spears flying towards me... then i'm lying on the ground and its over.

2)I remember being a teenager, not more then 14-15 years old, i was a psychic kid, with advanced abilities. i had a big family two brothers and three sisters... i only remember being persecuted by some sort of secret police while protecting my little sister, they were after me and my family, they wanted to exploit me ... it may have been nazi germany, or maybe some part of Russia... there were lots of houses that were built in almost identical manner, but i'm not sure... i just know these people are firing at us... i'm covering the body of my sister. i see two agents draw close enough to kill us so i project some sort of crystal wall which absorbs the impact of many shots they were firing at us... then i can barely make it home and i notice one of the shots could not be stopped. My sister is fine though and i manage to get her to my parents... I'm lying on the hall of my house bleeding to death in front of my family... i feel my energy leaving me peacefully, i remember feeling their pity... believing i'm too young to die.

3) my friend remembers me as part of an army in northern europe... we're vikings and are seeking for a maiden. He is the general of the army and is riding in front of the whole battalion before an encounter... i'm his best confide and second in command. "Lots of men without a face to remember (faces in black) but yours is exactly the same..." that's what my friend said... we're there to save some sort of princess or queen. We win the battle but we cannot save her. My friend is crying in front of a tree were the body of that lady is hanging, and i'm there to give him support. I'm loving in nature and a caregiver.

4) my friend remembers himself as a body being burned inside of a cage. We are in ancient egypt. I'm one of the pharao's bishops and i'm conducting a ritual to purify their bodies and souls. They have been condemned to death for being servers of Anubis. This parts gets a bit strange... my friend says Anubis wanted to create an army of undead and that he manged to to this... so he was a lifeless skeleton, he could move but felt nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: past lifes   past - past lifes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

past lifes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next