Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE Empty
PostSubject: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:07 am

HOW TO DEVELOP TELEKINESIS LESSON 1:

Telekinesis is a transfer of energy from your body through the air and to a target.

For this training exercise you will require:

1 piece of paper

Tear a small square of paper, a cigarette paper is almost the perfect size and is lightweight therefore ideal for a beginner. Make a crease down the center of the paper and position it about one meter away.

By focus your mind, and directing your energy you will force the paper to move.

During this exercise visualize that you are practicing under water.

You will soon learn that the air behaves differently from water: That far greater force is needed to create waves. You must master forcing the paper to move.

This is an important step as it helps you to understand the fundamental technique behind Telekinesis

That the space between you and the target is not empty.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:08 am

I know many of you on the site are past this lesson now and I was hoping we could all share our lesson one demonstrations in this thread. That way people will be able to see how important a step this is in the process of learning telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:14 am

lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE 2637402
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:23 am

Indeed. And nice pic Smile
Back to top Go down
Ken'
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Mark can u Post my Video i dont have a Youtube -__-
Back to top Go down
nilli1997
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:33 am

its a good video but hard to understand based on techniqeus and so because maybe a beginner doesn't know how to channel and feel energy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:40 am

Lesson 2:

Back to top Go down
KC
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
KC

PostSubject: Great first exercise for beginner   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:18 pm

This was the first thing I tried, when I found this site a week ago.  I had a dollar bill, on it's edge.  I stirred up my "chi," based on Mark's other video, and then focused my energy down my arm and had strong intent. My arm was moving... a "force push," as in Mark's first video here.  It was exciting and encouraging to see the paper fall over!  I did it a few times.

But, there is a part of you that doubts it and thinks, well--maybe it was the wind I created with my hand.  However, it sure seemed legitimate, as it did indeed seem like it was a delayed wave of energy that traveled through the air to make it fall.  It encouraged me.  

...I will have to try with a still hand next.
Back to top Go down
TomToms
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TomToms

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:41 am

Hey guys I already can do this very well (even with heavier objects), but I tried to pass to lesson 2 and I didn't had any result. I tried to realize what was the problem and it seems that I can't move my energy out of my body if I'm stopped. I just charge energy in my hand and then the hand movement is like the blast that will project the chi, without this movement the energy remains in my hand...
Any suggestion? Please help.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:39 am

nice videos guys @Mark Mauvais , @Nazir98 and others
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:52 am

Glad to hear you guys are having such success with Lesson one. The key is understanding how the air behaves.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:05 pm

I was wondering how much raw power you have to use on this lesson, is the aggressive hand move necessary because you have to break the space between you and the target? In many videos people has done it the aggressive way. Or does it matter if you wave your hand lightly or aggressive?
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:27 pm

lightly of course, relax your body...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:27 am

Start with large motions and slowly work down till you don't move your arm at all.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Thanks for advice. Still not sure what to say about the results. I can feel the energy I channel to my hand but somehow I think I move my hand too fast/hard or Im too close.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:28 pm

lift your arm at the same high as your head, direct energy to your hand, until you feel enough... release! And don't forget to imagine, it's very important, do extractly what Mark told
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:16 am

OK, thanks. When I channel the energy starting lower chakra to the middle and finally to third eye and do that a while. Then I release it and try to do the lesson one and if it fails do I have to start over the energy channeling?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:41 pm

I would suggest that if you fail after doing the energy looping technique then start again but this time loop it more times, remembering to increase the energy with each cycle.

Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:43 am

Roger. When Im done the energy loop enough and before releasing the energy do I have to separately charge the energy to my hand(like a psi ball) which Im going to strike?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:41 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 am

I think I have somehow succeeded on this. Yesterday after lesson one and psi wheel practice one of my lamp started to work. It has almost never worked on this house since I moved here.

Is there any other ways to do lesson one without that full chakra energy channeling?
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:31 am

hey whats up everybody. i got a couple  of videos on youtube. if you type (youtube.com/my_videos?o=U) it wil take you straight to my videos and let me know wut you think. like em dont like em that dnt matter. just need some other point of views on how i can improve with my ability. Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
urielhelix
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
urielhelix

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:10 am

So you move the air not the Paper?
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:31 am

ok so do you have any suggestens on what i can do? and nothing about what you saw had tk?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:25 pm

mindbelieve wrote:
hey whats up everybody. i got a couple  of videos on youtube. if you type (youtube.com/my_videos?o=U) it wil take you straight to my videos and let me know wut you think. like em dont like em that dnt matter. just need some other point of views on how i can improve with my ability. Thanks for the help

That takes you to your videos and me to my videos lol. Whats your user name?

urielhelix wrote:
So you move the air not the Paper?

You and the target are connected through the air for sure. Your energy travels on the air to the paper. If that makes sense.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE   lesson - LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE Empty

Back to top Go down

LEARN TELEKINESIS LESSON ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next