Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online   Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:50 pm

I used this site a while back when I got started with Remote Viewing, this site is truly amazing for those of you who want to learn how to remote view.

http: // greaterreality. com /rv/instruct.htm (Apparently I can't post links...so just put that together)

The First Actual Day of doing this, I failed...I failed hard...over and over..first few tries...I'd only see colors and images (they'd fade away) but perhaps you  can call that an achievement I guess, because the site says that's what you SHOULD be seeing to begin with (early on at least) ... but about a good 45 minutes to an hour in I was remote viewing one of the test Sequences (forgot which 1) and all of the sudden when i'm staring at a blank black canvas in my mind...I see an ocean with a cliff on the other side (not too far) and it was day time, the sky was clear, the waves were flowing, and it was beautiful...until the wind hit me and I actually FELT the wind hit me....the cold breeze..hitting my body while remote viewing...it was pretty insane, but I actually got scared and snapped out of it (opened my eyes and I was literally in shock of what I just saw) because I never saw something like that before and I wasn't expecting to see anything like it...I wish I never opened my eyes so fast though that was a beauty...but after I opened my eyes my body was cold from the wind blowing on me and it lasted for about an hour till I got back to a normal "temperature" so to say...but that experience was amazing..and I hope you guys will check this site out if you already haven't and experience something similar to what I have.

Thanks for reading Smile

~George
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online   Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Excellent work George, that experience will stand you in good stead for the Astral Projection experiment.

I have done some remote viewing work before, and I too struggled at first. Its interesting the way you was able to sense the place kinesthetically as well as visually.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online   Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Ah....Yeah it was pretty interesting feeling the breeze and smelling the ocean.

By the way I never actually Astral Projected before (that I know of) so not sure how well that would go.

One more thing...I got a picture of what I see generally before I see images and pictures in my mind from remote viewing. (I drew it..very basic).

Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online Qntj86

Basically what is is when staring at a blank black canvas, after awhile I see this circle at least the shape the things are in is a circle...and I see these black symbols spiraling around on the inside of the circle...and it's green on the inside around the black symbols...my drawing isn't really good but it sort of looks something like that and the symbols are much sharper and clearer, sometimes taking shape of keys, hearts, spades, etc. it's very odd...and it all flows in motion smoothly...rotating.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online   Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:24 pm

The picture reminds me of this!

Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online 118432544

So do the black parts form shapes of the 'target'? Or have I misunderstood?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online   Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Yes they form shapes but i'm not entirely sure..it sometimes does and it sometimes doesn't it also just...I can't really explain it..when I see that image in my head everything turns bright with a greenish aura and it turns into a moving picture (or in the case I talked about earlier...actually being somewhere and feeling it)..like the whole thing just takes shape into what it wants me to see.  

It looks more like a kaleidoscope than anything...and from that point on turns into something more.

Also...the symbols are perfectly connected..forgot to add that..and flow in motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online   Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Remote Viewing Test Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1