Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

mauvais - mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated   mauvais - mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 6:24 am

atomicstar wrote:
My friend told me that as he often used adf.ly links in the description. YouTube's ToS does not allow using monetized URL shorteners as they are considered spam links.

I am guessing that is why his channel got terminated?

Also, what happened to Mark? He has been inactive on all platforms. Also, this forum no longer has any active moderators.
nobody knows, back when i was still largely active in this community he announced that his wife was pregnant, and that he would be seeking other forms of employment. since then he kind of disappeared. I know he lived over in a major city in england. i remained hopeful someone would see him out and about but no word ever came
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated   mauvais - mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 4:31 am

So, he probably simply moved on with his life.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated   mauvais - mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 10:06 am

Sussch wrote:
So, he probably simply moved on with his life.
thats what i would assume, although it would sound better if someone where to say he was abducted because aliens thought he was too pure for this world ahaha. i do miss him though, we had alot of interesting conversations and experiences together. he was a character i dont think i could forget if i tried
Back to top Go down
Dhira
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated   mauvais - mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 10:44 am

Jackb wrote:
hi,
if you search this forum there's a guy with a nick "spirit talks". he has a youtube channel once but someone complain his channel also was taken down,I think that's the basic reason youtube is "doing" their job.spirit talks has a new channel but he doesn't practices tk anymore,he only uploads videos on parkour stuff cheers

No, dummy.

His channel was taken down because MANY people complained it was fake - which it was. SO many faked videos. It was embarrassing to us real telekinetics.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated   mauvais - mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:56 am

@Dhira I know your nick and so called telekinesis is fake too
Back to top Go down
Dhira
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated   mauvais - mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 1:02 pm

LOLL That is why no one will ever remember your name and why you will never be able to perform telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated   mauvais - mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

mark mauvis youtube channel has been terminated

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2