Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what if we were just imagining life is how it is.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

what if we were just imagining life is how it is. Empty
PostSubject: what if we were just imagining life is how it is.   what if we were just imagining life is how it is. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:18 pm

I was hearing voices and they said that I am going to wake up and everything is going to be completely different then what it was. Like they said they were robots and they create my reality and they are going to wake me up and punish/torture me forever, because they are bad and I am good and because they can't live the same life that I can with their powers, but I still have my own powers to. It was very scary. They were all robots of a certain person that I know. The person is much like this song from an alternative aspect; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzyz2egx_0c

I couldn't sleep, I was on much much coffee; 5 cups from am/pm and 4 from Denny's, I didn't sleep for over 24 hours. I know now that I am awake that this probably is not true. I kind of fought what they were saying to me by coming up with facts quickly to calm myself down.
Like my body wouldn't work in that environment. Plus they said that other people are not actually there or It was just them. They said I would never die though and I was finally able to fall asleep because I know that my body can die. Gladly. There is a lot of things like this. These kind of dark realities. Like the whole spiders spawning everywhere thing. Or like a video game person spawning into our reality. I get really hot inside and paranoid. I think it is because when I was 10 I got laser pointer-ed in the left eye. My left eye is extremely blurry even with glasses on. It hurts very bad and become hot and intense feeling. I think it crosses into my other eye and affect it a little bit to. Oh and when I was up for a long time a few times I seen a red laser pointer dot on the wall then it disappeared quickly. I am getting lasik eye surgery pretty soon. I hope it fixes it and I can be able to drive a car. I am also schizophrenic because of what happened to me. Sorry about some of my past posts from like 2013 or something. The universe is not in a sperm cell, haha. I think sometimes I was just trying to be funny, sorry for that to. I have not been on here in a few years, Glad to be back!!!!!
Back to top Go down

what if we were just imagining life is how it is.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1