Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tamy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD   Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:36 am

Hi everybody!

As the title says, I am a not very new member. I used to have an account here, but for some reason, it got deleted. So I had to make a new one to access.

Anyways, I am back because I want to ask questions about magick and spells, and more importantly, where can I receive lessons and stuff. I checked the magick forum, but it is almost semi empty and I wondered where did you guys learn to make spells and stuff. I am also interested in psychic learning, but I am doing those lessons by my own for the moment.

So... it's nice to see you again, ehehehe! Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD 3900822010
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD   Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 11:48 am

I hate to break it to you, but you can't really find magick or spells lessons on the streets; people aren't open to things like magick anymore. As for psychic abilities, you've come to the right place, but it's not connected to magick at all. It's a completely different type of energy. Though, we hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
tamy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD   Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 4:37 pm

Ah, no! I know that. I meant about the Magick and Spells subsection from this forum, inside the Occult forum. I was wondering if the guys who practiced Magick had more spells or could offer help with the topic, as I got intrigued as of where they got this information from and how could I start practicing it.

It's a doubt, of course, as I've noticed that the forums are a bit empty nowdays, so I also fear that my inquiries will go unanswered... >.<;
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSoul
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD   Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 2:51 am

Tamy I for one am looking into just the same, if you or anybody has some us-full info it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
tamy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD   Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:18 pm

CrimsonSoul wrote:
Tamy I for one am looking into just the same, if you or anybody has some us-full info it would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, CrimsonSoul! I finally found something, which was deeply hidden in the Occult forum I was looking for. It's the site where IndigoTeen got most of his spells from. Here, take a look!

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/

Haven't tried registering or using any spells yet, but I plan to do it once I finish a routine I've been doing since last year.
Hope it helps you!
Back to top Go down
lifesaver
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD   Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:34 am

hello tamy, i find it sad that you want to find spell and magic . when the creator gave you a body with ability that you can not even imagine . i am telepathic and in my past i found myself around friends who practice the witchcraft . i know so of it but cannot share it with you because i am muslim. all i can tell you if you believe in it you give it power. becareful there does exist a force that is negative and is always trying to control you . evil is not only in people but a universal law which we might never understand . i believe it would be greater for you to learn to enhance you body and mind . but of course we end to the same conclusion faith. i hope that you have a safe journey . and my the creator protect you
Back to top Go down
tamy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD   Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:49 pm

lifesaver wrote:
hello tamy, i find it sad that you want to find spell and magic . when the creator gave you a body with ability that you can not even imagine . i am telepathic and in my past i found myself around friends who practice the witchcraft . i know so of it but cannot share it with you because i am muslim. all i can tell you if you believe in it you give it power. becareful there does exist a force that is negative and is always trying to control you . evil is not only in people but a universal law which we might never understand . i believe it would be greater for you to learn to enhance you body and mind . but of course we end to the same conclusion faith. i hope that you have a safe journey . and my the creator protect you  
Hi, Lifesaver!
Thank you so much for your kind words! Trust me, I do take them to my heart.
I do kinda believe in what you say--that evil is somehow a universal law of existence and that I need to be EXTREMELY careful with what I seek for--but trust me: I don't want to learn spells and magic out of whim, but for good causes. I've heard of people being able to summon and control nature to help others (especially with climate problems) and I want to do that too. I am aware of the dangers you mentioned when it comes to magic, but that's why I would like to learn the safe ways to do it, if there are any.
In fact, I think my biggest problem right now is that there are scarce mentors or lessons that can teach me how to control nature via mind and not spells (which I believe it is also possible), so that's why I would like to approach to magic as an alternative, whose consequences, again, are something I am completely aware of.
Still, I truly loved your words, because I kinda agree with what you've said. But again, I am studying with the best intentions and my best wishes for goodness. If it is possible, I hope you and I can sometime train or share tips when it comes to psychic training flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD   Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! I am a [not so] new member! xD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1