Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Telekinesis Tutorial

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Small Telekinesis Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Small Telekinesis Tutorial   Small Telekinesis Tutorial EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:52 am

Before we start this tutorial off, there's one thing I have to announce for all you newbies: I am Blake9501, and have both been on this forums and have been practicing psychic abilities since March 2014. I am friends with Mark, Essa, Teresa, Nazir and a lot of the people on the page. However, a lot of those people (including our admin, Mark Mauvais) has not been on the forums for a long time, and I have watched old friends of mine from the forum disappear or leave entirely, thus rendering me the only old user still active Sad  Of course, I have posted a couple of times that I have had a long hiatus where I haven't been practicing or keeping up with my practices (which at this point has extended to 18 months), and therefore I am still as weak as a newbie myself. Now that that's out of the way, I'll now recite the knowledge on telekinesis that I still remember because for the past year or two, Mark's channel has gone to shit (no offense, Mark, you're still great).

Telekinesis, also known as Psychokinesis, is the ability to move objects by only using your mind. Telekinesis derives from two words: "tele" which means distance, and "kinesis" which means movement. When you combine these two words, you get Telekinesis, which in short, means "distance movement.

Now that you know the meaning of this word, it's time that I cut right to the chase and just tell you how to do it, huh? Well, I still gotta give you a little more insight on it. A little history on it. Let's go back to the times of the Cold War, in the 1950's. A Russian woman by the name of Nina Kulagina, claimed to have psychic powers, exclusively in the topic we are discussing, Telekinesis. For the last 20 years of her life, before her death in 1990, the USSR conducted research on her and her abilities.

In the 1960's, when the silent black and white films were being recorded, the Soviet Union would record her committing such acts under controlled conditions. This resulted in the excitement for many psychic researchers across the globe. However, she reported that she would need a lot of focus, which could be obtained through meditation, and that when she obtained the focus, blurred eyesight and sharp pains in her spine.

On March 10, 1970, they conducted an experiment on her to see if her abilities could extend to cells, organs and tissues. And so they had her stop the heart beat of a frog. She focused a lot on the frogs heart rather than other areas of it's body. At first, the heart rate sped up, then it slowed, and eventually, the frog's heart stopped.

In 1990, she died.

And there's a little history lesson on this ability. Now I will teach you how this ability can be practiced for someone new. Of course, if you're new, you won't be able to move cars or throw baseballs yet. You're still very weak in this ability. It's like bodybuilding, for example: you can't say "I want big muscles" and get them. You have to eat right, exercise and get proper rest. Same applies for psychic abilities: you must know when to practice, how hard to practice and when to take a break.

Some things to watch out for, before practicing, is Fluoride. Sodium Fluoride is toxic to the body, and does, in fact, have a huge impact to the Third Eye. You can avoid this ingredient by getting fluoride-free toothpaste, filtering your water and watching what you eat or drink. However, if you live in America like I do where 70% of the tap water is fluoridated, it'll be difficult. Also, watch out for Bromine, Chlorine, Mercury, Arsonic and several other ingredients such as Calcium (though I do drink a ton of fucking milk, so that's a downside for me). Also, rumored around on several psychic websites, videos and practitioners, a vegetarian/minimal meat diet is recommended but not required (that's a shame because I tear through meat like a fucking bear in a river full of Salmon weeks before winter comes).

Before you practice Telekinesis with the following method/s, please view Mark's video below on basic energy channeling and how to even charge your energy up:

And so, here's the real tutorial. A method of first-time practice is the psi wheel, a small wheel balanced on a needle which spins around.

The psi wheel, which can be made with either paper or tin foil, is very simple to make. First, take a square piece of paper/tin foil, and fold it diagonally in both ways. Then flip it over, and fold it horizontally and vertically. Take the psi wheel when you're done, and gently place it on top of a needle that is held up by an eraser or a cork or anything heavy enough to keep the needle upright. Make sure that you place it in a manner that the wheel is not impaled. When you have placed the psi wheel on the needle, it is recommended by me to use a bandana over your mouth and nose to keep your breath from moving the wheel accidentally.

Put all of your focus onto the psi wheel and concentrate. It is recommended that you have a blank mind or are only thinking about the psi wheel moving in the direction you want it to without any background thoughts (which is hard for me, I almost always have background music in my head). Try to visualize the wheel going in the direction you want it to, and then try to make it happen. If you're new, don't wave your hand/s at it, but just simply put them about an inch away from both sides of the psi wheel. This helps direct your chi energy towards the wheel, and with your focus and will to move it will cause the wheel to spin in the direction you want it to move.

Also, when you get a little better at this, try moving a little bit away from the psi wheel, or removing your hands and putting them back at your side. And when you get better at that, try to put a clear glass bowl/big enough cup over it. That will really amp up the difficulty. Down below is a video of Mark Mauvais demonstrating the psi wheel and it's function:

One of the biggest factors that you don't ever want to forget is that you must believe in yourself. You have to believe 100% that you can do it, and that you will do it, and that it is very real, or it won't work. All those haters and skeptics and critics out there who tell you that it's not real, don't listen to those closed-minded individuals because you know yourself that you can do it. Because if you don't believe that you can do it, or you are still a little skeptical in your abilities, it will not work, or at the very minimum won't function at their current peek.

Just don't tell anyone outside of these forums about your telekinetic abilities or else they'll think you're crazy. Believe me, that shit can lead to bad things. Only when you're good enough to easily display your abilities in controlled environments or on the spot can you tell your friends about Telekinesis.

If you're still having trouble with your practices, the following video by TelekineticTitch was the video that taught me my final stepping stone to first success, which happened in February 2014.

This little tutorial is free information for you all who are new to the forums, are still learning about Telekinesis or at least just need a refresher. If I'm even on at all in a point in the future, I will discuss this ability with you guys. That's it for my tutorial. Peace Small Telekinesis Tutorial 3900822010
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Small Telekinesis Tutorial   Small Telekinesis Tutorial EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:56 am

Im sure many new practitioners will stumble upon this and find it useful. Looks pretty helpful. I'm sure Mark would've been proud. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Small Telekinesis Tutorial   Small Telekinesis Tutorial EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:47 am

Thought wrote:
Im sure many new practitioners will stumble upon this and find it useful. Looks pretty helpful. I'm sure Mark would've been proud.  Smile
Thanks man. At least you're on still.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Small Telekinesis Tutorial   Small Telekinesis Tutorial EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:47 am

Great tutorial Smile. I knew most of the infos but a reminder never hurts. Sorry for this late response, I just wanna add that you definitely get the best results when you use your own techniques. Mark Mauvais developed techniques meant for his personal use initially so some of his tips may strictly not work for other people at all. And that's briefly because we can never completely grasp somebody's else art, and in particular the mentality behind since our own way of thinking prevails. Also the fact that it's ESP business on the table here just makes things even more delicate. So as I was saying, the most reliable telekinesis handbook is yours. Then, coming up with theories and figuring out mechanisms become another main challenge inside the main challenge: telekinesis itself.
Note that this is no absolute statement, just a suggestion, an advice or whatever they call it. There are many ways to approach psi interaction however there are many ways that can ruin your energy while other ways can cultivate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Telekinesis Tutorial   Small Telekinesis Tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Small Telekinesis Tutorial

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1