Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

Telekinesis 101: Energy likes the Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Telekinesis 101: Energy likes the Air   Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Core Essence of Meditation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkqhut8RKOM

Alright, it's been a while since I made my last telekinesis video.This video is still not very impressive but I can see I have begun advancing spiritually over the last few weeks — my delayed spiritual progress is to do with my as yet underdeveloped body, as some of you are aware; I guess everyone has different conditions hindering them.

Push and pull exercises are the basic practice to bring one's conscious intention into one's subconscious levels where the spiritual or internal energy (known as Chi, Prana etc.) can be accessed — this is also how all 'traditional' martial arts essentially work; of course people ignored the existence of the internal energy and degraded martial arts into mere entertainment called 'sports'. In this video, obviously I influence the surrounding air physically, however while doing so, my intention and energy are transferred to the air, and therefore can amplify the air movement and control the direction of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Djsquishy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis 101: Energy likes the Air   Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:03 am

How do you do pull?
This video is amazing by the way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis 101: Energy likes the Air   Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Thanks, I know it's not very impressive but that's the point: People ignore their subtle senses when they all have been influencing the physical world with spiritual energy to varying degrees time after time.

Answer to your question:
"obviously I influence the surrounding air physically, however while doing so, my intention and energy are transferred to the air, and therefore can amplify the air movement and control the direction of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis 101: Energy likes the Air   Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:36 pm

Hey dude, is this video uploaded on youtube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis 101: Energy likes the Air   Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Oh my gosh, how do you pull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis 101: Energy likes the Air   Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:41 pm

sorry, push it that far?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis 101: Energy likes the Air   

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis 101: Energy likes the Air

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1