Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marilyn Monroe and reincarnation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EternalAgony26
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Marilyn Monroe and reincarnation  Empty
PostSubject: Marilyn Monroe and reincarnation    Marilyn Monroe and reincarnation  EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:51 pm

I know there's numerous people claiming to have been Marilyn Monroe. That is one of the reasons I feel so discouraged and somewhat embarrassed to even talk about this, but I feel I need to. I've tried my hardest to ignore it, to get it through my thick skull that I'm probably being delusional. But, I believe that I'm the reincarnation of Norma Jeane. I've believed in reincarnation for quite a few years now, before that I was an atheist. I felt something was missing inside of me and never knew what it was exactly. When I became spiritual, I started to understand life better, but not myself. That's until I had a reading done for free by a psychic I had met through a reincarnation group. He said that I was Marilyn. I was skeptical at first, figured it was some generic reading or he was trying to flatter me. I believed I was famous or at least had the desire to be a singer in my past life as I do in this life as well. I would search google trying to find myself, someone I felt a true connection to. I passed by Marilyn without second thought because of how legendary she was. I had dreams about her when I was younger but figured it was nothing. I then went on to have several readings done on Etsy mostly, hoping for some validation of some kind, but I got my hopes up. Most people told me something I didn't relate to, that doesn't mean they were wrong though. I did have a number of people tell me I was Norma on there but I'd second guess and search for another opinion. I started to feel that missing piece was being slowly put back together. I found similar occurrences in my life and my feelings as well as other things. I noticed I look like Norma Jeane kind of. I haven't altered my appearance any nor am I trying to emulate her like I've seen others do. Every time I watch a movie or see a picture, I think "There's me." I almost want to slap myself, telling myself I'm losing it. I used to think people who claimed to have been famous were confused. It's much easier and comforting to find someone from a time when the population was much less than it is now.. You can find pictures and information when you wouldn't be able to if you were a poor farmer or a housewife. It can help a person feel better even, but it hasn't had that effect on me.. Though my intuition tells me yes, I'm bothered by thoughts contradicting that. I've wanted desperately to talk to someone about it. The realization has helped tremendously but has also brought along some grief. I really have nothing to gain by this, I wish I could drop it in fact. I'm wondering if anyone can give me their opinion, I would greatly appreciate it. And I hope this post it allowed, I apologize for it being so long. I'm not sure how to post pictures, I'm posting this on my phone. If anyone wants me to post one just tell me how and I will.
Back to top Go down

Marilyn Monroe and reincarnation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1