Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JustLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

attack - Psychic Attack Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:44 am

As for of lately I've noticed this particular person who I've cut out of my life has been doing witchcraft on me and it always affects me to get sick, weak and it effects life like things I have no control over. My question is how to stop that from happening? Does anyone have advice. I would very much appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 12:03 pm

She'll help...?
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:00 pm

There are 2 books you might want to read about Dion Fortune-Psychic Self-Defense,Samantha Stevens - Psychic Self Defense
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:06 am

If you have faith and a religion: pray god, an angel or a close family member who passed away. If you're an atheist, I suggest you to personally meet that guy and try to negotiate using words first then only after, if his ''attacks'' persist, consider using swords.
Keep in mind that negative energy shouldn't be affecting you if you strongly believe it even doesn't. Never feed paranoia, it only makes things worse, indeed animate your fears, and I know exactly what I'm talking about. Faith itself is quite powerful... But wait a second, are you sure he has been doing witchcraft on you the whole time? Does he have experience and have you caught him once in acticity? It is likely just you, if your answers are negative.
Back to top Go down
JustLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 10:37 am

lightsword I'm sorry I do not understand
Back to top Go down
JustLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 10:39 am

Thank you jackb for the book recommendations I've already started reading the one by Samantha Smile
Back to top Go down
JustLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Revo I'm 100 percent sure that this attack is her. There's been attacks from her for 4 years now on and off the only way they effect me is by getting me sick or making my surroundings things I have no control of bad and if it doesn't effect me it effects someone who has purpose in my life . I don't allow these things to happen but they do and I'm noticing it because it's repetitive . I've always been able to see dead as a child but never practiced meditation or witchcraft or anything . When I was 19 I moved out and that's when she got angry and did so much Santeria and graveyard stuff and i was unaware I didn't have psychic strength. At the time I was only able to see spirits . But since the witchcraft was so bad I got sick , had surgery , almost lost my job , relationships with people got bad, my emotions were high and low , I would dream crazy bad dreams , I started hearing things , and I notice death was following me ( that's the only way I know how to explain it). A person I knew read me and told me your going to die and there is a woman who is doing it. The person who read me did some cleansing on me and things got better until this person started doing it again. Ever since these past yrs it's been repetitive with the same stuff . I know I am stronger but I don't want to ever deal with this person again or there witchcraft.
Back to top Go down
JustLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 1:05 pm

I don't like to pray to the gods, I don't pray for ancestors because we have the same ancestors and this person has more connection to them. All I have is meditation. Every now and then I can make the spirit go back to whoever sent it by saying go to whoever sent you. I don't know how to always control that. And I've noticed I keep getting attacked in dreams. I don't know how to control my dreams but I know I'm capable of a lot in dreams. Every now and then I protect myself from the evil but not always. I can see energy now good and bad and spirits and auras but not the color and every now and then I have visions and I can feel different vibes. I don't know how to use these things they just come to me ever since I've learned to meditate and actually meditated. So I'm just trying the best I can to stop this, I don't want to be in the repetition and I don't want people/animals to get hurt or sick.
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:43 am

JustLove wrote:

She's older than 2000 years old...
She can't be banished...
She has many names...
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:28 pm

Try to create a photon chi barrier around you.
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:13 pm

If you believe in the Biblical God,

Light a white candle

Read Psalms 51(any version)

Take a bath(not in a tub)

Read Psalms 51 again

Make a sigil (do not state any negative suggestions, state your desires positively; words like protect ir defend)

This part is a little tricky

Imagine a ball of white light the size of a baseball in your chest

Every exhalation the white ball expands

Every inhalation the light brightens

After it covers your body imagine it like a bright mirror which reflects

Why is this tricky? Because you do this when you feel like something bad will happen to you

The sigil is made to encompass others you think is being affected

As for the God part, as long as you have been indoctrinated at the earlier stages if your life do it and do it with your hands clasped together.

I know this will help.

If you have questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:19 pm

lightsword wrote:
JustLove wrote:

She's older than 2000 years old...
She can't be banished...
She has many names...

Are you talking about the witch or the ''she'' who'll help him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Attack   attack - Psychic Attack Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic Attack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1