Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Volunteers Wanted for Research Study

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BabyGodFetus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Volunteers Wanted for Research Study Empty
PostSubject: Volunteers Wanted for Research Study   Volunteers Wanted for Research Study EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Hello everyone,

First off I would like to say that I have been experimenting with mushrooms, dmt, and mescaline for quite awhile. I consider it a bygone hobby of mine and a particular phase of my life. From my many years of psychedelic experiences my focus has shifted to the nature of consciousness, as psychedelics has opened my mind to it. That is why I am posting this topic tonight, because I am hoping I can find volunteers for a thought experiment I am currently performing.

Now I know advertising isn't allowed, but I'm not trying to sell anything I'm just looking to pay volunteers to help me with my research. I only post it on here because I know most of you are open minded.

The research study involves performing mental exercises for about 5 minutes once per week. You can do it from home, and you can earn up to $50 a week. If you're interested please email me at thebravescientist@hotmail.com

Here is a link to my research paper:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/288423870/Consciousness-is-Energy
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Volunteers Wanted for Research Study Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Wanted for Research Study   Volunteers Wanted for Research Study EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:32 am

Hmm.........it's interesting, though here's a friendly advice (if you don't mind n.n;), I always think that the use of drugs eventually hampers one's natural psychic abilities in the long run........just my experience though Smile
Back to top Go down

Volunteers Wanted for Research Study

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1