Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LinCC
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn.... Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn....   Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn.... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:27 am

Hello, I'm new to the forum and would like to learn how to use my Psychic abilities to help me in life. Any suggestions for new beginners? Thanks, all!
Lincc
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn....   Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn.... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:56 am

There are many life benefic psychic abilities out there and right now, I can only think of two: precognition and clairvoyance. Honestly, I can't tell you concisely how you develop both skills but I heard practicing the zener test, or even simply flipping a coin after a prediction could enhance precog. Then as for clairvoyance, well I guess letting all your basic senses down and following your instinct/intuition during meditation is the key.
Keep in mind that improving such abilities require a lot more perseverance than effort.
Oh and, welcome by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn....   Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn.... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:51 am

Welcome to the forum, LinCC! There are many types of psychic abilities out there, but I might be able to help you with the more common and well known abilities which includes: telepathy, the clairs, premonition and precognition, remote viewing, and I guess being an Empath counts. Even though I mentioned remote viewing, I have not developed that ability very well, so you could do some research on that ability.

The clairs deal with our five senses: sight, taste, touch, smell, and hearing. Clairvoyance(clear seeing), clairaudience(clear hearing), clairsentience(clear feeling), clairalience(clear smelling), and clairgustance (clear tasting) are the five clairs with clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience being the most common of the five.

To develop clairvoyance, do some daily visualization. For example, pick any place you prefer to be in; it can be a forest, the beach, or even a city. Imagine how you see the place as. Put as much detail as you can. Once you get the image, add sounds and scents. Make it play like a movie. Make the image shrink or grow. Another easy method if this is too difficult is to visualize numbers counting either up or down. This may get boring, so you can use this method I found:

Get into a relaxed state of mind. Visualize yourself holding seven balloons all the color of the rainbow. Slowly visualize yourself letting them go in order from red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.

Premonitions occur during the day while precognition occurs in dreams. I'm not sure how to develop these, but they seem to come at random. However, I believe you can get a little control of precognition if you lucid dream or ask your guides for a sign. Sorry about the lack of information for this.

For clairaudience, all you need to do is listen. List all of the sounds you hear and literally push your hearing to maximum. You can also listen to music, especially classical, and pick a specific sound to focus on. Clairsentience is all about paying attention to what and how you feel. A good way is to pay attention to your emotions when you are around a certain place or person. This is also a good way to develop intuition as most will feel something with intuition.

For me, telepathy is the most difficult to do since I am alone in this. They say that you could have someone who is open minded and is not criticizing about this to help you. What the two of you can do is have one as the receiver or sender. The sender will send them an image, word, or number to the receiver who will attempt to guess what the sender is thinking. It is best to do this in a relaxed, meditative state of mind.

This is really wordy, but I hope these techniques help you. To finish things off, meditate if you aren't doing so. It is really beneficial in developing psychic abilities and controlling abilities.
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn....   Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn.... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:00 am

I would just like to clarify that the clairs actually deal with way significantly sharpened senses, belonging to extra sensory perception realms. Our five senses (btw, we don't even have just 5 senses) are almost nothing next to ESP business. Perhaps, you meant something else Vega that I didn't consider.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn....   Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn.... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Revo wrote:
I would just like to clarify that the clairs actually deal with way significantly sharpened senses, belonging to extra sensory perception realms. Our five senses (btw, we don't even have just 5 senses) are almost nothing next to ESP business. Perhaps, you meant something else Vega that I didn't consider.

You are right Revo, and I wish I could have replied sooner. What I meant to really say is that developing the clairs will help a person perceive information more easily since it is very subtle. Thank you for correcting me.

Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn....   Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn.... EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:53 am

Vega wrote:
Revo wrote:

You are right Revo, and I wish I could have replied sooner. What I meant to really say is that developing the clairs will help a person perceive information more easily since it is very subtle. Thank you for correcting me.

No problem, I wasn't expecting you to reply right away because I know most users here (including me) have more important priorities than this forum in their life Smile.
Your perspective regarding clairs wasn't completely wrong then if you meant that. Personally, I hate correcting other users comments online because I can never guess accurately what implicit allusions they've had in mind, unless I use great telepathy skills ofcourse, but I don't even have telepathy lol x).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn....   Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm new to the Forum and would like to learn....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1