Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:25 am

Last edited by Kalki on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:13 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:23 am

lol man you must have a liking for russian ships. Hopefully, you're right this time.

Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:07 am

I have a feeling that you are going to predict something. Even though it might not be what was intended, I really feel like there is something since your previous video had predicted the stock market crash. If you are right this time, I hope there are no casualties...Sadly, that rarely happens. ;_;

Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:52 am

Revo wrote:
lol man you must have a liking for russian ships. Hopefully, you're right this time.

Not really, I was just paying my respect to the person who had the precognitive vision. My role here was to analyse and interpret the date he saw. Unlike the Iran nuclear attack I "saw" on Aug 28, 2014, I didn't "see" this event.

Vega wrote:
I have a feeling that you are going to predict something. Even though it might not be what was intended, I really feel like there is something since your previous video had predicted the stock market crash. If you are right this time, I hope there are no casualties...Sadly, that rarely happens. ;_;

Thank you, this is indeed a shot in the dark unlike the WW3 prediction, but I had this epiphany last night and eventually found these rules, so something related to MV Wilhelm Gustloff should happen on Sep 25. My intuition says Lobin's precognition/clairvoyance abilities are far more reliable than what most people have, except those "magicians" associated with Illuminati (e.g. Dynamo).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:30 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:51 am

Kalki wrote:
updated
I predict you'll update your prediction the 25th september.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    

Back to top Go down

World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1