Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo Empty
PostSubject: ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo   ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:47 am

So I decided to make my very 1st video in response to energy ball's question: ''how do we know
if it is energy or wind moving the paper?''.

In the following video I demonstrate/suggest a 100% certified method which proves if you are really the one moving the psi wheel or not. I insist here that ''if you can do telekinesis with no hands'' or ''if you are able to do telekinesis'' are not the concerns.

Psi wheel and heating?

Basically, if you can make the psi wheel tremble a bit and or move back & forth by simply focusing, well it's sign your 3rd eye/ mind/whatever is affecting the wheel. On the other hand (no pun intended), if the psi wheel keeps rotating and you can't interrupt or reverse its rotation in any way well it's most likely convection/heat rather than TK affecting the wheel. These previous assumptions apply for hand(s) over psi wheel outcomes.

Force push and wind?

''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo How-to11

Now how do you know if it's wind or energy when you force push a target? Well it obviously depends on the movements you make (the bigger/faster = wind) but before all else remember that wind is a type of energy and further that TK, among other mystical things, consists of displacing air. Air is everywhere and it's a quite gentle element, so you know what you need to be: gentle.
Hope this helps.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo   ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:12 pm

another way of proving it is putting a glass bowl or jar over it, its much harder for energy to penetrate.
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo   ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Harley (Tacman) wrote:
another way of proving it is putting a glass bowl or jar over it, its much harder for energy to penetrate.

yeah, I tried that method few days ago and it was pretty challenging. The first time I thought the psi wheel wasn't moving at all but after a couple of minutes, I took a camera - zoomed in, then realized it was shaking in really small scale. I guess I now gotta practice under glass condition more often. Smile
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo   ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:37 am

finally mastered force push. now force blast.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo   ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 8:12 pm

wait.. it was the wind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo   ''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo Empty

Back to top Go down

''Am I really moving it?'' - Demo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1