Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Harv22

Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise  Empty
PostSubject: Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise    Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise  EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Stand up, take a few Normal Breaths and relax. Slightly bend your knees and begin.
As you breathe in, imagine a white light coming from above you, which enters through the top of your head rather like a white wind, descending in a continuous flow to your Dan-tian (center of energy below the navel by about 2 inches). As you breathe out, the energy remains in your lower abdomen and becomes a ball of light. Take nine relaxed breaths, absorbing Chi (the white light) from the area above your head. You may find that you tighten the muscles of your abdomen and arms when you try this for the first time. That is a normal reflex. Practice using just to draw the energy down, while keeping your muscles relaxed.
In the next exercise, you will draw energy into both hands, through the trunk of your body, and down into the Dan tian. You will inhale, and draw energy in through both hands simultaneously. To do this, extend your arms out to your sides, with your palms facing away from you; absorb the energy through the middle of your palms, drawing the energy through your arms, the trunk of your body, and down into your Dan-tian. Repeat this sequence, (inhale and draw the energy down to the Dan-tian) nine times. Relax your body and make this entire process as effortless as possible.
Next you will repeat this process with both of your feet, drawing the wind-like energy up into the soles of your feet, and up through your legs, directing the flow to your Dan-tian. When you have the energy centered in your Dan-tian, visualize the white energy ball growing stronger and stronger with each of the nine breaths.
Once you’ve taken nine breaths, while drawing the energy into your Dan-tian through each of the 5 centers, (filling your abdomen from the area above your head, and from both of your hands and feet), you will proceed to draw energy through all 5 centers at the same time, using all five entry points simultaneously, and filling your Dan-tian with nine breaths of energy.
Finish this exercise by placing your palms over your Dan-tian and taking a few Normal Breaths. This will help to store the energy you have gathered. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise    Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:33 am

You left out this one

To reify this for you, place you palms on your Dan-tian, which is just below your navel . Men should have their left palm inside, touching their Dan-tian, with their right palm over their left. Women should have their right palm inside, with their left palm over their right. If you are standing, bend your knees slightly. If you are sitting, try to keep your spine straight, and do not cross your legs.

As you inhale, visualize white light coming from all around you, penetrating all the pores of your skin, flowing into your body and filling your inner Dan-tian. Remember that what you visualize is actually occurring. As you exhale, all of this white energy is condensed into a concentrated ball of light in your inner Dan-tian, in the middle of your body just below the level of your navel. Gather Qi by breathing normally, deeply, and calmly. Take in Qi from all around you and concentrate it in your inner Dan-tian.
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise    Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:51 am

''There are three treasures in the human body. These are known as jing, qi and shen. Of these three, only qi has received some recognition in the West so far. Qi is but one of the Three Treasures--the other two are equally wondrous.''

http://tcm.chinesecio.com/en/article/2009-08/24/content_11728.htm

I understand that the main concern here is Chi. Just don't forget guys to cultivate other dantians as well, as equally, if you wanna avoid disturbing experiences. I know exactly what I'm talking about as my Shen dantian (spirit/mind/3rdeye) is so overloaded that I can litteraly feel my brainwaves, also tickling electric signals when I concentrate too much during PK training... It's difficult for me now to ignore those effects because they are way too noticeable. I guess I'll get used to them.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise    Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:27 pm

Relax when doing PK.Bringing down the "qi" or  "chi" to the lower dantian after PK,should help the release pressure on the forehead.You can do the meditation you always does and bring it down just my pov Idea
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise    Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Jackb wrote:
Relax when doing PK.Bringing down the "qi" or  "chi" to the lower dantian after PK,should help the release pressure on the forehead.You can do the meditation you always does and bring it down just my pov Idea
I can easily turn on or off the pressure on my forehead anytime lol. To be precise, I feel my brain activity and you know, the brain is always active. I feel like energies are massaging my head, and I just let them do their job, because if I mess around with them well my whole body would really start tickling (left side especially)... I wonder if I developped electrokinesis because yesterday my phone crashed like 6 times in a row for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise    Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:43 pm

Maybe,if you are practicing electrokinesis atm,I only have such tingling,tickling,hot,cold etc sensations when doing tai chi,qigong and sometimes in PK after that it will go away and back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise    Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise  Empty

Back to top Go down

Active gathering Chi Energy Exercise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1