Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help PLEASE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
imdoingthisagainugh
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Listen, I've been trying to do telekinesis for 1 and a half years. Even you guys have to admit that is WAY TOO LONG. I've been nothing but positive, believing in myself, thinking I could do it. I've been meditating everyday, attempted to open my third eye, attempted astral projection, did self hypnosis, tried doing other kinds of kinesis', I tried literally everything. PLEASE PLEASE I just need to know all of your techniques, what you did to get where you are, I really really want to achieve knocking a tiny piece of paper off of my desk. Yes, I've been trying to move a tiny piece of paper for the last 1 year and a half. I tried the psi wheel but I know for a fact (100% sure) it was the wind. I'm still holding on to that last thread of hope, but I'm afraid it's going to cut soon. I just need advice. I tried everything. I tried relaxing, meditation, doing sports, and just taking a break from it all.

EDIT: I just proved to myself I have literally NO ENERGY WHATSOEVER COMING OUT OF MY HAND. I just got a REALLY REALLY REALLY light piece of paper which, with the TINY flick of my pinky would fall over. So I tried pushing it with energy, not even a shake.

I swear I keep a positive attitude... please just comment, I'm really starting to get hopeless...
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:23 am

Firstly,FOCUS on meditation,nothing else to distract your mind,do it for about 3 months
secondly,FOCUS while doing TK,don't do other kinesis.Methods are all in the forum,do some searching will do
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:17 am

You first gotta understand the concept of force push before doing it. Basically, it consists of frontally interacting in the space between you and your target. Check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16CjvoI3Gs
In the first stages of training you'll have to do big hand swipes in order to knock the piece of paper, and what you wanna especially focus on are the feelings in your hand everytime. Soon, you'll notice you can knock the piece of paper with small hands movements. Gradually, you'll start feeling the space in between you and the object, you may feel like some sort of magnetic attraction. Personally, after 2 days of practice I just slightly gotta move my hand forward to knock a piece of paper. It is wind indeed, but also Chi/energy. In fact, I trick my subconscious to recreate the same wind intensity of big hand movements when I do small hand movements.

The psi wheel exercise is all about concentration and will power. First of all mate, YOU CAN DO IT and YOU gotta convince yourself that its YOU and not WIND moving the wheel, even if it is WIND. Think of wind like some sort of assistant. As a matter of fact, you might have been doing aerokinesis all the time, who knows. The best way though is to close every windows and keep your hands at like 10-15cm distance. Oh and last but not least, say/think this affirmation whenever you can. Remember, Om power is only powerful if you believe: ''I am now a telekinesis master''...
Just asking, have you ever felt some pressure in your forehead?
Back to top Go down
imdoingthisagainugh
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:00 am

Revo wrote:
You first gotta understand the concept of force push before doing it. Basically, it consists of frontally interacting in the space between you and your target. Check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16CjvoI3Gs
In the first stages of training you'll have to do big hand swipes in order to knock the piece of paper, and what you wanna especially focus on are the feelings in your hand everytime. Soon, you'll notice you can knock the piece of paper with small hands movements. Gradually, you'll start feeling the space in between you and the object, you may feel like some sort of magnetic attraction. Personally, after 2 days of practice I just slightly gotta move my hand forward to knock a piece of paper. It is wind indeed, but also Chi/energy. In fact, I trick my subconscious to recreate the same wind intensity of big hand movements when I do small hand movements.

The psi wheel exercise is all about concentration and will power. First of all mate, YOU CAN DO IT and YOU gotta convince yourself that its YOU and not WIND moving the wheel, even if it is WIND. Think of wind like some sort of assistant. As a matter of fact, you might have been doing aerokinesis all the time, who knows. The best way though is to close every windows and keep your hands at like 10-15cm distance. Oh and last but not least, say/think this affirmation whenever you can. Remember, Om power is only powerful if you believe: ''I am now a telekinesis master''...
Just asking, have you ever felt some pressure in your forehead?

Yes, I meditated and did the third eye ritual. I was feeling a strong pressure in my forehead and got headaches after my zero result training.
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:34 am

Do you think that you can do telekinesis?
Back to top Go down
imdoingthisagainugh
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:50 am

Revo wrote:
Do you think that you can do telekinesis?

Yes! I promise you I KNOW I can do it... It just seems as if the energy is blocked (I know for a fact it's not a mental block, I meditate, and I have nothing bad going on in my life).
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:27 pm

Perhaps you could do some exercises to absorb energy, and also practice trying to feel energy even more. I like to imagine that I am drawing pure energy from the environment(positive of course) and seeing it enter my lower dantian, which is an inch below the belly button, watching it slowly expand. It then bursts releasing all of the energy through out my body and past my aura which expands. I recommend doing this while standing with a straight back and knees slightly bent. Psi balls are an excellent way to feel energy. See if you could feel a tingling, pulsing, or a magnetic sensation.

Try doing Mark's looping exercise as well. It really helps with the force push, and I recommend doing it more than five times to have great effects.
Back to top Go down
seraphina
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:29 am

Try these 2 things and you will indeed have success with TK.

1. Become aware of your hands. Only concerntrate on your hands nothing else. You should feel tingling and eventually magnetizm in your palms. Where attention flows energy go s. Keep doing this whenever you can until you get used to how energy feels. Then Congratulations you are now sensitive to energy and your nerve fibres are growing.

2. Get your subconcious used to seeing the paper fall on it's own until it feels like it will fall whenever you look at it. If you keep doing this and sit back you will look at it and just know it will fall over. I suggest doing this by waving your hand at the paper to make it fall, and each time you do it just intend it will fall. You may have to do this hundreds of times until you get used to it falling. Then after you can then project energy through your hand to the paper to make it fall. This will be easier now because you have become sensitive to energy from doing the first exercise.

Then it's a matter of just making your hand gestures smaller and smaller until you get so confident you can do it with your hand still, projecting energy.

If you do exactly as i have told you, you will most definitely have success with TK. I look forward to hearing of your progress.
Back to top Go down
imdoingthisagainugh
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:56 am

seraphina wrote:
Try these 2 things and you will indeed have success with TK.

1. Become aware of your hands. Only concerntrate on your hands nothing else. You should feel tingling and eventually magnetizm in your palms. Where attention flows energy go s. Keep doing this whenever you can until you get used to how energy feels. Then Congratulations you are now sensitive to energy and your nerve fibres are growing.

2. Get your subconcious used to seeing the paper fall on it's own until it feels like it will fall whenever you look at it. If you keep doing this and sit back you will look at it and just know it will fall over. I suggest doing this by waving your hand at the paper to make it fall, and each time you do it just intend it will fall. You may have to do this hundreds of times until you get used to it falling. Then after you can then project energy through your hand to the paper to make it fall. This will be easier now because you have become sensitive to energy from doing the first exercise.

Then it's a matter of just making your hand gestures smaller and smaller until you get so confident you can do it with your hand still, projecting energy.

If you do exactly as i have told you, you will most definitely have success with TK. I look forward to hearing of your progress.

I'm telling you guys EVERYTHING is normal for me except not being able to make the paper fall. I feel tingling sometimes, electric feelings sometimes, magnetism sometimes, everything is normal except for the fact that I just can't make the paper fall
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:03 am

Maybe if you try developing another kinesis, TK will slowly evolve in you as well.
Back to top Go down
imdoingthisagainugh
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:22 am

Revo wrote:
Maybe if you try developing another kinesis, TK will slowly evolve in you as well.

Oh my god... all these years I was so blind... I just realized that I actually have to aim my hand at the object... I literally just tried this on the same piece of paper and I got it to fall backwards. Is it a possibility that I just had to aim my energy stream at it?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 am

imdoingthisagainugh wrote:
Revo wrote:

Oh my god... all these years I was so blind... I just realized that I actually have to aim my hand at the object... I literally just tried this on the same piece of paper and I got it to fall backwards. Is it a possibility that I just had to aim my energy stream at it?
lol yes of course! You must aim with your hands, otherwise it's totally useless, unless you aim with your 3rd eye. Glad you made it. Smile
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:51 pm

I have to make big hand swipes to make the paper fall, so I'm pretty sure it's the wind knocking the paper down is there an easier way to do TK? And do you have to do the 3rd eye opening meditation even after you open you're third eye?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:19 am

energy ball wrote:
I have to make big hand swipes to make the paper fall, so I'm pretty sure it's the wind knocking the paper down is there an easier way to do TK? And do you have to do the 3rd eye opening meditation even after you open you're third eye?

There's really no easy way or shortcut for improving TK. You know, just like mosts skills we develop in this world or universe, TK is akin to the process of a plant: you have a seed and if you wanna make it grow well you gotta find the one ''place'', then simply feed it. If you take care of your plant really carefully and properly, chances are it will grow at an amazing rate, but on the contrary, it will grow quite slowly... Note that in both cases the plant still grows naturally, and that's because it has 氣, a living source of energy, a reason of being.

TK/PK are often viewed as forms of ''communication/manipulation'' between one's mind and another object. Solely the beginning of that definition is correct because actually we are not actually really separate or different from s.o./smth because as strange as it may seem, we are a whole. Following that reasoning, it is actually pretty easy to communicate with anything because it is a part of ''us'' after all. The challenging aspect is only finding the right language to interprete and or understand.

Since you seem to have opened your 3rd eye already, focus on your mind, on your surroundings, on your feelings (physical or non physical), on your breath etc. It is recommended to understand yourself before understanding any part of the universe.
Ultimately, remember that meditation is a personal practice so don't just rely on my examples and try to realize your own meditation.
I'm done now, sorry if this was a bit too long lol. silent
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Mark couldn't move the psi wheel under the glass because he uses a blasting technique. He tells us to loop and release the energy, how exactly do you release the energy? And I can finally move the paper Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:43 am

energy ball wrote:
Mark couldn't move the psi wheel under the glass because he uses a blasting technique. He tells us to loop and release the energy, how exactly do you release the energy? And I can finally move the paper Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool
You can simply add intention of releasing if you wanna release energy or visualize/imagine/feel etc.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:31 pm

Since you'r my friend already let me know somethings about you:

1=
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:43 am

energy ball wrote:
Since you'r my friend already let me know somethings about you:

1=
All the basic things you need to know about me are on my profile. If you have personal questions then shoot me a private message Smile
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:57 pm

how will you know if it's the wind or energy kocking down the paper?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:52 pm

energy ball wrote:
if you can pull or if you can knock it with very little movements.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:08 am

Focus on your breath slow Focus Breath
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:25 am

Revo wrote:
energy ball wrote:
if you can pull or if you can knock it with very little movements.
I'll upload a video very soon about this btw. Smile
edit: there it is --> https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t2923-am-i-really-moving-it#26250
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Hey, imdoingthisthingagainugh, watch nathan virtuses videos they may help a lot. And while releasing the energy command the paper to move and it will.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE EmptyTue May 03, 2016 12:02 pm

the ultimate key to becoming godlike if you will and moving cups cars planets etc is believeing in yourself. practicing everyday is great and all but it does no good if your not motivating yourself to do these things its like thinking about running but not doing it. or thinking about losing weight but not trying. when i was a fresh young psychic like you i couldnt even meditate the right way or learn the right way to move energy throughout my body. as time went on and i learned from the awsome people and practitioners here at the forum i learned energy techs and meditation techs. stuff like astral projection and aerokinesis came easily. i am confident in you my freind we can do all things..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help PLEASE   Help PLEASE Empty

Back to top Go down

Help PLEASE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Psychokinesis and Telekinesis-