Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2015-08-02
Age : 19
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:12 am

Would have been better if you or a text to speech voice read the presentation but still thanks.

_________________
Forsaken being surrounded by everything, always wandering in a maze of dreams and delusions with frights and doubts, forever seeking to embrace that spark of truth hidden within silence... Nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2015-06-15
Location : Houston, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:45 am

Nice video! I could just already feel myself relaxing as I read.

_________________
☆We are all made of stars☆
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:01 am

This is good information, and quite useful to understand meditation in relation to bodily functions.
a couple things to correct, or add as spiritual information:

-Minimization of analytical thinking includes pattern seeking and using of words, silence is important because it shouts down logical wording and seeking for coherence. (in similar ways mantras recycle words in repetition for the mind that go beyond thinking, like "infinity" "eternal")
-Problem solving attitude results in the consciousness running on beta frequencies, silence of mind improves alpha awareness, gives you high attention and clarity of perception.
-Your blood current is a good indicator of your energy flow, yet it is not the same.
-Your energy current of nadis goes beyond the physical body.
-prana is related to breathing, but more accurately it has to do with the feeling of expanding and creating a vacuum within you and around yourself.
-In fact if you dominate prana, you won't need to breath; your pranic body merges with your physical body.
-Breathing fundamentally allows your soul to experience an exchange of energy, related to a dimensional self continuously increasing and decreasing in volume.
-There are techniques of breathing depending on the required physical state of mind, some meditations do require specific intervals of breathing and/or forcing air in and/or out.
-It is important to keep consciousness on your breathing and have a continuous relationship with it.
-Your focus is best to be kept on an anticipative sate before your stream of consciousness, so as not to go back to thinking.
-Like a window of discovery were curiosity is not, only awe and grace.
-Meditation is not desire mediated, sometimes it may be necessity, always it will be to exchange insight of and with yourself and infinity.
-Balance is reached by the neutral mind, a place where perspective coexists beyond its contexts. A place where no-form is vibrated.
-Your consciousness expands as you pay attention to the processes that are taking place, as you become aware and coexist continuously with them.
-The purpose of meditation is to grow this capacity to attend beyond the training into everyday practice and living.
-The Bike example works out, you can know how to ride for transportation, for survival purposes, or you can become a biker and master the bike, these are several ways of being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Har Siddhiswara wrote:
This is good information, and quite useful to understand meditation in relation to bodily functions.
a couple things to correct, or add as spiritual information:

-Minimization of analytical thinking includes pattern seeking and using of words, silence is important because it shouts down logical wording and seeking for coherence. (in similar ways mantras recycle words in repetition for the mind that go beyond thinking, like "infinity" "eternal")
-Problem solving attitude results in the consciousness running on beta frequencies, silence of mind improves alpha awareness, gives you high attention and clarity of perception.
-Your blood current is a good indicator of your energy flow, yet it is not the same.
-Your energy current of nadis goes beyond the physical body.
-prana is related to breathing, but more accurately it has to do with the feeling of expanding and creating a vacuum within you and around yourself.
-In fact if you dominate prana, you won't need to breath; your pranic body merges with your physical body.
-Breathing fundamentally allows your soul to experience an exchange of energy, related to a dimensional self continuously increasing and decreasing in volume.
-There are techniques of breathing depending on the required physical state of mind, some meditations do require specific intervals of breathing and/or forcing air in and/or out.
-It is important to keep consciousness on your breathing and have a continuous relationship with it.
-Your focus is best to be kept on an anticipative sate before your stream of consciousness, so as not to go back to thinking.
-Like a window of discovery were curiosity is not, only awe and grace.
-Meditation is not desire mediated, sometimes it may be necessity, always it will be to exchange insight of and with yourself and infinity.
-Balance is reached by the neutral mind, a place where perspective coexists beyond its contexts. A place where no-form is vibrated.
-Your consciousness expands as you pay attention to the processes that are taking place, as you become aware and coexist continuously with them.
-The purpose of meditation is to grow this capacity to attend beyond the training into everyday practice and living.
-The Bike example works out, you can know how to ride for transportation, for survival purposes, or you can become a biker and master the bike, these are several ways of being.

As you wrote a lot just now, I tried to make things as simple and basic as possible. Some of your points are what I already discussed, but some are what I omitted for the sake of brevity.

-Minimization of analytical thinking includes pattern seeking and using of words, silence is important because it shouts down logical wording and seeking for coherence. (in similar ways mantras recycle words in repetition for the mind that go beyond thinking, like "infinity" “eternal”

Good point. Personally not a fan of mantras, but it’s still recommendable for other people.


-Problem solving attitude results in the consciousness running on beta frequencies, silence of mind improves alpha awareness, gives you high attention and clarity of perception.
Another good point.


-Your blood current is a good indicator of your energy flow, yet it is not the same.
-Your energy current of nadis goes beyond the physical body.

Of course I agree, but under the “nautral” or “innate” condition, the energy follows the circulatory system and is closely associated with the blood. So for beginners, it’s important to feel their blood to feel their energy. Once advanced to some extent, then they can feel their energy directly and even separately from their body (the energy is certainly not “bound” to any physical matter, but rather “attracted” to certain physical things like the air you breath and the circulatory system). Again, I didn’t discuss it for the sake of brevity and conciseness; “Core Essence” means the most fundamental thing one should keep in mind.


-prana is related to breathing, but more accurately it has to do with the feeling of expanding and creating a vacuum within you and around yourself.

That’s one way to describe the “process” of energy circulation. Isn’t Prana simply the spiritual energy? I’m not Yogic or Hindu so.


-In fact if you dominate prana, you won't need to breath; your pranic body merges with your physical body.

That’s one way to describe the state of “being one with your spirit”, as I’ve briefly experienced it. I suggested its possibility in the section Stillness, but I didn’t discuss it in detail because it’s way too advanced. But essentially it involves your consciousness at the brain stem.


-Breathing fundamentally allows your soul to experience an exchange of energy, related to a dimensional self continuously increasing and decreasing in volume.

Pretty much what I said. It’s more of your physical mind getting to know what your soul is experiencing all the time. Your physical mind moves to the subconscious area of your brain, you learn your spirit and its energy.


-There are techniques of breathing depending on the required physical state of mind, some meditations do require specific intervals of breathing and/or forcing air in and/or out.

Like I said, I only tried to explain the “Core Essence” which applies to all kinds of techniques out there.


-It is important to keep consciousness on your breathing and have a continuous relationship with it.

What I emphasised, repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:18 pm

I used to emphasise one's spirit and its energy as the higher dimensional (4D) matter that is not restricted by one's body, which is true "in essence", but obviously one's spirit is constantly affected by one's body - I'm aware of this very well personally. So it's important to feel and understand your own body if you want your spirit to exert its true power at this physical plane. There are only two ways to grant Full Freedom to your spirit: (1) Death, or (2) Embracing Your Body. (2) is why I published Core Essence of Meditation, rather than explaining these things in a too abstract way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:04 am

-Regarding blood flow and energy, yes as i mentioned it is a good indicator, it just seems important to me that beginners know what they are feeling so they don't get confused.

-I teach Yoga, Prana with capital P is a system of energy movement consisting of 5 zones in your body where vayus gather. prana is specifically one sort of energy that gathers in the region between the solar plexus and your troat (so usually it is confused with breath).

-Stillness is one state and no-breath is another. By no breath i literaly mean no breath Smile

-The subconscious mind and the spirit are different realms, i'm also a psychologist. Brain centered models will tell you the soul has a seat in your brain (the one's who care for the souls, others will tell you consciousness is nothing but brain activity, which is really a brute concept), and if this is accurate then the most probable place is on mircotubules wich are on quantum state.
-The wording is important, what you say has meaning that can get interpreted, so i tell straightforward the soul has an experience of volume exchange as we breath.

-The problem with a general approach to meditation is that it is a flawed one. Meditations have been developed/discovered for thousands of years, and are related with several postures, pranayamas (or breathing techs), vibration (sound), eye locks, mudras (hand seals), all with specific purposes, etc.
-because in reality you are using your energy circuitry in a peculiar manner, even the exact amount of time is important to oversee.
-In a yoga class, specially in Kundalini, you do not teach a general approach and philosophy, you expose the philosophy and show the physical way to get an experience out of this.
-So in reality there is no general approach to breathing, there is a specific one depending the meditation.

-I emphasized the relationship with the breathing as a continuous one, because it is suggested in the presentation that you should slowly let your breath become a natural one.
-what i'm saying is you should have almost a mechanical non natural breathing, which is a conscious, timed, continuous one, literally an act that expands your consciousness. (this applies beyond meditation)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:23 am

Your soul and your physical body are but two out of the 10 bodies you actually have and need to train during this lifetime.
You can focus on developing those two, but you will only attain liberation if you reach the tenth gate as you die, that is you exit your physical body through the crown chakra. When you die the only bodies that accompany you are the soul and the subtle body, which carries your soul and retains a sense of mastery or mystery of yourself and the universal game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Har Siddhiswara wrote:
Your soul and your physical body are but two out of the 10 bodies you actually have and need to train during this lifetime.
You can focus on developing those two, but you will only attain liberation if you reach the tenth gate as you die, that is you exit your physical body through the crown chakra. When you die the only bodies that accompany you are the soul and the subtle body, which carries your soul and retains a sense of mastery or mystery of yourself and the universal game.

-Regarding blood flow and energy, yes as i mentioned it is a good indicator, it just seems important to me that beginners know what they are feeling so they don't get confused.

> I never said they are the same thing.


-I teach Yoga, Prana with capital P is a system of energy movement consisting of 5 zones in your body where vayus gather. prana is specifically one sort of energy that gathers in the region between the solar plexus and your troat (so usually it is confused with breath).

> Noted but simply because you teach Yoga, doesn’t mean you’re right about it. Sometime simpler versions are more correct and all you need to know for practical purposes. You get energy from your breath, that we both agree, right?


-Stillness is one state and no-breath is another. By no breath i literaly mean no breath Smile

> Again, will you please read what I write more thoroughly? I never said Stillness = No breath. I discussed No-breath in the SECTION Stillness because they are “interrelated”, obviously you didn’t know about it? Spirits are extremely STILL compared to living creatures (if you have seen one like I did, you would know), mainly because they do not require breathing. No-breath is the ultimate point of stillness, which is playing a role at least partially. And I literally and completely stopped my breath to be in a complete spirit state so I know what it is you tried to explain.


-The subconscious mind and the spirit are different realms, i'm also a psychologist. Brain centered models will tell you the soul has a seat in your brain (the one's who care for the souls, others will tell you consciousness is nothing but brain activity, which is really a brute concept), and if this is accurate then the most probable place is on mircotubules wich are on quantum state.

> Ok I agree there are many different types of “subsconscious mind” but one of them is what your Spirit thinks. In fact many of them are. It really depends on the definition of the subconscious mind. Obviously unless you’re completely one with your spirit, you do not access your spirit, you don’t know what it’s thinking (or what your inner self is thinking). Spirit = Inner Self whose deepest ideas manifest as Subconscious Mind. Ok? simple as that, you can define non-spirit thoughts as subconscious mind, or however you want.

-The wording is important, what you say has meaning that can get interpreted, so i tell straightforward the soul has an experience of volume exchange as we breath.

> Yes Wording is important, but that’s not what I discussed - again please read what I write more carefully. Obviously your soul experiences “volume exchange” as you breath; everyone here knows that. But that’s not all there is. Focusing on breathing allows your conscious mind to feel your spiritual energy and spirit.


-The problem with a general approach to meditation is that it is a flawed one. Meditations have been developed/discovered for thousands of years, and are related with several postures, pranayamas (or breathing techs), vibration (sound), eye locks, mudras (hand seals), all with specific purposes, etc.

> I’m sorry but as I expected from a yoga practitioner, you’re making it too complex. As you said just now, there are many different forms developed and promoted by many different people. I would never say One technique is absolute for One Specific Purpose, while other techniques are utterly wrong. I said EMBRACE your body, not RELY on your body. By the way, these things, techniques etc., have NOT been “discovered” for thousands of years. Everything deteriorated over thousands of years, not the other way around. And I say this as Kalki the avatar of the maintainer/preserver god - oh yes, “partial” avatar for now but my intuition is still more accurate than most people even with my restrictions at the moment.


-because in reality you are using your energy circuitry in a peculiar manner, even the exact amount of time is important to oversee.

> no, no, no.. Now you’re the one who’s restricting your energy into some robotic ideas. I’m sorry that’s simply not the way to advance spiritually.


-In a yoga class, specially in Kundalini, you do not teach a general approach and philosophy, you expose the philosophy and show the physical way to get an experience out of this.

> I know what you guys do, but like I said above. :3


-So in reality there is no general approach to breathing, there is a specific one depending the meditation.

> NOOOOO, we’re not robots! Stop relying on your body!

-I emphasized the relationship with the breathing as a continuous one, because it is suggested in the presentation that you should slowly let your breath become a natural one.

> continously focusing on your breath and yet let it be your natural one. See, it’s all about the balance.


-what i'm saying is you should have almost a mechanical non natural breathing, which is a conscious, timed, continuous one, literally an act that expands your consciousness. (this applies beyond meditation)

> expanding your consciousness through breathing, yes, but not the “timing” part. You see, sometimes you completely stop breathing and heartbeat for several days to move out of the body and have chat with some spirits, demons whatever, OK? If you set an alarm clock for you wake up at a certain time point, that’s not very spontaneous or NATURAL, meaning you will lose the opportunity to advance spiritually. Spirits are NOT to follow a set of physical rules, never the “physical” rules. There are Spiritual Rules, which are much greater than what your physical mind sets, you need to follow in order to be closer to your spirit.



-Your soul and your physical body are but two out of the 10 bodies you actually have and need to train during this lifetime.

> Ahh, I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Did you uh experience all your “10 bodies”, if not you’re not sure about it, right? Well, I guess again it comes down to the definition of “body”.


-You can focus on developing those two, but you will only attain liberation if you reach the tenth gate as you die, that is you exit your physical body through the crown chakra. When you die the only bodies that accompany you are the soul and the subtle body, which carries your soul and retains a sense of mastery or mystery of yourself and the universal game.

> too complex, too convoluted. ;3


Obviously you and I differ in many perspectives, but of course you are free to believe whatever you want, or we can debate months until WW3 happens on 2015-10-25. I will be getting a lot busier soon so uh, sorry if I don’t get back to you soon enough.

~( ‘w’)~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:39 am

-Well i teach and have also practiced for over ten years, that's my experience and knowledge Smile

-I know what you said, you attempted to draw a line of paralelism on both, but i needed to note that i meant literally what i said and not propose a metaphoroical similarity.

-Well i have experienced no breath state as i am moving, walking and interacting with the world, so that's why i needed to point out that stillness is not the same as no breath and that one doesn't necesaryly lead to or need the other.

-Words and thinking do depend on the mind. Thinking that is in a logical-analytical manner, problem solving state and such. In my experience the soul doesn't think, the mind does, and sometimes as you pointed out the deeper self of spirit manifest on thinking.
-However, more oftern than not, subconscious ideas of the mind (not spirit) roam around and this is why listening to your thoughts while meditating is ill advised.
-The mind works by itself, you can make it your slave, or be a slave of it, because mind wants freedom from spirit it will try to take control. But the mind is also a gift for the soul to act humanly.

-i read carefully, that's why i said, "information to add or corrrect" from the beginning Smile
-Basically what i added was the perspective of soul experiencing a human state, while you explained the perspective of a human being having a spiritual experience. As you can see the information is complementary.

-There are in fact several techniques, as you said, altough not hundreds may i add, ways of attaining similar states of consciousness, however notice that meditation has developed and moved historicaly along an evolution line which resulted in adaptation by different cultures.
-Most forms of meditations stem from Tamil Nadu where Kundalini Yoga originally was developed over generations and mastered by Shiva (and Muruga), a Chittar or Siddhar, from ancient times (over 10,000 years ago).
-This tradition of ancient Yoga (Aaseevaham) was futher researched and altered by other cultures (that developed into religions) after times of the drought. (buddhism, jainism, hiduism... etc.)
-Most techniques of Kundalini Yoga are preserved and have not been lost in translation, thanks to Siddhars.

-No robotic ideas, experience that is, experimentation that is.
-A robot acts and follows what it is instructed to do, a human tries and discovers.

-Breathing techniques are exactly that. Sets of methods to achieve a purpose, i know breathing techniques, their purposes, their applications, this is no theory but fact. This is no philosophy but experience.
-You may want to philosophize about balance but are you experiencing balance, how do you experience balance thorugh breath?
-Tempo is just one of the variables of breathing, if you ignore information you are restraining consciousness not expanding it.

-No breath implies no breath so there is no breathing technique used along the no-breath experience, which is not reduced to astral travel but to actual everyday living.
-Spirits without a physical body don't need techniques to use their physical body.

-Yes of course i have, i have trained them and experienced them all. I'm not comfortable with teaching about what i don't now. i wouldn't be able to speak of any experience or give correct instructions on how to achieve mental, physical and spiritual states.

-Reality is far more complex then what it may seem. That was the short easy to understand version, without any details on the process of crossing the blue aethers Smile

-The objective of this is to expose knowledge as we know, not to achieve a consensus, not to fight over right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Har Siddhiswara wrote:
-Well i teach and have also practiced for over ten years, that's my experience and knowledge Smile

-I know what you said, you attempted to draw a line of paralelism on both, but i needed to note that i meant literally what i said and not propose a metaphoroical similarity.

-Well i have experienced no breath state as i am moving, walking and interacting with the world, so that's why i needed to point out that stillness is not the same as no breath and that one doesn't necesaryly lead to or need the other.

-Words and thinking do depend on the mind. Thinking that is in a logical-analytical manner, problem solving state and such. In my experience the soul doesn't think, the mind does, and sometimes as you pointed out the deeper self of spirit manifest on thinking.
-However, more oftern than not, subconscious ideas of the mind (not spirit) roam around and this is why listening to your thoughts while meditating is ill advised.
-The mind works by itself, you can make it your slave, or be a slave of it, because mind wants freedom from spirit it will try to take control. But the mind is also a gift for the soul to act humanly.

-i read carefully, that's why i said, "information to add or corrrect" from the beginning Smile
-Basically what i added was the perspective of soul experiencing a human state, while you explained the perspective of a human being having a spiritual experience. As you can see the information is complementary.

-There are in fact several techniques, as you said, altough not hundreds may i add, ways of attaining similar states of consciousness, however notice that meditation has developed and moved historicaly along an evolution line which resulted in adaptation by different cultures.
-Most forms of meditations stem from Tamil Nadu where Kundalini Yoga originally was developed over generations and mastered by Shiva (and Muruga), a Chittar or Siddhar, from ancient times (over 10,000 years ago).
-This tradition of ancient Yoga (Aaseevaham) was futher researched and altered by other cultures (that developed into religions) after times of the drought. (buddhism, jainism, hiduism... etc.)
-Most techniques of Kundalini Yoga are preserved and have not been lost in translation, thanks to Siddhars.

-No robotic ideas, experience that is, experimentation that is.
-A robot acts and follows what it is instructed to do, a human tries and discovers.

-Breathing techniques are exactly that. Sets of methods to achieve a purpose, i know breathing techniques, their purposes, their applications, this is no theory but fact. This is no philosophy but experience.
-You may want to philosophize about balance but are you experiencing balance, how do you experience balance thorugh breath?
-Tempo is just one of the variables of breathing, if you ignore information you are restraining consciousness not expanding it.

-No breath implies no breath so there is no breathing technique used along the no-breath experience, which is not reduced to astral travel but to actual everyday living.
-Spirits without a physical body don't need techniques to use their physical body.

-Yes of course i have, i have trained them and experienced them all. I'm not comfortable with teaching about what i don't now. i wouldn't be able to speak of any experience or give correct instructions on how to achieve mental, physical and spiritual states.

-Reality is far more complex then what it may seem. That was the short easy to understand version, without any details on the process of crossing the blue aethers Smile

-The objective of this is to expose knowledge as we know, not to achieve a consensus, not to fight over right or wrong.

-Well i teach and have also practiced for over ten years, that's my experience and knowledge Smile

> And I have AT LEAST tens of thousands of years of experience as the maintainer/preserver god known as Vishnu.


-Well i have experienced no breath state as i am moving, walking and interacting with the world, so that's why i needed to point out that stillness is not the same as no breath and that one doesn't necesaryly lead to or need the other.

> You’re wrong. You don’t seem to understand the definition of “stillness in this context”. I said spirits are still but obviously that didn’t mean they are not moving. For example, their movement is like “gliding”.


-However, more oftern than not, subconscious ideas of the mind (not spirit) roam around and this is why listening to your thoughts while meditating is ill advised.

> “More often than not” IF the person is weakly connected to their soul, like most people in this era. This is why I recommended connecting the conscious mind to your spirit as gently as possible (as I discussed in 6. Focusing) ONCE achieved a certain level of meditation.


-The mind works by itself, you can make it your slave, or be a slave of it, because mind wants freedom from spirit it will try to take control. But the mind is also a gift for the soul to act humanly.

> no, no, no. I wouldn’t “make it your slave or be a slave of it”. I would merge them together, Body being one with Spirit. Yin-Yang.


-Basically what i added was the perspective of soul experiencing a human state, while you explained the perspective of a human being having a spiritual experience. As you can see the information is complementary.

> You’re a spirit in a human body, learn BOTH your body and spirit or you will never get your true freedom without death.


-There are in fact several techniques, as you said, altough not hundreds may i add, ways of attaining similar states of consciousness, however notice that meditation has developed and moved historicaly along an evolution line which resulted in adaptation by different cultures.

> You mean “deteriorated” historically along an “involution” line.


-Most forms of meditations stem from Tamil Nadu where Kundalini Yoga originally was developed over generations and mastered by Shiva (and Muruga), a Chittar or Siddhar, from ancient times (over 10,000 years ago).

> I’m not sure about the history and origin, including your reference to my brother Shiva, but I’m sure all of them are at least partially inaccurate and contaminated by so-called spiritual leaders/teachers, such as yourself, over time. Also again, NOT “developed over generations” but “deteriorated over generations”.


-This tradition of ancient Yoga (Aaseevaham) was futher researched and altered by other cultures (that developed into religions) after times of the drought. (buddhism, jainism, hiduism... etc.)

> yes and deteriorated


-Most techniques of Kundalini Yoga are preserved and have not been lost in translation, thanks to Siddhars.

> Yes they have been lost and contaminated over time, just like all “religions”, trust me.


-No robotic ideas, experience that is, experimentation that is.

> No you said things must be done following certain orders and exact times. You mean they are “general guides”? Then experience and experimentation which I like. But didn’t you say you don’t teach “general approach”? Things must be flexible and adaptable for each individual.


-A robot acts and follows what it is instructed to do, a human tries and discovers.

> Exactly, so why are you giving your students “exact instructions” to follow? They ain’t robots.


-Breathing techniques are exactly that. Sets of methods to achieve a purpose, i know breathing techniques, their purposes, their applications, this is no theory but fact.

> No you don’t know them. If you did, then you would have demonstrated something cool by now, but you haven’t right? Again, don’t be stuck with certain sets of methods if you want to demonstrate something great, because as soon as you are stuck in one pattern, you ARE a robot. :3


-This is no philosophy but experience.

> What I have been saying. And your experience can be wrong and mine can be right. Only time will tell.


-You may want to philosophize about balance but are you experiencing balance, how do you experience balance thorugh breath?

> Balance between physical mind and spiritual mind is the key to merging them together. The only way to become one with your spirit.


-Tempo is just one of the variables of breathing, if you ignore information you are restraining consciousness not expanding it.

> There is no certain tempo one should “absolutely” follow.. One can set the tempo for whatever the reason is but should be able to adjust it depending on the circumstances.


-No breath implies no breath so there is no breathing technique used along the no-breath experience, which is not reduced to astral travel but to actual everyday living.

> I know, I didn’t say say it’s limited to astral travel. But the first step to no-breath would be through astral travel.


-Spirits without a physical body don't need techniques to use their physical body.

>  You just said they don’t have a physical body.


-Yes of course i have, i have trained them and experienced them all. I'm not comfortable with teaching about what i don't now. i wouldn't be able to speak of any experience or give correct instructions on how to achieve mental, physical and spiritual states.

> Your experience and/or interpretation of the experience can be wrong.


-Reality is far more complex then what it may seem. That was the short easy to understand version, without any details on the process of crossing the blue aethers Smile

> One does not need to know details to learn the entire reality. I wouldn’t recommend micromanaging or trying to understand every single thing out there one by one. Follow your intuition and grasp the bigger picture, then that will eventually lead you to learn EVERYTHING “directly”. Well, at least that will happen to me in the near future.


-The objective of this is to expose knowledge as we know, not to achieve a consensus, not to fight over right or wrong.

> Aww, nobody is fighting, are you? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:41 am

-You cannot be visnu, if you don't even understand he was human, he was an ancient Siddhar, he ascended.
-Then induism came and made him a deva, and created religion around his name.

-Mind your spiritual ego, that your soul is not the same as Lord vishnu's, even thought his avatar may have given you guidance.

-The point remains, no breath applies both while astral projecting, or while everyday walking through the physical plane with your physical body.

-If you practice union of opposites and going beyond duality, why is it that your expression is polarized, and not neutral?

-Yes, both a human experiencing the infinite, the infinite inhabiting a human Smile

-I call it adaptation

-Well if you were vishnu you would know... that gods are ascended humans, that brama is not the first, that vishnu and shiva dance along the pace of infinity.

-Religion and spirituality are very different, in Kundalini Yoga there is no religious practice nor conception.

-Don't be confused, experimentation is the steam of Kundalini Yoga, If you meditate every day doing the same procedure you start to notice what that procedure does exactly.

-I give instructions in an exact manner so that the experience that is achieved can be consistently reproduced over the time.

-I'm not here to "be cool", but to help the family of souls achieve enlightenment Smile

-Again, how do you experience balance through your breath?

-Yes, the tempo you use is the tempo that is affecting your experience. If you change it, you change your experience.

-Spirits without a physical body don't need techniques to use their physical body... without any added interpretation.

-Since experiences can fail, techniques are used to maximize the efficiency of reproduction of the wanted experience, and as such knowledge is gathered.

-I'm not fighting, as i said I'm exposing the knowledge as i know it, but you do have a tonality in your writing that is argumentative as in defensive, so I'm telling you in case you didn't notice.
-Ask any other reader on the forum, and he/she would probably acknowledge that our exchange became a discussion, and for this i apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:13 am

Har Siddhiswara wrote:
-You cannot be visnu, if you don't even understand he was human, he was an ancient Siddhar, he ascended.

I'm sorry but I stopped reading after "You cannot be visnu, if you don't even understand he was human, he was an ancient Siddhar, he ascended.". I'm already dealing with enough ignorance, I don't need more from you. I am Kalki the avatar of the maintainer/preserver god, known as Vishnu in Hinduism, as you will see if you survive the nuclear war on October 25, 2015.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:50 am

You have quite a childish nature for embodying the sustainer aspect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:15 am

Har Siddhiswara wrote:
You have quite a childish nature for embodying the sustainer aspect.

Nothing wrong with being "childish". Krishna the previous avatar of Vishnu was called "god-child" and "prankster". One should not confuse maturity with being vain or formal. One can be both mature and childlike.

~( 'w')~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power   

Back to top Go down
 

Core Essence of Meditation: How to Gain Your Inner Power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Meditation Circle
» Temperature drop in meditation
» Brow chakra during meditation?
» From the TV show - Parks and Recreation -- Meditation and not meditating
» visualisation, meditation and ego

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Mind, Body and Soul-